Thread: Joey & her "Dimples of Venus"

Junior Member(有D料到)

Joey & her "Dimples of Venus"

Greetings fellow Punters!
    Not very often I do AR's purely because I'm either at work, the cook is too close for comfort & my iPhone is the only way to engage with you all. Hence, my comments are generally short & sweet.
    Anyway, back to Joey! She is one sexy little kitten who, if you stroke her the right way, will make her purr & your cock as hard as a rock!
    Only 5'2" tall with a beautifully proportioned body & a god damn sexy ass (like a ripe peach) that has the best "Dimples of Venus" just resting just above it. If you're not careful they will put you in a trance just like they almost did to me whilst impaling her from behind.
    From the beginning with LFK leading to a ball & shaft licking, BBBJ, 69 (sweet as pie pussy) then into mish, dom included......
    Then I suggested doggy..... OMFG........Facing the mirror I could see Joey was really getting into it as she was gripping the sheets whilst backing onto my cock, "I'm so wet" she says, gritting her teeth like she couldn't get enough. Truth be known, I was starting to be overcome with such primal lust as my eyes became fixed on those fucking sexy dimples above her ass. That's when I pulled my cock out, licked, sucked & fucked her pussy with my tongue then shoved my cock back in to the sounds of Joey's wailing groans & moans. So addicted I became that I repeated the process countless times until I couldn't take it anymore, ripping off the dom as I sucked on her clit, I got back up & shot my load all over her "Dimples of Venus" watching it run down her chocolate starfish.
    As Joey regathered herself she gives me a look of a well shagged lass & tells me " You very naughty man, you make me very horny!" giggling quietly to herself.....
    Needless to say I was spent & the chances of extending was not going to happen as I had to beat the cook home.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR, sounds like a lusty steamy hot session!

Nothing better than when a girl is getting into it rather than just being mechanical aka just doing her job.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brian007 View Post
    Nice AR, sounds like a lusty steamy hot session!

Nothing better than when a girl is getting into it rather than just being mechanical aka just doing her job.
    Thanks Brian,
    Amazing how it starts nice & slow then the tempo just picks up out of nowhere & turns us into insatiable beings. Saying that though, it does help when you connect with the girl. Treat them well & they return the favour in spades.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Nice review..
    really felt the vibe here

Nice review, Joey is a stunner. That bod, whooooo

Shop Owner
    for booking 95241278

Quote Originally Posted by Choc-O-Block View Post
    Greetings fellow Punters!
    Not very often I do AR's purely because I'm either at work, the cook is too close for comfort & my iPhone is the only way to engage with you all. Hence, my comments are generally short & sweet.
    Anyway, back to Joey! She is one sexy little kitten who, if you stroke her the right way, will make her purr & your cock as hard as a rock!
    Only 5'2" tall with a beautifully proportioned body & a god damn sexy ass (like a ripe peach) that has the best "Dimples of Venus" just resting just above it. If you're not careful they will put you in a trance just like they almost did to me whilst impaling her from behind.
    From the beginning with LFK leading to a ball & shaft licking, BBBJ, 69 (sweet as pie pussy) then into mish, dom included......
    Then I suggested doggy..... OMFG........Facing the mirror I could see Joey was really getting into it as she was gripping the sheets whilst backing onto my cock, "I'm so wet" she says, gritting her teeth like she couldn't get enough. Truth be known, I was starting to be overcome with such primal lust as my eyes became fixed on those fucking sexy dimples above her ass. That's when I pulled my cock out, licked, sucked & fucked her pussy with my tongue then shoved my cock back in to the sounds of Joey's wailing groans & moans. So addicted I became that I repeated the process countless times until I couldn't take it anymore, ripping off the dom as I sucked on her clit, I got back up & shot my load all over her "Dimples of Venus" watching it run down her chocolate starfish.
    As Joey regathered herself she gives me a look of a well shagged lass & tells me " You very naughty man, you make me very horny!" giggling quietly to herself.....
    Needless to say I was spent & the chances of extending was not going to happen as I had to beat the cook home.
    Didn't know Venus has dimples ! Lol
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post
    Popular Busty Figure 8 naughty bombshell JOEY is working today
    SMS BOOKINGS NOW AVAILABLE: 0424 666 228

Thanks
    Management @TP64

Damn, who wants to punish that ass! me!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post

Thanks
    Management @TP64

Oh look at that Gift Wrapped! can't wait to open that little prezzie!

Banned
    Wow, she looks like a must-try!

Shop Owner

Thanks
    Management @TP64

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does Joey work at any other shops? If what name does she use?