Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Friday

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Good Friday

Has anyone heard of shops open on Good Friday ? Are shop normally open as new to brisbane so not to sure

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    One of the girls at Stanley St told me she was working over Easter, but not sure which days of the long weekend they are open. I think they opened for Christmas so I expect they will open for Easter.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Remember no DATY or BBBJ on good friday

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think someone pm'd me recently saying Amore is open every day of the year. Asians tend not to follow western traditional holidays. Theyre more about the money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Remember no DATY or BBBJ on good friday
    Fish is still allowed on good friday so you can still smell it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As I was leaving RTM tonight the girls said that they would be open all weekend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    One of the girls at Stanley St told me she was working over Easter, but not sure which days of the long weekend they are open. I think they opened for Christmas so I expect they will open for Easter.
    Yes they are open every day over the weekend. Including Anzac Day next week.

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry10 View Post
    Yes they are open every day over the weekend. Including Anzac Day next week.
    Being open on Anzac morning is going to get people offside and is disrespectful.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    Being open on Anzac morning is going to get people offside and is disrespectful.
    Just checked and I wouldn't expect any massage shop to be open on Anzac morning. Also note that from what I can see they shouldn't be open tomorrow either

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was looking through cm today and noticed Angie's massage says open Easter not sure if that means Good Friday or not . Also noticed they have a special offer for a week so may have to ring on Good Friday see if open or not better than staying in a boring hotel alone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is wrong with turning Good Friday into "a better Friday"! It is a free country, go for it guys cause I will be :-)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree.. Had to go out this morning drove past Stanley st and Angie's both were open so after I can find a cage for breaky I will treat my self to a massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Funny why people would think being open on Anzac Day would cause offence. Apart from miners, no want frequents brothels or massage parlours more than men in the armed services. mmmm smell that tax free money.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A Bizarre and Wild Friday for me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    was with family whole day yesterday. Probably will get some freedom today. All fingers crossed

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Funny why people would think being open on Anzac Day would cause offence. Apart from miners, no want frequents brothels or massage parlours more than men in the armed services. mmmm smell that tax free money.
    I personally take offence at businesses opening on Anzac morning. It's disrespectful. How about for one day of the year we forget thinking with our dicks and think of the guys whom died in warfare for our country.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I personally take offence at businesses opening on Anzac morning. It's disrespectful. How about for one day of the year we forget thinking with our dicks and think of the guys whom died in warfare for our country.
    You have to remember these businesses are run by Chinese or other asian. Anzac doesn't mean anything to them. Even though they are in this country they have a nature of hard working always open longer hours try to get as much business as possible. This behaviour reminates into them wanting to stay open late until 9, 10 etc. If you would like them to adopt the aussie lifestyle then maybe you would be happier that they close early during the week? Can't have it both ways they are bringing the asian culture of long hours to us for our benefit too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hear, hear!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Do you similarly take offence at licensed premises or TABs being open and making money from the sale of alcohol/gambling on Anzac morning?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast