Thread: new GiGi@647 BAD 4 BUSINESS! X-(

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

new GiGi@647 BAD 4 BUSINESS! X-(

Why is she Bad 4 Business??? After a 2hr romp I walked out of there fully satisfied and I only extended once and not my usual 3 or 4 times. My sexual appetite was quenched and after my 3 loads I just wanted to go home and sleep. A girl who can do this to me is bad for 647's business Lol!

One of my favourite things in punting is that moment where your WL trusts you enough to let you go through their phone, sexy pics, ex husband pics, current b.f pics, nude selfies, and my favourite... Personal videos. GiGi gave me a glimpse into a Chinese KTV where she may have worked while her friend was dancing fully nude for either rich business men or asian gangsters, I loved this video.

Shop: 647

Girl: GiGi

Cost: $150

Services: dfk, bbbj, sex, daty, massage, translator, assassin , facial groomer, life coach.

Looks: average Asian milf type

Sex: 7/10

Overall: 9/10 (personal taste)

Return: yes!!!

Banned
    Sounds like a fun punt thanks for the report bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hats off to Gucci. That's a level of intimacy most of us punters never achieve.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Gucci,
    I had a punt about 2 weeks ago with a WL I had seen about 4 times, each time 1 hour.
    This time the hour had gone so fast and 10 mins before the end she started on me again.
    Now I need 2 hour sessions to cum twice, so I said sorry but we won't have time for the second one,,, she then said to me, would you like to extent for second hour ??? My first thought was,,,, good sales tactics. But by this time she had the smaller head thinking and I gave in and said yes....

What happened next caught me off guard. With a big smile on her face, she jumped off me and the bed and went to her bag, took out the appropriate amount of money for another hour and went and extended.
    Who am I to complain......
    I guess I was making this one happy... No pretending....

Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    Hey Gucci,
    I had a punt about 2 weeks ago with a WL I had seen about 4 times, each time 1 hour.
    This time the hour had gone so fast and 10 mins before the end she started on me again.
    Now I need 2 hour sessions to cum twice, so I said sorry but we won't have time for the second one,,, she then said to me, would you like to extent for second hour ??? My first thought was,,,, good sales tactics. But by this time she had the smaller head thinking and I gave in and said yes....

What happened next caught me off guard. With a big smile on her face, she jumped off me and the bed and went to her bag, took out the appropriate amount of money for another hour and went and extended.
    Who am I to complain......
    I guess I was making this one happy... No pretending....
    Lucky bugger!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Lucky bugger!
    HaHa, just to rub it in more.. After that session finished she asked if I could come in the next week on a particular day and book for 2 hours,, she paid. I paid for another hour ,so we had three very passionate ,unhurried hours together.

Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    HaHa, just to rub it in more.. After that session finished she asked if I could come in the next week on a particular day and book for 2 hours,, she paid. I paid for another hour ,so we had three very passionate ,unhurried hours together.
    Was it your massage skills, your looks or charm Mr Clooney...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by astro boy View Post
    It was his Nespresso Lol! Bro massage guy who was this girl? Ahahahaha don't say it or every man and his pig will try to repeat your magic session.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    @gucci and mguy - 2 hour punts, 4 times with the same girl?
    That's not punting, that's marriage
    Well in my weird universe anyway.
    I wish I had your commitment.
    Keep enjoying what you do guys! All good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As a matter of fact astro boy.
    My first session with this lovely lady did involve some erotic massage.
    The rest is a blurrrrrrrrr

Banned
    Well have had a couple of girls invite me over for a double at their place no charge but have never had a girl pay for my second hour good on you bro you must be doing something right!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Well have had a couple of girls invite me over for a double at their place no charge but have never had a girl pay for my second hour good on you bro you must be doing something right!
    Just one of those connection things I suppose.
    At least I know she is genuine when she says she likes me....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    tough market ,,,,....

but why can you two meet outside... you pay for dinner and then sex....
    on her day off?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    @gucci and mguy - 2 hour punts, 4 times with the same girl?
    That's not punting, that's marriage
    Well in my weird universe anyway.
    I wish I had your commitment.
    Keep enjoying what you do guys! All good.
    Lolololol me 4 times? Nah bro this is the first time I've seen her. My point was 647's 'flexibility' with letting me extend, extend, extend unless of course someone has made a booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    tough market ,,,,....

but why can you two meet outside... you pay for dinner and then sex....
    on her day off?!?!?!
    Yeh, I get your point, but that then starts to feel like a girlfriend thing, which I'm not after.
    If I pay or she pays for the sex session , technically it's still a punt !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post
    Hats off to Gucci. That's a level of intimacy most of us punters never achieve.
    Don't be the type of punter that a WL needs...be the type of punter she deserves.

Lolololol stolen from Batman But it is an ideal I stand by and always try to achieve when I punt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Lolololol me 4 times? Nah bro this is the first time I've seen her. My point was 647's 'flexibility' with letting me extend, extend, extend unless of course someone has made a booking.
    If the girl doesn't have a booking and the shop is not busy then they just love it if you extend its money money money!