Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tp64 - rip off + no choice

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tp64 - rip off + no choice

So I visited tp64. Just under an hour earlier I txt to see who would be available. Before I left I also checked the website from my phone. 30 mins for $85. (I checked it just now and this price still remains). When I arrive the guy at the desk ignores me for a full two minutes before finally acknowledging my presence and asking if I have a booking. I say no and he directs me straight to a room and says it will be $90 for the 30 mins. I'm shocked that the price is more than the website as I have budgeted to have just enough cash in my wallet. (Note that I've regularly gone for 30 mins so I'm used to the $85). I give him $85 plus some coins from my wallet and he lets me off just short of the quoted $90. I know it's only $5 but when the website says one thing and you charge another then I find this dodgy practice. This is my first complaint. The website still says $85 right now and this guy tries to rip me off for $90.

Next complaint is that despite finding out just under an hr earlier that 5 girls are available, I am not given a choice or line up as usual. A girl is selected for me and appears in the room before I know it. I'm thankful (always )that in my long history with tp64, their girls are great and this one was a lot of fun. My complaint is that I'm treated in such a short manner that I was left at their mercy and could've received who knows what.

I usually receive much better from tp64 and this was enough of a problem trip that I feel the need to vent. Please treat all customers equally!!!

You wrote all that for five bucks ?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You wrote all that for five bucks ?
    Hahaha ! Imagine if it's a full $290 for a Ginza diamond class complaint, like Stooge's, it would be a full paperback novel !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    So I visited tp64. Just under an hour earlier I txt to see who would be available. Before I left I also checked the website from my phone. 30 mins for $85. (I checked it just now and this price still remains). When I arrive the guy at the desk ignores me for a full two minutes before finally acknowledging my presence and asking if I have a booking. I say no and he directs me straight to a room and says it will be $90 for the 30 mins. I'm shocked that the price is more than the website as I have budgeted to have just enough cash in my wallet. (Note that I've regularly gone for 30 mins so I'm used to the $85). I give him $85 plus some coins from my wallet and he lets me off just short of the quoted $90. I know it's only $5 but when the website says one thing and you charge another then I find this dodgy practice. This is my first complaint. The website still says $85 right now and this guy tries to rip me off for $90.

Next complaint is that despite finding out just under an hr earlier that 5 girls are available, I am not given a choice or line up as usual. A girl is selected for me and appears in the room before I know it. I'm thankful (always )that in my long history with tp64, their girls are great and this one was a lot of fun. My complaint is that I'm treated in such a short manner that I was left at their mercy and could've received who knows what.

I usually receive much better from tp64 and this was enough of a problem trip that I feel the need to vent. Please treat all customers equally!!!
    You went to the trouble of texting the store before going why did't you just make a booking then that way you would have been guaranteed a girl you like.
    at the end of the day you still had a good punt with the girl you ended up with so was it really worth complaining about?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You can always tell the guy to see the girl first before paying. And if you don't like the girl just tell them you want a different girl. And yes their normally $85 for half an hour but you didn't say anything about you correcting the guy on the price. I'm not associated with the shop at all but it sounds like you may just need to speak up a bit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar

lol man I guess you dont have much money at the moment or on a tigh budget for the extra $5 and hopefully your fortune will change in the future so you can give them tips
    Or throw some money away cause the misses is annoying you or punt like Maxy as he mention at least over 2K a week

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mak695 View Post
    You can always tell the guy to see the girl first before paying. And if you don't like the girl just tell them you want a different girl. And yes their normally $85 for half an hour but you didn't say anything about you correcting the guy on the price. I'm not associated with the shop at all but it sounds like you may just need to speak up a bit.
    You have a point as he only bring $85.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are kidding I blow $600 a week at this place I wouldn't even pick up $5 bucks
    Michaele

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm sorry everyone. I did not realise this forum is only for ppl earning big dollars like most of you in this thread. I don't earn much and budget strongly to try to make something of myself. So when I treat myself it is special and this is impact on me. Yes I should have speak up but when caught in the moment you don't always think this way. Plus this place have squeaky clean reputation but this is a scratch in shiny surface.

I'm sorry everyone. I did not realise this forum is only for ppl earning big dollars like most of you in this thread. I don't earn much and budget strongly to try to make something of myself. So when I treat myself it is special and this is impact on me. Yes I should have speak up but when caught in the moment you don't always think this way. Plus this place have squeaky clean reputation but this is a scratch in shiny surface.
    Hi, sorry brother jj,

Didn't meant to be disrespectful earlier, my punting budget is not much bigger than yours !

And a few years back when I was between jobs, I could only afford a $30/30 min massage session, luckily they gave me free HJ too so I had some sort of happy ending! And back then, I can't even afford a $20 tip to get the clothes off, so I know how you feel.

But you mentioned that you are a regular at 64, why didn't you confront the receptionist and told him you always pay $85 only !!

Better luck next time !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I understand the feeling JJ. I'm with you on this one. Its the principle, you pay what is advertised.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    brother jj
    to put things into perspective what i was told by one of the girls was that the half hour price had gone up to $90 due to new rooms and it looks like it was not communicated correctly to everyone
    (i must admit that the papasan does not have any personality)

Michaele

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I think jj brother has his valid point.
    At least the manager need to explain thatthe other girls are busy... or even make some stupid excuse.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Don't give the guy a hard time over $5. I'm sure we were all in his shoes once upon a time. Bro JJ your fortunes will change one day.

Banned
    They need to update their website then, if the price has gone up. Keep the information updated! Same as listing daily rosters!

Shop Owner
    Apologies JJ

I will send you a message so that you can contact the owner directly.
    we can offer some compensation when you next visit our shop.

in all fairness, you should always try to get all the information before visiting a shop. most of the shops advertised here have outdated websites.

We are always available on SMS or mobile phone

I will notify the owner to update our website asap

this is our official pricing as of 1 month ago

http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f235/6...ve-rates-9455/

apologies

the new prices have increased for the shorter times

its

20 minutes $80

30 minutes $90

60 minutes $150 (this is still unchanged)

we have free internet wifi NOW in the waiting rooms!!!!!!

thanks Mike

Shop Owner
    We have Chucky done our very best. please check my comments above.

The owner has heard you and has advised she will update our website via a contractor ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
    They need to update their website then, if the price has gone up. Keep the information updated! Same as listing daily rosters!

Banned
    The point here is that like any business if the advertise a price be it on the web or in the room or at the reception desk then you are legally entitled to the lowest advertised price.

It's up to TP 64 to update their web site if the change the pricing, the don't seem to have any trouble doing it when they get a new girl lots of new ones have gone on since they finished their extensions which is also when they put the price up.

Poor excuse 64 get it fixed and let's move on!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's funny how 64 can update it here or but not the website. By laws it should follow as the officials site not just only the forum. If jj mentioned about the site that is still says $85 by not knowing from this updated forum, 64 should just accept it and simply fixed the rate in their website next on. Therefore, jj has the right to pay $85 without any sinis look just cause he is short change.

I hope the website is updated with the new price.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)

Maybe other punters came along during that hour and booked the other 4. If u didn't like the choice you could have waited or come back another day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast