Thread: Busty MILF Susan showing off her new slim down hot body !!

Busty MILF Susan showing off her new slim down hot body !!

Four days enforced holiday had left me with lots of bullets which require immediate shooting !

Not feeling adventurous so just booked Susan from QVB for an hour after work!

Got there 10 min early and Susan was waiting for me, she is wearing this body hugging singlet black dress, very tight and very short! Since her holiday in China, Susan has slimmed down a lot , now she is probably only a size 7, still very busty btw !

Got a big hug from her and then she told me that there was a mixed up with my booking and I could only have 30 min! I look at the clock and ask when is the next booking, since I was 10 min early, we settled for 45 min, I suppose the other brother can wait 5 min !!

Since my session was shortened, I told Susan don't worry about the strong massage part over the towel she can go straight into the push oil !

Susan is one of the few mls who actually improves a lot in her massage skills, I guess she was feeling embarrassed before when I had my back and waist pain that I have to split the session into two, candy did the part I and Susan the part II.

So she really made a good effort to learn from Candy and I must say Susan's push oil part is a good alternative to Coco 's.

Even though my back is good at the moment, I can always appreciate a good push oil session.

Especially when Susan incorporates a lot of tickle tackle and sensual teasing in her routines, so that was really enjoyable.

A quick round of hot towel then it's play time.

Too lazy to post separately in the private section, so in summary, it was very very good。

I guess for all those brothers who follow my punting journey, can probably tell that Susan is someone I see very regularly!! Which is the best type of reviews I could write I suppose.

Oh, I ended up 5 min early - and knowing there is a back to back booking, I ask Susan not to worry about the foot massage at the end . So the next brother didn't have to wait at all!

Over the Easter period , Vicky had done some alternation to the layout of the shop, it used to have 4 rooms in a row on the right hand side and the 5th room was a small massage room / storage room.

They have now combined rooms 2, 3, 4 and 5 and made three slightly larger rooms and all the rooms are now fully enclosed for better privacy !

I think Vicky and Nicole are heading in the right direction.

Cheers

Banned
    Thanks brother ! We all good . Susan is the one of the good one of our team !

Banned
    New girl crystal is really good value !

Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    New girl crystal is really good value !
    Yeah, saw her in the shop, plus Serina and Lily, three young lady !!

But I only want you Nicole, unfortunately you were busy when I get there, all three little girl were quite tempting but I need a real woman!!

I'll get you next week !!

Cheers

Banned
    Hello everyone ! Welcome to 1/b 139 York st city. We have 4 pretty experience girls working today. . Looking forward to your guys Visit us ! Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi..

sorryy to ask...

candy milf is Vicky new owner now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Money8888 View Post
    Hi..

sorryy to ask...

Yes, Candy has sold the shop to Vicky !!

Banned
    hi:brother . Wish u see Vicky and Nicole . Not always Susan ! Thanks .

Hi Nic,

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten, but you weren't there today , so I have no choice but to see Susan again, I was lucky, she was free at the time, everyone else were busy !

See ya

Cheers

Hi Nic,

You should not be jealous of Susan, when you know me better, you will see that I am a very loyal person, if the girl treats me well, I will always stick with them, before, it was Lisa, now it's Susan and some Candy in between ! But I will also try different girls from time to time - like yourself !! Can't wait, are you ready for me ??

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Originally Posted by Money8888
    Hi..

sorryy to ask...

Yes, Candy has sold the shop to Vicky !!

"..............

It candy hot Korean Milf still in the shop? The big bombshell...

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Four days enforced holiday had left me with lots of bullets which require immediate shooting !

Not feeling adventurous so just booked Susan from QVB for an hour after work!

Got there 10 min early and Susan was waiting for me, she is wearing this body hugging singlet black dress, very tight and very short! Since her holiday in China, Susan has slimmed down a lot , now she is probably only a size 7, still very busty btw !

Got a big hug from her and then she told me that there was a mixed up with my booking and I could only have 30 min! I look at the clock and ask when is the next booking, since I was 10 min early, we settled for 45 min, I suppose the other brother can wait 5 min !!

Since my session was shortened, I told Susan don't worry about the strong massage part over the towel she can go straight into the push oil !

Susan is one of the few mls who actually improves a lot in her massage skills, I guess she was feeling embarrassed before when I had my back and waist pain that I have to split the session into two, candy did the part I and Susan the part II.

So she really made a good effort to learn from Candy and I must say Susan's push oil part is a good alternative to Coco 's.

Even though my back is good at the moment, I can always appreciate a good push oil session.

Especially when Susan incorporates a lot of tickle tackle and sensual teasing in her routines, so that was really enjoyable.

A quick round of hot towel then it's play time.

Too lazy to post separately in the private section, so in summary, it was very very good。

I guess for all those brothers who follow my punting journey, can probably tell that Susan is someone I see very regularly!! Which is the best type of reviews I could write I suppose.

Oh, I ended up 5 min early - and knowing there is a back to back booking, I ask Susan not to worry about the foot massage at the end . So the next brother didn't have to wait at all!

Over the Easter period , Vicky had done some alternation to the layout of the shop, it used to have 4 rooms in a row on the right hand side and the 5th room was a small massage room / storage room.

They have now combined rooms 2, 3, 4 and 5 and made three slightly larger rooms and all the rooms are now fully enclosed for better privacy !

I think Vicky and Nicole are heading in the right direction.

Cheers

Susan and her magical hands !!

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Person's Name : Susan

Establishment : QVB Korean Massage

Date of Visit : 5 July 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 1B, 139 York St Sydney, 8084-4001

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $35/30 min, $50/45 min, $60/ hour

Size/shape : Slim and toned body, busty, quite sexy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Sensual Massage and happy ending

Value for money/recommend? : absolutely

My experience/comments :

Was supposed to pick up my family later in the afternoon, then they are running late so I have half an hour or so to kill, rang up QVB 1/B straight away hoping Susan is free, which the young girl Jessie said Susan will be free in 10 min, perfect, now I need to find parking, no problem, just behind the Westpac.

Got to the shop a couple of min early, so Jessie showed me to the first room to wait. BTW, Jessie is a young Asian girl, quite cute and pretty, petite and slim body, not really my type as I like woman but I am sure many brothers would prefer a young slim ML like Jessie rather than a more matured MILF.....................lol

Not long after, Susan and that body of sins of hers appeared behind of the door, I haven't been seeing Susun for a few weeks now (have been seeing Nicole instead and tried the other girls Sue and Mimi !), but Susan was very pleased to see me ! She was there when I visited the shop and saw someone else, but everytime she was busy anyway, so I didn't pass out on her and seeing someone else while she was wait for customer - that would be very hard !! haha, may be not as hard as my cock at the time, I don't know, as I gave Susan a big bear hug, and she rubbed her body on mine, I just got an instant hard on, may be my body was conditioned to the pleasure that would be coming very shortly.

As I was pressed for time, so just for a 30 min quickie, paid by $85 up front and told Susan of my rush. So Susan knew there is no time for any massage, just go right into the sensual part. She went nude right from the start, gave me a little bit of B2B while lotioning up my butt and between my legs.

Show time!! now, there are just a hand full of MLs that I know who can do a sensual butt and crack and undercarriage massage before turn over as good as Susan, and they are all master class MLs (Leng, Coco, Mimi, Lisa, Yuki !!)

And I have to move slight to one side and moved my left leg to a 45 degree angle to give me access to Susan's lovely hands. and for my own comforts too, it's not too comfy laying on my tummy with my rock hard cock in the middle................haha

So, that teasing and groin, cock and butt massage was my part 1...............lol and I wish I have time for an hour session, so that pleasure could go on forever, but unfortunately time is tight and I need to turn over to receive more full on and intense treatment from my lovely sister Susan.

I must admit I usually get lots of body to body from Susan among other things and always finished with a Spanish lesson to fully enjoy her busty body - but this time I was quite happy to just let Susan do her thing, she was sitting down there between my legs, her legs wide open and my legs were spread and rested over hers.

All my pleasure areas are fully exposed and in front of her, totally at her mercy and I just lay there, hands across my chest and like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered - oh sorry, that should be pampered !!

I don't know if you guys have had the pleasure of enjoy such erotic and skillful hand jobs that you can't be bothered to touch the ML's body, her tits (even for a tits man), her bum and between her legs, for me at the time, my whole universe was in between Susan's hands, once again, I wish I have more time, but time was never an issue with Susan, and I don't think she was even looking at the clock, her total concentration was firmly focus on my cock and my balls !!

She brought me close to the edge a couple of times, then she eased off and start a slow rebuilding again, and again, and again, and again, and again, it was me who noticed that we are already 10 min over time so I told Susan I have to cum NOW !! and 30 seconds later I did, I didn't just cum, I erupted !! Thanks to all the build up Susan, she must have got all my reserves into one spot and got them all out !! As Susan eased down she continue to softly stroking me with her main hand and getting the very last drops out and the other hand was gently massaging my surrounding areas and another couple of minutes until all my passion was completely died off.

She then quickly gave me a clean up and I got dressed as quickly as I can but not until I gave her the biggest hug and a real tight squeeze on her butt and her breasts (something I didn't do during my part 2...........lol) and rush out of the door !

It was one of the best session I ever had with Susan !

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    Hi bro : Susan is working on Wednesday .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    great ar ahlungor, looks like it's a reunion time for me lol.

Banned

Susan very sexy and busty mature lady, sensetional hand

Susan is serving today !!

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

If you are sick of putting up with MLs who have no idea how to handle your tools sensually and erotically, see Susan !!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    If you are sick of putting up with MLs who have no idea how to handle your tools sensually and erotically, see Susan !!

Susan have best hands, strong massage and super sexy service

Nicole
    QVB Massage