Girl's Name : Sakura

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Wednesday , 2 April, 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : medium natural boobs and medium bums, slim waist , size 6, 160 cm tall, snow-white smooth skin, Very friendly and polite. lovely eyes.

Roster: Wednesday

Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

Joe, the receptionist on duty today, recommended me to try a new Japanese girl, Sakura, who started in this shop today (first day working). She got many good comments from customers for her good and friendly services. I decided to follow his recommendation.

I found Sakura very gentle and beautiful. I like genuine Japanese girls, as they have very nice smooth skin. They gave me very good services in the past. I was also stronger than normal with Japanese girls, perhaps for historical reasons.

Her natural boobs were soft and nice to touch and squeeze. I sucked her tits and played with them. She gladly let me do whatever I liked and seemed to be enjoying all the time. We did not start immediately。We hugged together first, touching and chatting. Her English is surprisingly good。 No kissing was allowed though.

The sex part was really good. She gave me CBJ , which was done very well. Her moaning sound was medium level and gentle. We did it together for a long time, changing positions several times. Her cheek turned pinky after she reached orgasms. I could feel her pussy spasms and pressure on my dick. She was really horny and enjoyed sex a lot.

She only works once a week and I will definitely come to enjoy this Japanese beauty one more time next week.