Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kristy - Hornsby 142 - falling stars, wasting of time and $$$

Kirsty - Hornsby 142 - falling stars, wasting of time and $$$

Just want to leave this report for punters considering to see this lady.
    Last Friday I've been in North Sydney. Had some spare time and couple of pineapples to spend.
    Was thinking to go to 533 / Pimble way, but seen lately good reviews of 142 Hornsby went to this joint.
    Also remember seeing good reviews of Kirsty booked her in advance.
    Arrived, find entry in the back ( a bit tricky ) and mamas an Mina show me to the small waiting cabinet/room. I could hear her shouting Kristie,
    but she was not in the rush and appeared in about 10 min. It was not exactly what I expected. She was not blond and not surfie type.
    She was a bit limping ( maybe hip defect by birth or polio corrected ), but what the hell - I think service suppose to be very good, even my gut feeling was not very promising.

I was wrong. The service not GFE nor PSE. She was not enthusiastic, obviously having problem ( I listened to the stories, which does not make
    some sense to me ) . After 5 min CBJ she was not welcoming my fingers any where near honey pots. Sex had been also kind of uninspiring and I was quickly loosing interest. She told me ,that she needed to go to the bathroom and went for several min ( I 've seen same story in couple of other reviews ).
    When she comes back I try to follow, but seen a poo on the sheet. It was turn off, as you all could understand.
    I wash myself and ask her to s**k till completion, which she did and after washing again, put my clothing and gone for good.

On my way back I met Mina and after she asked me am I happy, I told her - that service ic crap and if lady is not feeling well fiscally or mentally,
    she need to be dealt with by mamasan /manager. No apology or offer for some compensation had been provided - NOT GOOD ENOUGH Mina.
    You are trying to advertise the best joint of North, which is NOT.

Forgot to mention- she told , that she is also working in other place for more $$$,maybe it was her excuse for bad service...

Will stick to proven performers for future !

PS Could post it elsewhere

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wthing View Post
    Just want to leave this report for punters considering to see this lady.
    Last Friday I've been in North Sydney. Had some spare time and couple of pineapples to spend.
    Was thinking to go to 533 / Pimble way, but seen lately good reviews of 142 Hornsby went to this joint.
    Also remember seeing good reviews of Kirsty booked her in advance.
    Arrived, find entry in the back ( a bit tricky ) and mamas an Mina show me to the small waiting cabinet/room. I could hear her shouting Kristie,
    but she was not in the rush and appeared in about 10 min. It was not exactly what I expected. She was not blond and not surfie type.
    She was a bit limping ( maybe hip defect by birth or polio corrected ), but what the hell - I think service suppose to be very good, even my gut feeling was not very promising.

I was wrong. The service not GFE nor PSE. She was not enthusiastic, obviously having problem ( I listened to the stories, which does not make
    some sense to me ) . After 5 min CBJ she was not welcoming my fingers any where near honey pots. Sex had been also kind of uninspiring and I was quickly loosing interest. She told me ,that she needed to go to the bathroom and went for several min ( I 've seen same story in couple of other reviews ).
    When she comes back I try to follow, but seen a poo on the sheet. It was turn off, as you all could understand.
    I wash myself and ask her to s**k till completion, which she did and after washing again, put my clothing and gone for good.

On my way back I met Mina and after she asked me am I happy, I told her - that service ic crap and if lady is not feeling well fiscally or mentally,
    she need to be dealt with by mamasan /manager. No apology or offer for some compensation had been provided - NOT GOOD ENOUGH Mina.
    You are trying to advertise the best joint of North, which is NOT.

Forgot to mention- she told , that she is also working in other place for more $$$,maybe it was her excuse for bad service...

Will stick to proven performers for future !

PS Could post it elsewhere
    Poo on the sheet? Really?.. OMG.. It's totally turn off.. Hahaha..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by straider View Post
    Poo on the sheet? Really?.. OMG.. It's totally turn off.. Hahaha..
    In Japan some punters pay big $$$ for that kind of treatment ;-)

But yeah, not me. Pretty gross.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Lolololol poo sheets omg! That's yuck!

Banned
    This place is a long way for me to go but having seen some good reports on here I was contemplating the trip will have to reconsider?

