Thread: West End visits

BrainSex

West End visits

Well it was rainy in Brisbane yesterday afternoon. I was bored at home with the only option of playing with myself of going out for a treat. Decided to head into West End and visit a few of the places that have been mentioned lately in the forum, Star Massage for eye candy and Amora for fun.

Star Massage on Browning Street was nice. I almost went to the "West End Massage" closer to the corner but I realised it looked too legit. Met at the door by a pleasant Taiwanese girl, nice outfit and pleasant smile. I enjoyed a one hour soft massage which left me empty.

I had a walk around the West End shops and then headed to Amore. They had been having a busy day as it seems I'm not the only one that wanted to get out of my house and into their house. Service was as good as ever. Very relaxing. The little bottle of water is a nice touch as is the mint on departure.

Enjoy!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The new management at Amore has been doing magic. Stunning new talents with fabulous attitude, improved hygiene, bottled water, while the great value early bird discount is still in place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    First visited there today
    Massage wasn't good enough for me
    but will try another go
    maybe I can try different masseur?

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by bennydude77 View Post
    First visited there today
    Massage wasn't good enough for me
    but will try another go
    maybe I can try different masseur?
    Oh, if you are going for a genuine massage then i would not recommend any of the places on this forum.

The sports physio would be the place for a good massage, they can make it better without making things worse.The times I've tried to get one of he AMP to massage a sore muscle all they do is push harder on the sore parts. doesn't help.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I know what u mean but the girl I had did not put even any effort into the massage I am not expecting high quality but just want to come away feeling relaxed.. Anyway I will try again later in week with a different girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

masseur

masseur is male
    masseuse is female

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "The new management at Amore has been doing magic. Stunning new talents with fabulous attitude, improved hygiene, bottled water, while the great value early bird discount is still in place"

Sounded like an advert !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    "The new management at Amore has been doing magic. Stunning new talents with fabulous attitude, improved hygiene, bottled water, while the great value early bird discount is still in place"

Sounded like an advert !
    Do you have a problem with that ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Do you have a problem with that ?
    You should know by now BW, you have to make allowances for idiots. Your posts are at least meaningful; stick with it!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    You should know by now BW, you have to make allowances for idiots. Your posts are at least meaningful; stick with it!
    What was the damage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Whats the address of Amore west end? And is there any parking? I have been to the newstead one, and Star at West End, but yet to come across Amore West End.
    Thanks