Thread: Bobo, a pleasant milf

Banned

Bobo, a pleasant milf

I'm going to have to skip using the template because I'm on my phone and it's a pain in the ass. Looked at the roster for 19 Pritchard which is pretty non descript. 4 girls, all size 8, all c cups, no real description, photos or reviews. Called the shop and asked who did the best BBBJ and he said he didn't know so decided on bobo though a smarter idea would be to just show up and look at the girls before picking one. Got theirs and was ushered into a room, felt like I was on perfect match waiting for my date to be revealed. Bobo is a probably 40s milf, A cups or Small B, and classically pair shaped. She's a size 8 on top and a size 10 below with a tummy, chubby thighs, and a big soft round bum. She's moderately attractive though, and has a good sense of humor so we had a ton of laughs in the one hour session. She has enough English to get most jokes and make a few of her own.

She gave an ok massage, then lots of nice ball scratching/stroking. Had me hard in no time and flipped me over, asked if I wanted CBJ or BBBJ I asked for BBBJ. She said no condom BJ is an extra 20, which none of the other Pritchard girls have asked for but I ponied up. Might as well not have bothered, the BJ lasted about 7min and while the suction was ok there was too much teeth chafe and she only got half way down. I'm pretty average size.

On the upside she was surprisingly tight and willing to try pretty much any position.

If you like slightly chubby milfs with a good attitude and a big bum then bobo could be just the ticket for you. Extra 20 for BBBJ not really a good investment though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Using the mobile to write ARs? Now that's dedication...

Many thanks yellow_fever!

Banned
    Gotta pay it forward. Many a punter has taken a bullet for the team, and I've saved myself a lot of grief in past reading ARs so I don't mind taking a punt every now and then myself. I've reviewed Anni at this shop also, if I do visit again I think my next punt would be angel.