Thread: Mixed experiences

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mixed experiences

Still new to going to the massage shops and I haven't quite picked up the knack of it, so bear with me with this report.

So i was feeling the urge for Japanese, so on some recommendations called up Pure for a booking and rocked up for session. I got there and was greeted by one of the japanese girls whose name shall not be disclosed but I will mention she is quite an attractive package, 1 hour session and I stripped down to nothing and what followed was a very enjoyable massage and chat which went by very quickly due to chat itself. Didnt get what i was hoping but still value for what I got. Found out the lady was leaving for home and returning in a couple months so i hope to try my luck again with her as I enjoyed the chat.

Next as I was still feeling a little unsatisfied went over to Angies and got the urge for korean, so obviously I like my asian which is not suprising given the forun we are on. Greeted by quite a fit korean lady, and I stripped down and enjoyed the massage I got. We chatted quite a bit and built quite a rapport but yet again finished up slightly unsatisfied but hopeful for next session.

So i went 0 for 2 in the same day where I reckon I had good rapport, but now feel awkward for not gettinf what I hoped. Tips for what I should have done differently cos I feel I somehow friendzoned myself due to the chata I had

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's really the luck of the draw. There was one place I went to where the massage was fantastic the first time but subsequent visits weren't so great.

You just got to keep at it.

BrainSex
    Less time chatting and more time on the action. The girls learn that the more they chat and be cute with their clothes on, the soon your time runs out.

Banned
    Be polite but quiet, they will quickly get the hint. 1-word answers and don't follow up with any questions of your own. Let them work, it generally results in a better massage.

Banned
    When I get a massage at a place I've never been to before and I'm not 100% sure whats on offer in terms of extras I go out of my way to make my expectations abundantly clear.

You mentioned you strip naked for the massage. So do I. Personally I like to wait until after the initial greeting when she leaves the room (to put the money away or fetch the towels) I strip completely naked and quickly wank myself a bit until I have a half mongrel. I then stand facing the doorway waiting for her to return

When she walks in I'm standing right there in front of her, nude and with a semi-erect penis, making full eye contact and wearing a bit of a cheeky grin.

This works

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Subtle as a sledgehammer Clearview. If you are serious with your strategy then it is pretty poor form.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wally2 View Post
    Subtle as a sledgehammer Clearview. If you are serious with your strategy then it is pretty poor form.
    Yes wally2 I couldn't agree more! With "charmers" like clearview the MLs must just swoon at his feet ....... NOT!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Yes wally2 I couldn't agree more! With "charmers" like clearview the MLs must just swoon at his feet ....... NOT!!

Personally I like all the suggestions above. The more punters take those tacts, the easier it is for people like me. lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wouldn't discourage the chat. It seems that you've just been really unlucky. I think the strategy of building rapport works pretty well but it's still no guarantee. One tip I would offer is if you can manage it, when they ask you to flip, see if you can be pointing to the ceiling. If things are going well this is not usually a problem haha.

Other than that, there are certain venues that you should be able to find information about on this forum where your chances of success are greatly increased. When I first started I went to one of the more sure bets to begin with to get my confidence up.