Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: No condom service - Bareback in Bangkok?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    Does he continue to have BB sex with WLs in Australia and elsewhere?
    Not sure. Its become a bit of a taboo subject with him. Not the type of thing you want to talk about lots as you can imagine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    Itís as safe as it is in Australia.
    Probably safer than youíd get picking up a tinder girl for BBFS.
    The shit that gets talked is mainly just newspaper click bait fodder
    The prevalence of HIV in Australia is 28,000. That is 0.01%. The prevalence of HIV in Thailand is 558,000. Mostly sex workers.
    If you are going bareback in Thailand you are taking a far greater risk than Australia. Not even I would bb in Thailand.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    chinese milf with decent body i bareback and creampie once a month, works Dee Why area half week and Campbelltown area remainder of week, message her and ask where she working today, i usually give her $170-$200/ hour, 0449 078 588 , she works out of various massage shops

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's only my personal opinion but I believe that it's important to use condoms, no matter what these girls will tell you. As for me, when I visit girls from pander https://pander.info/en/putas/zahirlinda-110, I always wear a condom because yeah, it seems to me that it's a reliable service but still I don't want to get any problems.

Senior Member(無間使者) ThaiGoodTimes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Macbeth_oz View Post
    The prevalence of HIV in Australia is 28,000. That is 0.01%. The prevalence of HIV in Thailand is 558,000. Mostly sex workers.
    If you are going bareback in Thailand you are taking a far greater risk than Australia. Not even I would bb in Thailand.
    No problem, stay away then...
    Or put some proper research into understanding the numbers you’re quoting.
    Take a close look at demographics and geographic spread.
    The sex workers being quoted as driving the numbers are not the ones you will meet mongering...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    What's the big deal as you can get all that here.
    Very true. You can catch STIs in any country. It's not confined to Thailand only. It can occur anywhere. However it doesn't prevent people who may have STIs or HIV from spreading it. You wonder whether a person who has HIV or herpes whether they will refrain from sexual activity. Probably not. They will still have that urge to engage in some form of sexual activity that may expose the other person to a life threatening illness.

Some people with STIs may travel overseas and go about having sex since they believe they will not be caught out if they have sex with the girls or guys in that country. It's not like they have STI certificates that say a person is free of any STIs. Imagine if such rule was imposed on everyone. It simply would not work or be effective in preventing STIs just like vaccine passports/certificates don't prevent transmission of any variants. Vaccine passports/certificates do not identify a person as carrying covid19 even after they have had their vaccines. They are useless and serve no health purpose. Just like people who engage in unprotected sex. Until tested, a person will not know if they have been exposed to any STI or HIV via unprotected sex because the symptoms may not show up in the beginning.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Very true. You can catch STIs in any country. It's not confined to Thailand only. It can occur anywhere. However it doesn't prevent people who may have STIs or HIV from spreading it. You wonder whether a person who has HIV or herpes whether they will refrain from sexual activity. Probably not. They will still have that urge to engage in some form of sexual activity that may expose the other person to a life threatening illness.

Some people with STIs may travel overseas and go about having sex since they believe they will not be caught out if they have sex with the girls or guys in that country. It's not like they have STI certificates that say a person is free of any STIs. Imagine if such rule was imposed on everyone. It simply would not work or be effective in preventing STIs just like vaccine passports/certificates don't prevent transmission of any variants. Vaccine passports/certificates do not identify a person as carrying covid19 even after they have had their vaccines. They are useless and serve no health purpose. Just like people who engage in unprotected sex. Until tested, a person will not know if they have been exposed to any STI or HIV via unprotected sex because the symptoms may not show up in the beginning.
    I only said you can get BBFS here so what is the big deal?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I only said you can get BBFS here so what is the big deal?
    No big deal Mate…

Some humans just think this is a forum for writing short bullshit novels …

Always will like any forum…you get f wits replying …

Many of the punters will think we are ..but I get what you are saying…as do most …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No matter what you say itís still way safer in Australia. The numbers donít lie.
    Here is a article by a medical authority. They are stating 20% HIV rate in female sex workers in Bangkok. Believe what you want but I recommend a condom.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    No big deal Mate…

Some humans just think this is a forum for writing short bullshit novels …

Always will like any forum…you get f wits replying …

Many of the punters will think we are ..but I get what you are saying…as do most …
    No it's cool, it is just that the OP missed the point completely and rambled on about STI's completely off the point.

