Thread: CARMEN - VACUUM LIKE SUCTION / GREAT ATTITUDE etc etc but for some...................

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

CARMEN - VACUUM LIKE SUCTION / GREAT ATTITUDE etc etc but for some...................

What can be said about a girl that delivers a service of head to toe licking with enthusiasm that knows few limits. I have never experienced a girl lick my feet before albeit briefly but it sure was a ticklish feeling and I can tick that off some sort of fetish list at least and that was before I knew I had a fetish for it. She is a really nice person with a great attitude and tried really hard in the session to please me I have to say. She was always smiling and seems to be a happy type of person.

She is average height around 165cm and normal build. She started with a BJ in the shower, pinned her hair back to get comfortable and positioned me for her kneel down and started with her technique that was quite good. On the bed her BJ went to a new level with her being able to achieve enormous levels of suction/pressure that at one stage I was sure she was starting to bite my head and shaft but without a toothy feeling if that makes sense. I have never felt that amount of pressure from a BJ before and I am sure if a guy is really sensitive then he would be cumming really quickly and his sperm vacuumed down her throat - I should try a vacuum cleaner for comparison purposes haha I am probably not going to do that. She also made great use of her fingernails, caressing my balls and groin to produce a tingling feeling whilst she passionately sucked away before diverting her attention to all around my groin area for a very thorough licking.

We had a good session with normal positions, some DFK and generally a good time.

There is a but though. She is a little bit older than I would have anticipated at MOC and her lips are not as soft as other girls either . Her breasts although around the C size are I am sure not as perky as they once were, not bad by any means but nothing amazing either.

If you want a girl that's genuinely 18 to 22 and not a shop quoted age of somewhere between 18 to 22 she is not going to be the one to choose but if you want a young lady 25+ with a great attitude that is service focussed and can deliver a really strong BJ then she would be well worth considering.

Banned
    You've never stuck your dick in a vac? I thought everyone had done that....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vacuums wouldn't have that organic enclosure, I'm guessing. There's nothing to compare to the slurpy goodness of CIM.

MOC Richard
    booking welcome!!!

MOC Miya
    bookings welcome!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw carmen not so long ago. she's pretty wild but my only compliant is that she had cigarette breath and only allowed one shot.