Thread: New fresh Korean & Japanese girls arriving!!!

Shop Owner

New fresh Korean & Japanese girls arriving!!!

New fresh Korean & Japanese girls arriving!!!
    Top young girl from Asian, provide you premium service in autumn!
    Call for your special girl!!!

New renovation!!! 10:00 a.m. - Late
    Ladies are 18- 25 years old.
    Service
    Full service.Body Slide. Water Slide

website available: venusmassage

02 7901 1995

Suite2, 6A Gray St. Bondi Junction

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are the pictures on the website real? http://venusmassage.com.au/girls

The girls are too hot to be true

What does FS includes? BBBJ, DATY, CIM, COF...?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPunter View Post
    Are the pictures on the website real? http://venusmassage.com.au/girls

The girls are too hot to be true

What does FS includes? BBBJ, DATY, CIM, COF...?
    They definitely look tasty let wait and see owner response to the pic... I'm so keen right now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Omg if coco is the real deal then I think it will drive there right now!!! Else it is a bad editing and using fake picture as she looks very familiar !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    Omg if coco is the real deal then I think it will drive there right now!!! Else it is a bad editing and using fake picture as she looks very familiar !!
    Please let me know if it's real pic.. I'll check it out asap.. Haha..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    did a google search
    PICTURE OF COCO FROM VENUS WEBSITE
    coco.jpg

and i found this...
    coco1.jpg
    definitely same girl, definitely not korean, definitely this website is a scam

PICTURE OF HANNA FROM VENUS WEBSITE
    anna1.jpg

here an extract from a webpage with tons of pictures of her
    "Here is an Asian amateur model dancing and practicing gymnastics as she strip out of a bikini to show off her flexibility body in a hotel room. She seem to be a Chinese chick with gymnast training earning some money by "modeling" for photographers in hotel room. I wonder if the photographer had to pay extra because of her flexibility? I think former gymnast should be paid extra.... Especially ones that can put her legs over her head like this girl can with ease. Enjoy"
    anna.jpg

PICTURE OF YOKO FROM VENUS WEBSITE
    anna.jpg
    Apparently Yoko was working for Meizhulan Spa Silk Foot Club (Chaoyang District) before regaini g her korean citizenship and deciding to move to Australia http://beijing.happymassage.com/mass...club-2200.html

Shame for posting fake pictures!
    Some operator believes punters are brainless monkeys ready to throw money from the window; if someone has money for punting it is likely to have good job, good education, and enough brain to be able to use google at least

If the girls are really the one advertised i will be the first to apologize and become a regular customer

I suspect we will not get any answer from management

Junior Member(有D料到)
    did a google search
    PICTURE OF COCO FROM VENUS WEBSITE
    coco.jpg

and i found this...
    coco1.jpg
    definitely same girl, definitely not korean, definitely this website is a scam

PICTURE OF HANNA FROM VENUS WEBSITE
    anna1.jpg

here an extract from a webpage with tons of pictures of her
    "Here is an Asian amateur model dancing and practicing gymnastics as she strip out of a bikini to show off her flexibility body in a hotel room. She seem to be a Chinese chick with gymnast training earning some money by "modeling" for photographers in hotel room. I wonder if the photographer had to pay extra because of her flexibility? I think former gymnast should be paid extra.... Especially ones that can put her legs over her head like this girl can with ease. Enjoy"
    anna.jpg

PICTURE OF YOKO FROM VENUS WEBSITE
    anna.jpg
    Apparently Yoko was working for Meizhulan Spa Silk Foot Club (Chaoyang District) before regaini g her korean citizenship and deciding to move to Australia http://beijing.happymassage.com/mass...club-2200.html

Shame for posting fake pictures!
    Some operator believes punters are brainless monkeys ready to throw money from the window; if someone has money for punting it is likely to have good job, good education, and enough brain to be able to use google at least

If the girls are really the one advertised i will be the first to apologize and become a regular customer

I suspect we will not get any answer from management
    Amazing... How did you found the pic bro max?? You are the google master.. Hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by straider View Post
    Amazing... How did you found the pic bro max?? You are the google master.. Hahaha
    You can use Google Image finder (click on camera icon) http://images.google.com/imghp?hl=en

Google will return pictures similar to the one you have uploaded

Very useful tool to spot these fake advertising

By the way no answer from the Operator, this is the worst way of advertising their services, how can we possibly trust them?

You can use Google Image finder (click on camera icon) http://images.google.com/imghp?hl=en

By the way no answer from the Operator, this is the worst way of advertising their services, how can we possibly trust them?
    Wow!! Thanks for the tip. Andthanks for the heads up.
    Busted!!!

Shop Owner
    HI, mates, some korean girls they do not willing to take photos, so sometimes we could only use similar pics to fullfill the website.

Come to the shop have look, the girls really good.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I've used Google Image finder previously and got some weird arse results. Maybe they have made some progress.

Good work on uncovering the truth.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Way too pricey

Been there a month ago....too pricey for the below standardised services offered in sydney.