Thread: Ayumi - great time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ayumi - great time

I have been a long time member/punter but hardly posted anything here mainly due to laziness. But this time I do like to post one as I havent had such a good service for a long time.

Here it goes:

Never been to 533 but driven past it many times, after reading so many posts on this shop, I thought I give it a try. Walk up with no appointment to try my luck, Ayumi was available.

She took me to the room and went away to settle finance while I was in the shower. By the time she came back I was ready for action. I laid on the bed and let her drive the whole thing. Lots of friendly chit chat while she sucks my member. What a wonderful seen, she has great BBBJ skills. When my member is ready to rock and roll, on with the dom and finish off in mish, round 1 completes.

She then gave me a very good massage that is better than some ML can provide. A little bit of body slide to my wake my member up but I was enjoying the massage so much that I dont really feel like round 2. I told her keep working on it and if I feel like round 2 then we will go ahead otherwise just more massage will do (thats how much I enjoy the massage to forgo round 2!!!).

but her BBBJ skills are far too good, my member was up and going again and I did a CIM instead which I think even a GF cant even do.

Overall, the shop is a little run down but Ayumi is definitely a gem. She just gain another regular customer. I havent got a chance to meet other girls so I have to work out a roster now to go back for more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Many thanks SonCon for your review!

Ayumi is the closest thing I've got to a regular WL- fantastic looker, great shag and gives a great massage if she likes you, haha.

Treat her well gents- and you'll get paid back tenfold.

Banned
    Ayumi is good fun and a nice lady my trouble is getting around to see her with so many great ladies at 533 at present.

Eager to please Ayumi in today 15/4

Eager to please Ayumi in today 15/4 @533

Let her..in the Japanese tradition,shower,dress,and of course pleasure you..

Ayumi offers a top GFE experience plus extras..

http://533willoughby.com.au/ayumi.html

Go see and enjoy @533..the place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html