Thread: Vivaciously Vivid Vivian@Ginza, guiltiest pleasure ever!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Vivaciously Vivid Vivian@Ginza, guiltiest pleasure ever!

Shop:
    Ginza

Girl:
    Vivian

Cost/Class:
    $240/Gold Class Premium

Date of visit:
    April 2014

First impressions:

Imagine your favourite Asian mild with all her charm and skill set....now minus 30yrs and you have Vivian with the skill set of an experienced WL. Who ever trained her has done a grade A job because this girl is bananas! After I walked in the room my eyes nearly popped out of my head....something else popped out of my pants.

She was wearing mini hot skin tight hot pants that looked painted on with a bikini top. She has a sexy little slim body. Shes still new to the english language but she still tries extremely hard and a lot of fun to be with.

Vivian jumped on me(she's only 40kgs)
    and passionately dfk'd me before I even said hello then slammed me on the bed(where does such a small girl get all that strength from?)

She then stripped me an pulled me to the shower by grabbing my cock and walking it into the shower.

Shower Service:
    Body to body soapy cleaning

Dfk

Dtbbbj!!!! This girl looks so young its not even funny. And I wasn't expecting a dtbbbj from such a young lady

Bed:
    Cat bath

Dfk

Dtbbbj

Sex. This girl knows how to ride the D.

And the main selling point for me was reading about her initiating round 2 in bro Rooters AR. This girl doesnt muck around. 1 minute after i blew my load she was jerking me back to life wanting round 2. The future of Wl's is in good hands if Vivian is anything to go by.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gucci bro, great report. I tired Vivian too. I agree with you - I love her lithe young body, and she is into sex. She tried really hard to dt, but I am a big longer than average and ultimately she had to give up after several trips to the sink. Ginza is a great place, and Vivian is a wonderful WL

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Shop:
    Ginza

Girl:
    Vivian

Cost/Class:
    $240/Gold Class Premium

Date of visit:
    April 2014

First impressions:

Imagine your favourite Asian mild with all her charm and skill set....now minus 30yrs and you have Vivian with the skill set of an experienced WL. Who ever trained her has done a grade A job because this girl is bananas! After I walked in the room my eyes nearly popped out of my head....something else popped out of my pants.

She was wearing mini hot skin tight hot pants that looked painted on with a bikini top. She has a sexy little slim body. Shes still new to the english language but she still tries extremely hard and a lot of fun to be with.

Vivian jumped on me(she's only 40kgs)
    and passionately dfk'd me before I even said hello then slammed me on the bed(where does such a small girl get all that strength from?)

She then stripped me an pulled me to the shower by grabbing my cock and walking it into the shower.

Shower Service:
    Body to body soapy cleaning

Dfk

Dtbbbj!!!! This girl looks so young its not even funny. And I wasn't expecting a dtbbbj from such a young lady

Bed:
    Cat bath

Dfk

Dtbbbj

Sex. This girl knows how to ride the D.

And the main selling point for me was reading about her initiating round 2 in bro Rooters AR. This girl doesnt muck around. 1 minute after i blew my load she was jerking me back to life wanting round 2. The future of Wl's is in good hands if Vivian is anything to go by.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    talk it down bros! talk it down! don't let wilson hear you or he'll promote her to the next class!! lol

I've noticed every time Wilson asked me about a girl the girl gets promoted. Great for the girl. Not for my wallet! !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    only one class to go, fortunately. I was just thinking my comp for her would be Bibi at 533, who is small and younger than their normal milf type. Bibi takes my cock a bit better, but Vivian is much prettier and much sexier. Worth the price difference? I think yes

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    talk it down bros! talk it down! don't let wilson hear you or he'll promote her to the next class!! lol

I've noticed every time Wilson asked me about a girl the girl gets promoted. Great for the girl. Not for my wallet! !!

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post

Lol I try my best poker face when I finish and walk past reception. I'm grinning ear to ear then just before i hit reception i remove my smile and put on my neutral look.

Ginza:her service ok?
    Mewith robert deniro squinty eye scrunched up face look) ehhhh..... shes ok

Then i run out the door before they see through my fake neutral act. I do my best to hide my excitement. But then again there are some girls who make me want to give Yuki and Wilson a hug+hi 5

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just hope Wilson puts Vivian on the day shift sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHead View Post
    I just hope Wilson puts Vivian on the day shift sometime.
    May be her studies don't allow for any day shifts?

Quick question Gucci bro, how would you rate her face and body features. I would like to know

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jazzlau90 View Post
    Quick question Gucci bro, how would you rate her face and body features. I would like to know

Thanks
    Face: 8.5/10

Body: 8/10

Beautiful face.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Friendly girl with very good service. For those that care, I thought there was a strong smell of tobacco smoke. Probably wouldn't bother most, but it did me. IMHO very pretty, but not as young looking as some of the reviews here had me expecting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Should have mentioned, especially good marks for the BBBJ. It was very good!