Banned
    The poor girl left a turd on the bed sheet? Eeew thats just nasty! I guess she had an upset belly and you pounding away must have shaken something free.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    services in this brothel is so pool, it wasts $

Considering all the good reports I've seen it is probably truth - one man treasure is other man trash...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Considering all the good reports I've seen it is probably truth - one man treasure is other man trash...
    Too true.

Also though, I have noticed there are certain unrealistic expectations from some punters of women who are discussed on these forums. At best, a review is only one person's experience of another in a very specific circumstance at a very specific time. Who knows what is going on in the state of the minds of the two people involved? I guess some readers here think they will relive, word for word, some other punter's experience. They fail to take into account the hyperbole of the reviewer - and more importantly, the emotional state of the two involved. Because, when all is said and done, it all comes down to how two people interact with each other.

Wayne,
    I agree with you ,but 9/10 girl could not became suddenly 2/10 girl. It is definitely something fishy is going...
    Also look for description by joint:

age 19 - it is definitely late 20th,
    blonde -not,
    service - top, not even close !~

No excuse for it, it is business transaction - we pay for service, which should not fail belowe minimum standards...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wayne,
    I agree with you ,but 9/10 girl could not became suddenly 2/10 girl. It is definitely something fishy is going...
    Also look for description by joint:

age 19 - it is definitely late 20th,
    blonde -not,
    service - top, not even close !~

No excuse for it, it is business transaction - we pay for service, which should not fail belowe minimum standards...
    I think I wrote the first review for Kristy, late last year. She was blonde then and an enthusiastic working lady - the best I'd come across in Sydney for ages. She burnt out pretty quickly, left and returned. I haven't seen her since, but will only ask you whether you really believe that two people fucking is just a "business transaction?" Even if you buy a pack of chewing gum from the hawker, you as a buyer have some responsibility toward the vendor. You don't throw your money at them, you don't expect them to be your slave. For heaven's sake, put yourself in Kristy's predicament for a nanosecond. Have a bit of empathy.

It is facts and not B**T - you happy with crap service - that's it. You took my words inside out.
    I am sure you understand what I mean...

I am well behaved, clean and intelligent person and not under influence ( not sure about other party ) - so I always
    reasonable in my expectation and treat ladies well . That's my experience and my opinion- you got yours, albeit very old one.

Live in your fantasy world long time.

I've seen other reports with similar type of experience, so it is nothing to do with me . If Kristy is jaded - happened all the time it is better to take time off or stop to explore different options.

Banned
    Saw her once and it's enough for me. Yep, I read the report and went all the way to Hornsby.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A poo on the sheet?? Like literally a log on the sheets? If so how can u continue.

It's really hit and miss in this joint, don't waste your time here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Poo is the bonus. Like someone said, in Jap they pay for it, u hit paydirty with a freebie thrown in your face.
    Suddenly all the poo fetishers will be heading up pacific hwy

Banned
    I believed wthing story as it happened to me as well. I saw Kristy few months ago after reading many (paid/promotion) good review of her. She is at least 25 years old, 1.50m to 1.55m tall, having a street kid look. She gave me 1 minute BBJ then just hand job to my little brother, then to sex, around 5 minutes later she said sorry and I saw a little poo on the sheet ( at first I thought she had period).She was cold, star fish service. She has a 20cm scar on her back (kidney operation?). One more thing, Claire is on the roster every day, how can she give good service???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I think I wrote the first review for Kristy, late last year. She was blonde then and an enthusiastic working lady - the best I'd come across in Sydney for ages. She burnt out pretty quickly, left and returned. I haven't seen her since, but will only ask you whether you really believe that two people fucking is just a "business transaction?" Even if you buy a pack of chewing gum from the hawker, you as a buyer have some responsibility toward the vendor. You don't throw your money at them, you don't expect them to be your slave. For heaven's sake, put yourself in Kristy's predicament for a nanosecond. Have a bit of empathy.
    Wayne,your reviews,comments,observations etc on this place have a "connection,interest"feel about them. I have been to this place 5 times and only stayed twice and one of them was a disaster. I have been introduced to Kirsty and it was a shit experience,namely abrupt,disinterested untidly dressed,BROWN hair unkempt etc. BTW Claire introduces in a one piece long dress from neck to ankles and does not even step into the room. Got me buggered how any punter books her,must be hiding something under all that covering. Another time HK girl took 10/15 mins to turn up,reeked of cigarette smoke.Obviously happy to make the punter wait whilst having a puff. Have not been back for a long time and dont intend to return.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by numberonebigsize View Post
    Wayne,your reviews,comments,observations etc on this place have a "connection,interest"feel about them. I have been to this place 5 times and only stayed twice and one of them was a disaster. I have been introduced to Kirsty and it was a shit experience,namely abrupt,disinterested untidly dressed,BROWN hair unkempt etc. BTW Claire introduces in a one piece long dress from neck to ankles and does not even step into the room. Got me buggered how any punter books her,must be hiding something under all that covering. Another time HK girl took 10/15 mins to turn up,reeked of cigarette smoke.Obviously happy to make the punter wait whilst having a puff. Have not been back for a long time and dont intend to return.
    I have repeatedly made the point that I have no connection with 142 other than a friendship with the mamasan, Mina. I got to know her at one of her previous shops and I find her upfront, open and helpful. I like her and her offsider. We often chat and discuss her business. I suggested she get on these forums and offered to write a couple of reviews to "generate discussion." I make no bones about it.

