Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monica - you are just a job to finish asap

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    (Ps. Ahlungor seem to have more experienced insight about the number of bookings a girl has but I think 10 would be much closer to the maximum.)
    If theses girls only do 10 jobs they go home having had a bad day they want to do about 15 and I know they sometimes do 20 one girl I know did 22 in one shift, Simply amasing.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    If theses girls only do 10 jobs they go home having had a bad day they want to do about 15 and I know they sometimes do 20 one girl I know did 22 in one shift, Simply amasing.
    a lot of them start 10am and finish at 6am next day ...
    they earn $1100+ on a shift like that...

They are all chasing a dollar amount target ... not too care about how many times ...

Banned
    BTW, like sextus, I've taken to agreeing on the time with the girl before starting. In fact here's some other tips to avoid disappointment:

1. If you're not sure, ask the girl if she is feeling fine (no sore pussy, no cold) before starting session;
    2. As mentioned, agree on the time at start. I think hitting the shower 5 minutes before the end of session is reasonable;
    3. No sms and phone calls during session;
    4. Never pay until you've chosen and seen the girl;
    5. Never strip off and shower before girl is chosen.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    BTW, like sextus, I've taken to agreeing on the time with the girl before starting. In fact here's some other tips to avoid disappointment:

1. If you're not sure, ask the girl if she is feeling fine (no sore pussy, no cold) before starting session;
    2. As mentioned, agree on the time at start. I think hitting the shower 5 minutes before the end of session is reasonable;
    All very good advice KA! Not always easy to do if your new to punting but something that most of us more experienced punters find very beneficial

Thanks for that Sextus, you are right, these reviews are like cheating. Cheating in a good way, I have until recently not visited full service shops much because of the hit and miss nature. It is a lot of money if you have a disappointing punt, it is money well spent if you have a great time with a wonderful lady and it makes the world a better place to be. Happy New Year to everyone at 64 who make it such a good place to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post

You sound like their boss ..

This is exactly the rules set up by their boss normally

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12