Thread: Do you feel this after sex?

Do you feel this after sex?

Especially after you had sex with a hot girl, do you feel that you want her to desire you? Like get hooked onto you begging you not to leave her because you gave her a good sex (or so you thought). Is it just me or others feel the same as well?
    Do you feel special if the girl allows you to DATY her. Do you feel she only allows exclusive access to a few minority group only that includes you?
    Or do you feel remorseful and guilty? I use to feel this way in my younger days but now just pure enjoyment.
    What do you feel after sex?

Banned
    If you are clean and treat the girl right then they are usually happy and even encourage you once they know you to preform daty on them.

I think that it human nature for you to want a hot lady to desire you and the ladies sure want you to desire them even if your not hot.

I don't think that many wl only allow something exclusive to me, when I was younger and new to punting I used to like to think that this may be the case but these days I am older and wiser and know its only a job to them, the young wl tend to be more restrictive however the more experienced ones tend to take the opportunity to enjoy themselves when the get the chance.

I always treat a lady right, with respect and restrict any boundaries she may have, so no I never feel guilty.

How I feel after sex depends on lots of things from what I felt like on the day to how I got on with the lady and what sort of sex I had with the lady but not just the sex the overall experience and fun etc I had with the lady.

And of course the most important thing how I connected with the lady.

Some times I go away feeling like I am on cloud nine and just can't wait to see her again. These days I tend to try and keep it all in perspective and just remember to her I am just another job, hopefully one she enjoyed spending time with.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Fucking awesome !!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    After sex@Ginza - I feel like dancing, then I feel like an old man in comparison to the girl I have just had then i feel a great urgency to get back to work.

After sex@647 - I feel like extending then extending then extending then extending then extending then extending then extending then I feel like rushing out of the area in case I get mugged.

After sex@MOC - I feel upset...my sessions always run smooth and I never get to write 1 of those unsatisfied customer AR's and get offered a free punt :-p

After sex@12 Bellevue - I feel like laughing like "dude! What were you thinking" then my dick tells me to shut up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back to work, everyone. Let's not over-invest!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    More sex !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After sex I feel the urge to teleport out of the room to avoid the after talk and cuddles. Teleport to my bed

After sex on the way home is a loneliness

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Don't feel lonely

Just come live in 5*
    Hahahaha ,... U got tha answer , i call shop now , whos on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tk001 View Post
    After sex I feel the urge to teleport out of the room to avoid the after talk and cuddles. Teleport to my bed
    It real depends on who you just have sex with!

If it was Milo from 5 Star, I won't miss the talk and cuddles after sex, it was really nice !

Same thing can be said if I just had a RnT session with one of my favourite mls !

It's all part of the package !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel satisfied but it's a nice feeling if you had a little connection with the lady.

Unfortunately about one hour later, I want do it again.

Think about this, given the choice between a beautiful horny girlfriend always wanting to have sex with you at a drop of a hat; she allows DATY, anal, CIM, COF, COB what ever and always available and never complaining. She cooks for you, looks after children (mind you, her pussy is still tight as beautiful as hell even after kids) constantly giving you her love. You enjoying her company etc

Compare that to punting (whoever that you see and whatever you do for however many hours per week)

Which one would you choose given the choice of only one?

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by babelx View Post
    I feel satisfied but it's a nice feeling if you had a little connection with the lady.

Think about this, given the choice between a beautiful horny girlfriend always wanting to have sex with you at a drop of a hat; she allows DATY, anal, CIM, COF, COB what ever and always available and never complaining. She cooks for you, looks after children (mind you, her pussy is still tight as beautiful as hell even after kids) constantly giving you her love. You enjoying her company etc

Compare that to punting (whoever that you see and whatever you do for however many hours per week)

Easy.. the horny Girlfriend.. because the Gfe would be genuine..but would that Ideal Gf really exist ?.. in our respective minds maybe..

I feel elated after a punt and depending on the connection.. I want to see the girl almost immediately, but like OneonOne states

" keep it all in perspective and just remember to her I am just another job, hopefully one she enjoyed spending time with"

It's a tough choice if you can punt for free with any WL because you get to try different varieties, if not, then horny girlfriend wins.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar

Think about this, given the choice between a beautiful horny girlfriend always wanting to have sex with you at a drop of a hat; she allows DATY, anal, CIM, COF, COB what ever and always available and never complaining. She cooks for you, looks after children (mind you, her pussy is still tight as beautiful as hell even after kids) ?
    Make sure she get cesarean private hospital always.
    Tummy stretch back to bikini body 6K in Thailand.
    Never breast feed just feed the baby Karikare Gold or other bottle $30 per week and there is two benefits,

1. You know how much your baby has actually eaten, feed him to the max watch him grow big and fat like crazy.
    2. Your stunner will stay a stunner so her boobs will not drop I will pay so much for this

Down side is little which is cost of milk $30 a week but I would be happy paying more for it.

back to the original question it is simple for me as I just go for pure enjoyment or I cant refuse a stunner thats comes along and a must try
    Stunnner very rare this day though I guess my taste has gone up a notch.