There are a couple of points I want to repeat from some of my previous postings.

One, this forum is an advertising platform. The only reason we are here, discussing working women and their places of employment is because advertisers are paying the blokes who run the forum. Review writers are "paying" for the forum, if you like. It's not as if these reviews are being written by independent, non-interested parties. That interest might be in an odd bottle of '59 Grange, or more likely $20 off from a session with a worker. I would have thought that anyone reading these reviews were cognizant that this forum's primary function is to make money for its owners.

Two, the women in these brothels are living, breathing, emotional beings. Sort of obvious, but sometimes it seems punters forget that basic humanity. Yeah sure, you pay $150 and expect a good time. Most often, at any brothel, you get what you expect. But there are times when the emotional trauma of their profession does get the better of these women. I get so tired of reading these bitchy little spoilt brat complaints against women in brothels. So sick of it that I am resolved to quit any further participation in this forum. cheerio.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    There are a couple of points I want to repeat from some of my previous postings.

One, this forum is an advertising platform. The only reason we are here, discussing working women and their places of employment is because advertisers are paying the blokes who run the forum. Review writers are "paying" for the forum, if you like. It's not as if these reviews are being written by independent, non-interested parties. That interest might be in an odd bottle of '59 Grange, or more likely $20 off from a session with a worker. I would have thought that anyone reading these reviews were cognizant that this forum's primary function is to make money for its owners.

Two, the women in these brothels are living, breathing, emotional beings. Sort of obvious, but sometimes it seems punters forget that basic humanity. Yeah sure, you pay $150 and expect a good time. Most often, at any brothel, you get what you expect. But there are times when the emotional trauma of their profession does get the better of these women. I get so tired of reading these bitchy little spoilt brat complaints against women in brothels. So sick of it that I am resolved to quit any further participation in this forum. cheerio.

Wayne, I read your reviews before and value your opinion, but I could not agree with your latest post.
    1.This board is for PUNTERS to share experience BOTH GOOD and BAD. Less experienced member could make their choice, who to believe and
    use certain brothels and WG or not - this is their right.

2. Business owners could benefit from punters reviews to know what is happening and how staff is performing. Resolving the problem and communicating
    with punters is good business practice. And yes they are running BUSINESS and WG are employees ( prostitution is legal in NSW ).

3. Customers should not live with bad service and attitude. Ladies making very good money- definitely more then majority of punters, considering ladies mostly got very little English and many of them know the ropes from before for much less ( except young students trying to pay high college / emigration agents fees ). Yes I always have empathy and friendly with many of them,but I don't like being treated, as a full.

As you could see I am not only the one having bad service and other girls getting bad reviews, as well. Even cheaper joints 12/269 and YOKOs getting much
    better reviews and much less negative ones. If you real friend with Mimi ( and I also remember her from different place ) probably the best help will be to
    enlighten her and to take an action, because if good will of the punters will finish this place will go down fast, as it happened before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast