Thread: aki japanese beaty

Senior Member(無間使者)

aki japanese beauty

Another visit to Pritchard place, asked to see Aki, papas an told me she was booked for next hour so I booked her and went to get brunch.
    Nice café on forest rd. with a lovely little waitress that my filthy mind would have done many pleasurable things to.

Returned to Pritchard place and waited five minutes for Aki, she was as described on website, greeted me in friendly manner and was quick to get the business started, very much GF experience, liked boobs and pussy play, sadly the guy before me must have been hung like a Clydesdale stallion, Aki's pussy was stretched to a state of looseness I had never seen before. this spoiled the sex for my average old fella, could barely tell if I was in or out.

Aki was very obliging and agreed to finish me off with sucking and her skills here were good. all in all a good experience with a lovely girl, but there are better at Pritchard place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by old fat man View Post
    Aki was very obliging and agreed to finish me off with sucking
    By this, you mean cbj not BBBJ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes CBJ did not ask for BBBJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Strayer Mate View Post
    By this, you mean cbj not BBBJ?

Quote Originally Posted by old fat man View Post
    all in all a good experience with a lovely girl, but there are better at Pritchard place.
    Would you please name some better ones here to share, bro? Thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been to Pritchard place many times, I have never left there disappointed. Sophia, Lily, Aimee, Cici and others I do not recall names of, have always treated me well. I have not experienced Anni, she gets good reviews. This place, for $100\hour represents the best value punting in Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5428 View Post
    Would you please name some better ones here to share, bro? Thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    old fat man, is Aki got clean shaven or bushy down the hill? I think most girl at #19 would bbbj upon requested. From the state of her pussy condition, its looks like she would be 35+.

Junior Member(有D料到) shinigami12's Avatar
    estimated age bro? and what was her body like?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Website says 25 but would definitely be older, maybe 35+, I am not good at judging ladies age, her body is nice soft and curvy and she has bush
    Quote Originally Posted by shinigami12 View Post
    estimated age bro? and what was her body like?

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Can't agrue that the price is fantastic.
    I'm honing on a particular girl there, her reviews are good and best of all she is much younger,
    service seems similar to a more expensive girl at another shop in that she likes to take control,
    puts on a show and has a unique style.
    I shall see and report back comrades..

Banned
    There are other shops doing 50/half hour and 100/hour but the girls are older.