Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bump in to my female friend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Care to share? Which shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You might want to have a word with her to allay her fears about you speaking out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenchoubg View Post
    My housemate (a student) was in relationship with a girl he met in a club. She is 6 year-older than my friend. For their first two months, i realized some strange things. They only see each other once a week and she always give him 500 aud after their dating. Sometimes, she call him for chatting at 2 or 3am.
    One day, me and my friend, we went to a brothel near our house. Ladies came to say hello, and one of them was his girl friend. We really shocked!!!
    Then she called him, she asked him to book her for one hour. I didn't know what they talked in the room but after that day, they broken up.
    Sr for poor english,but i really want to tell this story which is quite similar to the topic. I've kept this private story for a long time.No one here know us.hahaha
    Should tell in first place when he have to pay 500bucks a dating..,,,,

Just raised a question, how many of you would still love and marry your perfect potential wifely girl friend if you find out she works in a brothel without telling u?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dohdoe View Post
    You might want to have a word with her to allay her fears about you speaking out
    Dont have her number, guess i really hav to go back there telling her not to worry .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpd View Post
    Haha props to you for still going through with the punt even after seeing a farmiliar face!

I am surprised how many people would bang their mates missus just because she's a working girl. I would expect her to reject the booking if the situation arose, but I would be shattered if a mate of mine even tried to do that to me.
    If i left her boss could find out that she cause a loss of profit, dont wanna get her in trouble.

To b honest, i didn't hav a good punt that day. Such a small world, this is a really bad experience for a start up punter. For the sake of not bumping into someone i know again(i hav a really broad social scope), maybe i should cease my punting life

.T-T

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Have sex with her.
    That's the best option for sure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tough situation to be in if u r close to your mate. Have u decided how u will act when u see him/them next?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyboy View Post
    Tough situation to be in if u r close to your mate. Have u decided how u will act when u see him/them next?
    Errrrr, as per normal i guess. Both the girl and the guy are my friends. He is not my best mate, but going out for dinner now and then. He always brought her girlfriend along.
    Any suggestion?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJackass View Post
    Errrrr, as per normal i guess. Both the girl and the guy are my friends. He is not my best mate, but going out for dinner now and then. He always brought her girlfriend along.
    Any suggestion?
    If he isn't a close friend, forget you saw anything. Chances are she will start avoiding the social interactions herself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will soo definitely do her ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just don't let things get awkward. Act as if it never happened to avoid any complications

Quote Originally Posted by dohdoe View Post
    Best advice !

Better still, talk to her and try to understand her situation, see if you can be of any help, for her and your friend's sake !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dont have her number, guess i really hav to go back there telling her not to worry .
    Exactly.

Book her for an hour. Sit her down, explain her secret is safe with you, then fuck her.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Hi everyone,

Just got so embarrassed since recently I feel like try a new shop(not gona mention the name). When I waited in the waiting room, there was this girl came in and when we saw each others' face we both stunned. Because she is one of my female friends. Not very close, but we sort of knowing common friends of each others. Plus I know her boy friend too.
    We both got so embarrasses and she called out my name just to be sure it is me, then quickly left. I ended up having some other girl from the shop, however I was thinking about this all the way through my punting that day. What should I do? I think she might be more worried about me telling somebody else about her job, which I will tell no one about this.
    Have anyone have similar experience? How will you deal with it?
    I will take her and fuck her madly

100% sure no doubt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh no you have to go back.

Hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Any updates for us mate? Would love to see how her reaction will be if you were to book her for a chat or something in mind....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It is a fantasy for me to fuck some girls that I know !!! Such a turn on bro!!! I will pay double to do it!!!

Banned
    Book her for an hour. Sit her down and explain to her in a very matter-of-fact manner that you will tell her BF (and entire shared social circle) everything unless she lets you fuck her for free (ass and mouth) once a week every week. Of course you would never actually divulge this information (because doing so would reveal you to be a sleazy prostitute visiting extortionist) but I doubt she'd call your bluff!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha11 View Post
    Exactly.

Book her for an hour. Sit her down, explain her secret is safe with you, then fuck her.

Agree.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can use this situation to your advantage. My mind is boggling with ideas!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast