Thread: General Shop review: 116 Hampden Road Artarmon

Senior Member(無間使者)

General Shop review: 116 Hampden Road Artarmon

I have been to this place more than 10 times now. I walked away 9 times and stayed once. I must say that the facilities are average for this price point. They do have very thin towels and pretty dank and dark rooms. More importantly they have a host of older women on the roster. I am usually bad at telling asian age but these women must be pushing 40 as even I can tell that they are super old!! Note that I didn't use the word MILF deliberately.

Just a little rant about this place which doesn't really get much mention here.

The only time I stayed, was nothing to write about. Was promised DFK but the girl (older woman) was poking her tongue only and staying yelling "darling cum!" about 3 minutes after the dick was inserted into the appropriate slot.

Wonder how they stay afloat... I reckon punters must demand better service/etc etc and vote with their wallets.

Banned
    This shop and its sister shop at 78 used to have quite a few reviews on here, probably 18 months to two years ago now.

They did have some good girls there but most of them were not young girls.

I haven't been there for a couple of years and have not seen any reports lately.

Perhaps they have dropped their standard or lost their good girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    R u serious walked away 9 times ? U must love getting free perves on the pork chops. Amazed they havent banned u from the joint