Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rinka - a beautiful girl!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rinka - a beautiful girl!

Ok fellow punters, so there was so much hype surrounding this agency and the now famous Rinka and I can see there was many critics eager to shoot them down. I expect the same bunch of people will accuse me of being "bought" to write this report. If that's you, then nothing I write here will be of interest to you anyway, so there is a little "X" on the top right hand corner, move your "rat" over it and move on.

For those of you who stayed, I have had a blast with Rinka and it was a truly memorable experience.

As a preamble, when 18Modello first came out, I was a bit sceptical too. Although I regularly paid similar of rates to see a double in other agencies, this will be the second time in my punting life that I pay over $600 an hour to see one girl (the other being a blonde bombshell in Monalisa for $600 over two years ago). But on top of that, there was excitement. How many times do you watch Chinese TV and look at those beautiful actresses and models and think to yourself "gee, I wish I can trade a year of my natural life just to get naked with them ...". Put it in that context, I reserved my booking quite early and had been waiting since.

So when I first got notified and my turn is up, I dropped everything I had and headed straight to my session.

The receptionist was a friendly guy and I met him downstairs at an apartment in the city. I won't reveal which street because it may identify where they are located and get them into trouble. All I can say is that it is a five star apartment complex.

The apartment was very nice and clean. It had a beautiful view over Darling Harbour. I would see that Rinka had had very little time as her luggage and many belonging were still unpacked. Anyway, I couldn't careless about those things and headed straight to the main menu.

Rinka greeted me with a gentle handshake but when the receptionist left, we had a warm hug. She is around 165cm, long black hair and tall and slim. She has a pair of legs that go on forever. She indeed has a perfect body shape and the ins and outs in right places. Much has been made about her boobs, I would attest that they are C to D but they were enhanced. It was a job well done and I wasn't so such when I first felt it. I made an embarassment of myself by asking about it (because I wanted to make this AR) and she openly admitted. They were soft and smooth and the nipples were pink and round, very nice indeed. She told me that her nipples were very sensitive.

After the shower, we started gentle kissing on the bed. She has a tongue ring and was a great kisser. She went on to cat-bath and then onto BBBJ. She had great techniques and the tongue ring gave me an extra tickle to it. This is my first experience with tongue ring and BBBJ and it felt a bit strange but nice. She kept eye contact throughout which was really a turn on for me. Watching her gentling running and tongue-tip over my cock while my finger gently running through her long hair was a truly GFE.

I slowly laid her down on the bed and then started to adore her beautiful body. She has three tattoos, two on her back and one on her lower leg. She also has one in the front but she is in the process of having it removed. I am not a big of tattoos but it doesn't bother me. I slowly kissed through her neck, her tits and her beautiful belly. Then I held her legs up high in the air and slowly worship them. Then I glazed over my own ugly fat legs and started crying into the air and asked why the god should be so unfair.

I turned her over and kissed over her back. While I moved onto the big round ass, I stopped and admired and then gently caressed my lips against the smooth skin and the womanly scent. Surprisingly she was very comfortable anally and for those who has a thing for anal play, she would definitely surprise you.

Throughout the foreplay, she was very into it. Her sweet moaning and constant eye contact was a great turn on and by the end of the foreplay, she was already dripping wet.

Onto the main event and the first thing I noticed was the promised Sagami (??) condom. Not sure about the spelling but it was that Japanese brand they promised. First time I tried it and it was indeed very thin and very sensitive. I wouldn't put that much hype into it though because it hadn't felt that much different to the normal condoms.

We started with mish and the highlight was lifting her legs up high and pounding her hard. Those beautiful legs and the feet were really something to adore. We started moving slow and when the chemistry started kicking in, it was all out action. We then tried from behind and then several other positions before coming back to mish. With her legs wrapping on my waist, her sweet moaning on my ears and her womanly scent filling up my world, it wasn't long before I exploded inside her. We were both breathless at the end and I collapsed on top of her for several minutes afterwards while we recovered.

We had a little bit of time left and we had a chat. We spoke Chinese so I didn't know how well her English was. I joked that she was already very famous before arriving to Sydney and she asked what I thought about her in real person as opposed to the picture, I said "really beautiful, no less than the pictures". And I meant it.

My overall assessment is:

Body: 10/10
    Face: 9/10
    BBBJ: 9/10
    Sex: 9/10
    Legs: 10/10
    Boobs: 8/10 (would be nice if they were natural but hey, nature has its limitations)

Worth for money is very subjective in this case. For me, it is worth it. In my miserable life, I would never have an opportunity to make love to a girl as beautiful as Rinka but I would have many opportunities to make $800. Some of you will disagree with me and that's fine. But for those who have the means and ambition for a real beautiful woman, I strongly encourage you to try Rinka.

I would go back to see her again, before she leaves!

Like Ahlungor used to say "just my two cents", I say "this is my $800 report"

Brody out!

Banned
    Hi Bro, very descriptive and lots of specific details, this report of yours.

Without over the top compliments, matter-of-fact tone throughout the report, and even I sensed a bit of modesty in your part - this report feels 100% real and genuine to me.

Well done and glad you enjoyed the punt !

Very good review Brother Brody !!

Yes, I agree with you in terms of making $800 !!, I dropped $1,200 last Saturday and on hindsight, probably could have been better off spending 90 min with this lady, or 10 x sessions with most of my favourite MLs ................lol

That aside, I do have one question to you:

Remember this:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    Hey all,

I was going to write a detailed AR but then I just want to say this ....

PISS OFF PISS OFF PISS OFF PISS OFF PISS OFF PISS OFF PISS OFF PISS OFF PISS OFF PISS OFF PISS OFF PISS OFF PISS OFF PISS OFF PISS OFF PISS OFF PISS OFF PISS OFF

SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE SHE IS ALL MINE

If you treat her with the slightest indiscretion, I will find you ... I know where you live ... I will shoot you ... and if your survive, I will shoot you again .... I know where you live!!!!

ROAR!!!!!!

Brody out ...

So Niki or Rinka ?? - if they are at the same price !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Very good review Brother Brody !!

Yes, I agree with you in terms of making $800 !!, I dropped $1,200 last Saturday and on hide sight, probably could have spent 90 min with this lady................lol

That aside, I do have one question to you:

Remember this:

So Niki or Rinka ?? - if they are at the same price !!
    Ok Ahlungor, you are trying to trick me into a dangerous minefield.

Niki is a special person but very different to Rinka.

Niki is sweet and innocent and with me, we had something special.

Rinka on the other hand, is beauty and elegance combined.

As an analogy, Niki will be the Alicia Silverstone and Drew Barrymore whereas Rinka will be the Megan Gale and J Hawkins.

Personally I will pick Niki because I am more of an innocent sweet type of men. But this shouldn't be read as an disrespect for Rinka and many will disagree with me.

In my miserable life, I would never have an opportunity to make love to a girl as beautiful as Rinka but I would have many opportunities to make $800.
    That's a great line.

Top report, thanks Brody.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Mmmm. Sarg .... maybe Rinka was good enough to even make you forget Matris / Tannya

Ok fellow punters, so there was so much hype surrounding this agency and the now famous Rinka and I can see there was many critics eager to shoot them down. I expect the same bunch of people will accuse me of being "bought" to write this report. If that's you, then nothing I write here will be of interest to you anyway, so there is a little "X" on the top right hand corner, move your "rat" over it and move on.

For those of you who stayed, I have had a blast with Rinka and it was a truly memorable experience.

As a preamble, when 18Modello first came out, I was a bit sceptical too. Although I regularly paid similar of rates to see a double in other agencies, this will be the second time in my punting life that I pay over $600 an hour to see one girl (the other being a blonde bombshell in Monalisa for $600 over two years ago). But on top of that, there was excitement. How many times do you watch Chinese TV and look at those beautiful actresses and models and think to yourself "gee, I wish I can trade a year of my natural life just to get naked with them ...". Put it in that context, I reserved my booking quite early and had been waiting since.

So when I first got notified and my turn is up, I dropped everything I had and headed straight to my session.

The receptionist was a friendly guy and I met him downstairs at an apartment in the city. I won't reveal which street because it may identify where they are located and get them into trouble. All I can say is that it is a five star apartment complex.

The apartment was very nice and clean. It had a beautiful view over Darling Harbour. I would see that Rinka had had very little time as her luggage and many belonging were still unpacked. Anyway, I couldn't careless about those things and headed straight to the main menu.

Rinka greeted me with a gentle handshake but when the receptionist left, we had a warm hug. She is around 165cm, long black hair and tall and slim. She has a pair of legs that go on forever. She indeed has a perfect body shape and the ins and outs in right places. Much has been made about her boobs, I would attest that they are C to D but they were enhanced. It was a job well done and I wasn't so such when I first felt it. I made an embarassment of myself by asking about it (because I wanted to make this AR) and she openly admitted. They were soft and smooth and the nipples were pink and round, very nice indeed. She told me that her nipples were very sensitive.

After the shower, we started gentle kissing on the bed. She has a tongue ring and was a great kisser. She went on to cat-bath and then onto BBBJ. She had great techniques and the tongue ring gave me an extra tickle to it. This is my first experience with tongue ring and BBBJ and it felt a bit strange but nice. She kept eye contact throughout which was really a turn on for me. Watching her gentling running and tongue-tip over my cock while my finger gently running through her long hair was a truly GFE.

I slowly laid her down on the bed and then started to adore her beautiful body. She has three tattoos, two on her back and one on her lower leg. She also has one in the front but she is in the process of having it removed. I am not a big of tattoos but it doesn't bother me. I slowly kissed through her neck, her tits and her beautiful belly. Then I held her legs up high in the air and slowly worship them. Then I glazed over my own ugly fat legs and started crying into the air and asked why the god should be so unfair.

I turned her over and kissed over her back. While I moved onto the big round ass, I stopped and admired and then gently caressed my lips against the smooth skin and the womanly scent. Surprisingly she was very comfortable anally and for those who has a thing for anal play, she would definitely surprise you.

Throughout the foreplay, she was very into it. Her sweet moaning and constant eye contact was a great turn on and by the end of the foreplay, she was already dripping wet.

Onto the main event and the first thing I noticed was the promised Sagami (??) condom. Not sure about the spelling but it was that Japanese brand they promised. First time I tried it and it was indeed very thin and very sensitive. I wouldn't put that much hype into it though because it hadn't felt that much different to the normal condoms.

We started with mish and the highlight was lifting her legs up high and pounding her hard. Those beautiful legs and the feet were really something to adore. We started moving slow and when the chemistry started kicking in, it was all out action. We then tried from behind and then several other positions before coming back to mish. With her legs wrapping on my waist, her sweet moaning on my ears and her womanly scent filling up my world, it wasn't long before I exploded inside her. We were both breathless at the end and I collapsed on top of her for several minutes afterwards while we recovered.

We had a little bit of time left and we had a chat. We spoke Chinese so I didn't know how well her English was. I joked that she was already very famous before arriving to Sydney and she asked what I thought about her in real person as opposed to the picture, I said "really beautiful, no less than the pictures". And I meant it.

My overall assessment is:

Body: 10/10
    Face: 9/10
    BBBJ: 9/10
    Sex: 9/10
    Legs: 10/10
    Boobs: 8/10 (would be nice if they were natural but hey, nature has its limitations)

Worth for money is very subjective in this case. For me, it is worth it. In my miserable life, I would never have an opportunity to make love to a girl as beautiful as Rinka but I would have many opportunities to make $800. Some of you will disagree with me and that's fine. But for those who have the means and ambition for a real beautiful woman, I strongly encourage you to try Rinka.

I would go back to see her again, before she leaves!

Like Ahlungor used to say "just my two cents", I say "this is my $800 report"

Brody out!
    Great report ! You lucky copper !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    Mmmm. Sarg .... maybe Rinka was good enough to even make you forget Matris / Tannya
    Next post will be Brother Alexlim saying "hey what about Chilli" ...

*sob* you guys are soo cruel ... *sob* do you know how long it took to move on from niki/tannya/chilli .... *sob* ...

Next post will be Brother Alexlim saying "hey what about Chilli" ...

*sob* you guys are soo cruel ... *sob* do you know how long it took to move on from niki/tannya/chilli .... *sob* ...
    Well, you didn't talk about Rinka in the similar tone as the above mentioned ladies, so perhaps there is a differences between them, right ??
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Well, you didn't talk about Rinka in the similar tone as the above mentioned ladies, so perhaps there is a differences between them, right ??
    The Sargeant had seen the above ladies many times, but only once with Rinka, of course the chemistry has not developed to that degree yet, but that doesn't meant it won't !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are more of my type, the innocent and sweet. But more importantly because they are no longer available ... Even if I want to pay ... It's that high school sweetheart who has gone off to marry someone else ... My 那些年memory if you know what I mean

Sorry getting too emotional now ... Pass some tissue please!!

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    The Sargeant had seen the above ladies many times, but only once with Rinka, of course the chemistry has not developed to that degree yet, but that doesn't meant it won't !
    I think that could be the problem!

At $800 a shot, the Sarg may not see Rinka for too many times to get the chemistry going and limited his other regular session ??
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

I think that could be the problem!

At $800 a shot, the Sarg may not see Rinka for too many times to get the chemistry going and limited his other regular session ??
    So what's the problem that you find ?

Someone can't fall in love with someone else ???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are not wrong but she could always be my vanity girl.. My trophy capture and perhaps once day when she is gone, I may speak about her in a more reminiscing tone ...

Such are men!!!

They are more of my type, the innocent and sweet. But more importantly because they are no longer available ... Even if I want to pay ... It's that high school sweetheart who has gone off to marry someone else ... My 那些年memory if you know what I mean

Sorry getting too emotional now ... Pass some tissue please!!
    Innocent and sweet ... best description for Niki !!!

We should leave Chilli for bro Alexlim !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Great report ! You lucky copper !
    In my miserable life, I would never have an opportunity to make love to a girl as beautiful as Rinka but I would have many opportunities to make $800.

This is the best comment I have seen this year!
    I give my total respect .

Money sometimes cannot buy satisfaction, happiness and experience.

You are not wrong but she could always be my vanity girl.. My trophy capture and perhaps once day when she is gone, I may speak about her in a more reminiscing tone ...

Such are men!!!
    Well said !!!
    We are a weird mob !!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Nice AR Sarge!

Banned
    Wait a minute, isn't SB's point that money CAN buy 'satisfaction, happiness, experience'??

A girl like Rinka inhabitants a different plane of existence to guys like us. A girl like Rinka is accustomed to being wooed by wealthy, sophisticated men. She is accustomed to being driven to fancy restaurants in exotic cars. She is accustomed to being brought expensive jewelry, designer dresses and boutique hand bags, flown first class for weekends away at luxury hotels.

For a guy like us to fuck a girl like her is UNNATURAL - it violates the fundamental laws of our social order. Yet thanks to the brilliant social phenomenum that is prostitution, an ordinary, unremarkable PLEB like SB (no offence dude) armed only with a handful of scrunched up currency, can stick his unworthy, sweaty cock into the tight young perfumed orrifice of an angel like her!!

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post

This is the best comment I have seen this year!
    I give my total respect .

Money sometimes cannot buy satisfaction, happiness and experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilobite View Post
    Wait a minute, isn't SB's point that money CAN buy 'satisfaction, happiness, experience'??

A girl like Rinka inhabitants a different plane of existence to guys like us. A girl like Rinka is accustomed to being wooed by wealthy, sophisticated men. She is accustomed to being driven to fancy restaurants in exotic cars. She is accustomed to being brought expensive jewelry, designer dresses and boutique hand bags, flown first class for weekends away at luxury hotels.

For a guy like us to fuck a girl like her is UNNATURAL - it violates the fundamental laws of our social order. Yet thanks to the brilliant social phenomenum that is prostitution, an ordinary, unremarkable PLEB like SB (no offence dude) armed only with a handful of scrunched up currency, can stick his unworthy, sweaty cock into the tight young perfumed orrifice of an angel like her!!
    It is also unnatural and out of character to be so active and controversial on day 2 from a born again banned, banned, banned, banned again and again and again member.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast