Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (New here) Miso honey any good?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixaubriz View Post
    Christine is at miso again guys.
    For those who don't know, she's a pretty Korean, super slim and good english!
    I've seen a Korean Christine before at Miso Honey who was super pretty and heaps of fun. It's a very common name though so hard to say if it's the same person when the shop is dominated by Korean women.

A website with some details would definitely help them get more customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by FangBanger View Post
    I've seen a Korean Christine before at Miso Honey who was super pretty and heaps of fun. It's a very common name though so hard to say if it's the same person when the shop is dominated by Korean women.

A website with some details would definitely help them get more customers.
    Its the popular Christine, should be well known to regulars.

And a great gal too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to Miso on Saturday night. I usually don't go FS had to go with a friend.

Place was quiet. Shown 5 girls. Picked Candy tall Thai girl with fake boobs. Ruby and Lilly looked good as well but went with candy as she was the most polite from the line up.

Body 7/10
    Attitude 7/10
    Service 6/10

Had shower. Waited a while before she comes back. She took off her gear and start using wet ones to wipe my groin area. Proceed by rubbing my dick with her hands and boobs. No cat bath (disappointed) cbj was average. She started with Asian cowgirl which was pretty good willing to do any position finished off in a doggy position.
    Overall average performance, good conversation, no GFE. Not sure if this is a Thai thing. Maybe should have gone for ruby who is Korean.

Return? If I get dragged along again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went along on Monday morning, maybe not the best time to visit but as I was on that side of town I thought why not.

I wish I hadn't, only Ruby was available. She looked good, tall fake boobs etc. But that is where the good things ended.

In the room she strips off, rubs lube into herself without even speaking to me....then proceeds to put on a condom - which I have no problem with but you would think that would be easier if she had acknowledged me and maybe tried to arouse me. At this stage I'm wishing I had walked. She carried on with a mechanical bj, then lay flat on her back and didn't even move as I fucked her...I asked is she would change positions - she wasn't happy but did so. All in all it was the worst punt I've had in ages, and not being a brothel regular put me off going again. I did mention that I thought it was shit to the girl at the front desk and she was apologetic and said new girls were coming, but I don't think I'd bother going back

Ruby

Looks 7/10
    attitude 2/10
    service 3/10

I know sometimes you just don't hit it off with a girl, and vice versa, but this time it just felt like complete disinterest.

Banned
    Unfortunately mate, you got the starfish treatment which is very common with Asian brothels.

I can definitely understand from their POV, they see a bunch of guys every day it's easier for them to do it robotically and just lay back but it fucking sucks as a customer

If they insist on giving me the dead starfish treatment I just start slamming them as hard as I can. It will prompt them to get on top and ride me for a bit to control the depth etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonksy View Post
    Ruby

Looks 7/10
    attitude 2/10
    service 3/10

Well luckily I didn't go for ruby.

The place seems to have a different vibe to few years ago.
    Manager was dull
    Girls were disinterested during the intro.

It use to be good everyone was happy maybe because it was quiet and I was the only customer there.

Uni holidays coming soon so maybe we might get some good talent up from Sydney or Melbourne.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I remember going a number of years ago and it being much better also. I guess you take your chances aye....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yuki - Sexy Jap

New to the scene, heard a lot of good things about Miso so decided to see what all the fuss was about!

Last night, (Monday of all nights!) pretty close to midnight, 6 girls were on 4 available... I had been craving a Jap for a while, anyway first 3 girls I think were all Thai, I not really that into Thai, anyway forth girl comes out, says her name is Yuki... She is the only girl in the intro to walk over and shake my hand, HOT body, really pretty face, amazing tits! Her English was lacking but I wasn't there to have a conversation anyway!! She didn't mind a few different positions, offered a back rub after too I will definitely be going back to Miso in the near future.

Body 9/10
    Attitude 9/10
    Service 9/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Glad you had a better experience than I did...I still don't think I will go back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place is my local & i frequently visit. The girls are usually quite stunning, i'm a fan

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone recently been to MSH?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123