I have been quite busy lately and did not get time to sit down and write an AR on my last good experience with Yoyo. Today was quite free for me. This allowed me to reflect on what happened last Wednesday and share my experience.

Girl's Name : Yoyo

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim body, medium tits (33in - B cup natural) and medium bums (est 34in) , small waist (est 25in) , size 6, 163 cm tall, white skin, Very pretty face. Angel face. Medium wavy hair.

Roster: Wednesday

Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review

Last Wednesday, I was near Carlton and dropped in to see what new girls they had. I asked the manager, Dennis, for his expert recommendation. He recommended a new HKG girl, Yoyo, to me. Dennis is very honest and his past recommendations were all spot on with my tastes. I saw and picked Yoyo, as I also felt that she is very good and sweet.

Yoyo has medium wavy hair. She looks very pretty and when she spoke to me in Cantonese, I felt very much at home. Yoyo is not a big girl, but her slim waist makes her body shape look very curvy. I found her boobs very nice, much bigger and rounder than I first thought, after she took off her bra.

Yoyo provided CBJ and standard services only. I like her pussy most as it was very tight for my dick. She moaned quite loudly throughout the session with sounds of joy. I like her way of pushing up and down her pussy to enable me to fuck deeper and rubbing her pelvis more tightly. I used all positions to enjoy her and she was very co-operative. I enjoyed her beautiful face and body from all the different angles. After 15 min., I came strongly inside her pussy in the mish position.

She told me she is from HKG and now still studying English. HKG girls have very good and smooth skin. Their tempers are normally not good, but Yoyo is an exception. She is just so lovely and charming. The session with Yoyo was great and return to enjoy her tight pussy next week is now high on my priority.