No matter what you say it’s still way safer in Australia. The numbers don’t lie.
    Here is a article by a medical authority. They are stating 20% HIV rate in female sex workers in Bangkok. Believe what you want but I recommend a condom.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
    It would be nice if you put in the URL for an article, not just the website...
    But that’s OK as I know now to search and found it...
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4935540/

So, some first comments to you...
    It is outdated, non relevant, fear and mongering bullshit from you...

The 2013 report is based on a respondent only study in 2007 of non venue workers.
    Not even close to representative at all of the reality that tourist based mongers hitting the bars, gogos, massage, soapies, and nightclubs would encounter. If they picked up low end streetwalkers and freelancers around the seedy seedy slums maybe...

“...This respondent-driven sampling survey was conducted in Bangkok in 2007 among female sex workers (FSW) in non-venue-based settings to pilot a new approach to surveillance among this hidden population...”

I await eagerly the next thrilling piece of bullshit you’re going to try and drag up to support your ill based premise...

Here’s a more realistic view of HIV in Thailand...

https://www.avert.org/professionals/...cific/thailand

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here’s a more realistic view of HIV in Thailand...

https://www.avert.org/professionals/...cific/thailand
    That article is basically what I said.
    Thailand (2019)
    470,000 people living with HIV
    1% adult HIV prevalence
    5,400 new HIV infections
    14,000 AIDS-related deaths
    80% adults on antiretroviral treatment*
    66% children on antiretroviral treatment*
    *All adults/children living with HIV
    KEY POINTS
    Thailand has one of the highest HIV prevalences in Asia and the Pacific, accounting for 9% of the regionís total population of people living with HIV.

I donít understand your point if that is your reference.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "If you contract at 40, don't expect to be making 71 still, let alone 91"

Asiafever - what do you say to the fact that if you are diagnosed early enough start on bictarvy and take it regularly your life expectancy is the same as any other person your age?
    Prof

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    That article is basically what I said.
    Thailand (2019)
    470,000 people living with HIV
    1% adult HIV prevalence
    5,400 new HIV infections
    14,000 AIDS-related deaths
    80% adults on antiretroviral treatment*
    66% children on antiretroviral treatment*
    *All adults/children living with HIV
    KEY POINTS
    Thailand has one of the highest HIV prevalences in Asia and the Pacific, accounting for 9% of the regionís total population of people living with HIV.

I donít understand your point if that is your reference.
    If Thailand has one of the highest HIV rates in Asia what about neighbouring countries like Laos, Cambodia, Myanwar or Vietnam?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vietnam
    The national HIV prevalence rate among adults is 0.5 percent, but prevalence rates are significantly higher among high-risk groups, such as injecting drug users (33 to 65 percent) and sex workers (approximately 16 percent).

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.o...ty-perspective

Vietnam
    The national HIV prevalence rate among adults is 0.5 percent, but prevalence rates are significantly higher among high-risk groups, such as injecting drug users (33 to 65 percent) and sex workers (approximately 16 percent).

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.o...ty-perspective
    For fucks sake...
    Now you make a quote on Vietnam's current HIV status using a 2007 published document!!!

Is that truly the best you can do MacDeath?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If Thailand has one of the highest HIV rates in Asia what about neighbouring countries like Laos, Cambodia, Myanwar or Vietnam?
    It would be my expectation that Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar would have higher HIV prevalence than Thailand.
    But as their societies are more closed there is less factual data known about them...

Have a read of this...

https://www.avert.org/professionals/...cific/overview

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    It would be my expectation that Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar would have higher HIV prevalence than Thailand.
    But as their societies are more closed there is less factual data known about them...

Have a read of this...

https://www.avert.org/professionals/...cific/overview
    Indonesia got a mention on a few occasions. I guess punters going to Indonesia looking for BBFS should be careful.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Maybe is a Bugchasing... or Take PrEP

For those who don't know, there are people who are hunting to get infected with hiv... They are called Bugchasing.

There are those who only rely on luck and those who take medication to be able to walk around unprotected.
    Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis
    see more in another forum https://barepunting.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5021

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234