Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Safe distance to punt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Safe distance to punt

For those who have to worry about it - what do people consider a safe distance from home turf to have a punt ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My regular parlour is roughly 40 minutes drive from home and work. The commute does not bother me as I travel roughly 60 minutes each way to work daily. I rather be safe than sorry.

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Until recently I had a Thai parlour only 2 doors down from the foyer of our building. I always did a sweep of the key offices to make sure they were inside before I'd slip downstairs, double check the secretary wasn't coming back from the post office, then ease through the door and breathe a sigh of relief. They had a back door which I used for exiting, but you ended up in a laneway next to the carpark - there was always the scary thrill of bumping into a colleague and having to explain why I was coming from the dead end lane!

Things are no safer now, I've moved jobs so I'm within a km of both home and my other regular parlour which I visit most weeks, sometimes twice. The council are being nosy and I live in fear now of having my picture on the front page of the Cumberland Press as a sleazy pervert preying on vulnerable sex slaves. Hasn't stopped me so far however!

Banned
    To be at least moderately safe you need to go at least 250,000 miles. That means the closest moderately safe place to punt is the moon, but there's not a lot of action up there and google earth satellites are going by all the time anyhow, so don't think you can just go for a quickie behind a moon rock. Best just to stay home and jerk off, with the door locked and a good excuse prepared as to why the door was locked and you've got lube all over your hands.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to work in the next suburb from my regular FS shop- but I would only visit on my days off :-)

Here's the kicker: my new job has placed me even closer- two blocks away. Will still try and keep the 'weekends only' rule... :-P

Quote Originally Posted by comradewayne View Post
    For those who have to worry about it -
    what do people consider a safe distance from home turf to have a punt ?
    Any distance is safe as long as you don't get caught or you don't bump into any family and friends !!

Junior Member(有D料到) shinigami12's Avatar
    only local one i know of has the worst location, right on a main road with no cover of the entrance.

so i travel like 2 hours to sydney but have a choice of which shop at least

Banned
    Well I travel for 50 minute drive on a week end but it take 1hr 15min to 1hr 30min on a week day sometimes more.

I used to go to a shop closer to home, 30 min, but that got too dangerous, the ones really close to home are just out of the question.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    There is no safe distance to punt, otherwise it wouldn't be called punting ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Any distance is safe as long as you don't get caught or you don't bump into any family and friends !!
    Haha that's like saying gambling is like money in the bank, as long as you don't lose.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    There is no safe distance to punt, otherwise it wouldn't be called punting ...
    He is asking what we consider a safe distance to punt. I.e. How far do you travel to make the risk vs return acceptable.

On two occasions, I've bumped into my ML.

1. At work, she came in. But with her utmost professionalism, she remained silent about it, and just acknowledged me, in order not to make a scene out of it in front of my colleagues.

2. She was one of my regular clients at work, until I went up to one of the places for a punt, and she was there. Apparently, she was nervous, so she got one of her other ML's to do the massage. That kinda sucked, cause she was actually really hot.

However, that was when I had my first rub down with the pocket rocket Mimi. And that's a different story for next time.

My two cents.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suppose it depends if the shop has a private entry, say 533 not so good but Blactown 8 is in a industrial area and rear parking and entrance, still risky but not like 533. I try and go to shops with a discret entry and were I know my friends/family do not live or work, still a risk though. So all in all there is no safe place to punt. Interstate maybe.

Banned
    There is always some risk but I think if you punt further from home then you reduce the risk and that's what its all about!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am different or maybe I am just stupid. But the thrills of getting caught excites me!!! You get a mad adrenaline when you run into the shop. That was before. But no I don't care anymore. I ran into some of my friends dad in there too! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    I am different or maybe I am just stupid. But the thrills of getting caught excites me!!! You get a mad adrenaline when you run into the shop. That was before. But no I don't care anymore. I ran into some of my friends dad in there too! Lol.
    I feel you brother. If I'm going to the regular shop, i feel no rush going up the stairs, however, I love the feeling of trying a new shop, and having that sense of 'danger' and 'adrenaline' rush when you go up.

Good stuff Brother timtam

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Distance doesn't matter.
    If the entrance is obvious then I would go at night. If it's close to work then i'll make sure no one is walking that way for lunch.
    Etc etc. Different scenarios call for different risk assessments

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Sydney is a big city! Over 5 million people!
    The odds of someone you know being there at the exact moment you walk in or out of a shop are minimal.
    Punting in the same suburb you live in will increase the odds of being seen by a nosey neighbour though.
    Shops with discreet back lane entry are a good idea too.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpd View Post
    He is asking what we consider a safe distance to punt. I.e. How far do you travel to make the risk vs return acceptable.
    I know ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I know ...
    So, to you there is no conceivable distance that would reduce the risk of getting caught to an acceptable level, and yet you still punt? A man who likes to live life on the edge! I like it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast