Thread: Bobo @ Kellys Asian Flowers

John_Matrix

Bobo @ Kellys Asian Flowers

Hi,

Last week on Tuesday I gave Kellys a call in too see who was rostered on, when she said that Bobo was working and available I made a booking.

Bobo : http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/bobo.html

I got there on time and was directed up to to room 4, room 4 is tiny and you barely have enough room to have a good stretch. This started to play on my mind as Kelly's from experience leaves the less popular WL's to room 4 even though the other rooms where not occupied as I was the only customer there at the time.

Anyway Bobo came in and she looked exactly what I expected, Busty, glasses on and the height I had in mind. I paid up and had a shower awaiting her return. When she returned her clothing came off and revealed some very nice, firm breasts that were perky and suckable. Her figure was slightly larger then the dress showed, I expected this due to the size of her breasts and her height so no real big deal for me.

Onto the BJ - I always opt for CBJ, it was fine but nothing worth raving about. After the BJ she hoped on top which to me felt very mechanical with all the fake moans and this turned me off some what. At this point I lost interest and asked for a massage to finish of the time I had left (which was almost 40 mins). Her English which is no fault of her own is terrible, a big part of my punting is the ability to communicate and with Bobo there was extremely little. She constantly appeared to be asking questions that I couldn't understand etc.

Her massage abilities are good and hard (sometimes too hard). I ended up leaving with about 10 minutes left, Bobo does work for some other locations that advertise here, you can match the images up if you look hard enough

Overall:
    BJ - 6/10
    Breasts - 8/10
    Sex - 5/10
    Massage - 8/10
    Return factor - No

Banned
    Thanks for an honest report bro, unfortunately I cant match the photos up with other shops at present as Kellys web site is down.

I will look again later!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I retract my previous statement

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi guys,

That is interesting about the girls working across those shops. Does anyone know if Anna is still available? I had a great time with her at TP64 but was told she does not work there anymore.

Thanks,

nh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grant View Post
    I think it's tp64, 533 willoughby and kelly's that share WL's. I don't think the shops mind us mentioning this, but correct me if I'm wrong.
    64 and 533 definitely do not like punters mentioning which other shops their girls work at. I don't know but assume its the same with Kelly's.

John_Matrix
    I don't like mentioning where they work elsewhere as its not really fair to the other locations etc.

Regarding Anna, she used to work at kellys but I haven't seen her in ages. I don't think she worked there for the last 2 years, tp64 was her last location.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mei(kelly), may(647 waterloo), and sugar(533 will) is the same person.. Check it out.. But She done a good job not KPS..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by straider View Post
    Mei(kelly), may(647 waterloo), and sugar(533 will) is the same person.. Check it out.. But She done a good job not KPS..
    I have seen Sugar at 533 and I am sure she is not Bobo at Kelly's in fact looking at the photos I would say she is Coco she has the same gear on and glasses!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    I have seen Sugar at 533 and I am sure she is not Bobo at Kelly's in fact looking at the photos I would say she is Coco she has the same gear on and glasses!
    I said MEI bro 1on1.. Not bobo.. Hahaha.. Maybe you need some coffee..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I hate the fake moans too. I was with a girl recently in Thailand in a massage shop got the up sell to full service. Lovely lady I was working towards climax she could feel it and suddenly she is moaning and doing lots of extra (fake) grinding to make me cum faster. I just went semi erect and had to finish by hand. She tried poor angel just not my cup of tea with the fakeness

She did tell me a funny story afterwards how (now this is her stereotype) with men from Indian origin she only has to brush their organ and they are ejaculating the "what's going on with that" look she gave me is priceless and I'm like don't ask me I've got no idea. LOL fun times

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by straider View Post
    I said MEI bro 1on1.. Not bobo.. Hahaha.. Maybe you need some coffee..
    May be you have already had more than a coffee bro as this thread is about Bobo at Kellys so what have the other girls got to do with it?