Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No condom service - Bareback in Bangkok?

Senior Member(無間使者) ThaiGoodTimes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Have done many trips to Thailand and never risk going bareback. Some shops do send their girls for regular checkups and tests.

On a recent trip to Thailand, it was on the news that there has been a big increase in AIDS cases among working girls.

M.A.
    It’s as safe as it is in Australia.
    Probably safer than you’d get picking up a tinder girl for BBFS.
    The shit that gets talked is mainly just newspaper click bait fodder

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apologies but this is pure BS.
    HIV rates are higher in Thailand than Australia. Australia 6% Thailand 9%.
    If you are a smart educated person do your own research. If you do you will find your chances of acquiring HIV or an STD through BBS is significant enough to convince you to do otherwise.

Today would you drive a car without a seat belt?

Excuse me?
    Would you like to provide a source to your statistics...

Here’s something for you to read.
    https://www.avert.org/professionals/...cific/thailand

Yes, Thailand has a high incidence of HIV, but it's historically based, currently in strong decline, and remains high in certain populations that are mostly easily avoided. The actual prevalence in 2019 was 1%, not 9%.

The only place I could find a 9% figure was in the % of cases across SE Asia, where Thailand accounted for 9% of them.

So, I stand by my emotive and yes highly subjective statement, that you’re more likely to catch it through barebacking a tinder date in Australia, than from a “well chosen” working girl in Thailand. And I use the term “well chosen”. If you want to be drunk and go on an alcohol fueled (more like blinded), careless (more like stupid) bareback sexcapade, then yes, you’re at high risk, just as you would be in Sydney if you went punting in the low price, drug endemic working lady areas...

And yes...
    I would drive a car without a seatbelt, when I consider it’s safe enough to do so...
    Last edited by ThaiGoodTimes; 18-06-2021 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Extra information

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your last sentence says it all and sums up both your attitude and ignorance .

It would be pertinent if you read your own research first.
    "However, urban settings have shown to yield exceptionally high HIV prevalences among female sex workers, as high as 20% in Bangkok, for example."

I suppose next you will say " if a plane was going to crash 20% of the time you would get on it "when I considered it safe enough to do so!"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Apologies but this is pure BS.
    HIV rates are higher in Thailand than Australia. Australia 6% Thailand 9%.
    If you are a smart educated person do your own research. If you do you will find your chances of acquiring HIV or an STD through BBS is significant enough to convince you to do otherwise.

Today would you drive a car without a seat belt?
    I gotta say, 6% and 9% is much closer than i would have thought.. I would have thought aus would only be around 1%..

Your last sentence says it all and sums up both your attitude and ignorance .

It would be pertinent if you read your own research first.
    "However, urban settings have shown to yield exceptionally high HIV prevalences among female sex workers, as high as 20% in Bangkok, for example."

I suppose next you will say " if a plane was going to crash 20% of the time you would get on it "when I considered it safe enough to do so!"
    Attitude and ignorance, really?
    What about my request for you to quote your sources as to the prevalence of HIV?
    Do you have a source?

My research, and yes I do know how to do it found this...
    The correct figures as I understand them are Australia at 0.1% (not 6%), and Thailand at 1.1% (not 9%).

Quote Originally Posted by AJ84 View Post
    I gotta say, 6% and 9% is much closer than i would have thought.. I would have thought aus would only be around 1%..

His numbers are wrong...
    Ignore them...

Banned
    No worries here. Its nature way of weeding out the grubs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    Attitude and ignorance, really?
    What about my request for you to quote your sources as to the prevalence of HIV?
    Do you have a source?

My research, and yes I do know how to do it found this...
    The correct figures as I understand them are Australia at 0.1% (not 6%), and Thailand at 1.1% (not 9%).

It seems like the @professor has gone quiet.
    Maybe he couldn’t find his sources, so rather than put up, he just shut up...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2019 HIV new infections Thailand 5,400 Australia 937,
    Enough pissing competition, your entitled to your view, end of story.
    Laagorn Krab, my dear.
    The Professor

2019 HIV new infections Thailand 5,400 Australia 937,
    Enough pissing competition, your entitled to your view, end of story.
    Laagorn Krab, my dear.
    The Professor
    Mai mi pen ha terak...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    His numbers are wrong...
    Ignore them...
    Whatever the stats, it's still risky to go bareback. There are many girls SE Asia who might do it for the right price but do you want to have a death sentence for the rest of life? Not worth it however many foreigners do play Russian roulette when over there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am in Thailand now and have BBFS'd with two girls in the last two days. Had many BBBJ as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I am in Thailand now and have BBFS'd with two girls in the last two days. Had many BBBJ as well.
    What a way to go…
    Good luck to you ….I am very jealous …
    I went bareback a few times last time I was there…had to have a needle when I got home but it was worth it..
    Hope to return in April..
    Pattaya hopefully

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    What's the big deal as you can get all that here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    What a way to go…
    Good luck to you ….I am very jealous …
    I went bareback a few times last time I was there…had to have a needle when I got home but it was worth it..
    Hope to return in April..
    Pattaya hopefully
    I took a mate to Pattaya 3 years ago straight after his divorce, the very first night he took a girl back to his room from Insomnia disco Walking street, a couple of weeks later he had to go to a hospital in Bangkok as he caught something off her, he didnt tell me until around a year later. ive been going there for 8 years twice a year and never caught anything, last trip in December 2019 i had 18 different girls that was an expensive trip but well worth it, im hoping to go back in April also.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    I took a mate to Pattaya 3 years ago straight after his divorce, the very first night he took a girl back to his room from Insomnia disco Walking street, a couple of weeks later he had to go to a hospital in Bangkok as he caught something off her, he didnt tell me until around a year later. ive been going there for 8 years twice a year and never caught anything, last trip in December 2019 i had 18 different girls that was an expensive trip but well worth it, im hoping to go back in April also.
    Without being sure about it, as I don’t know the circumstances, I will provide a different view on this...

Quite often punters get an overuse illness, a UTI to be exact, not an STI.
    UTIs present very similarly to chlamydia, and without a test taken you never know which it was.
    They are both often immediately treated in the same way, a jab for a big problem, or antibiotics.

I’ve had friends immediately blame the girl, only to find out later the girl “truly” tests clean.
    It’s the punters personal care after his session that is often the issue, especially if using a massage environment.
    First timers, or novices into Thailand, are often sex starved, and hence inexperienced in care.
    Plus they have little to no understandings of what tropical heat and clothes can generate as issues in their genital area.

My rule of thumb in staying clean and healthy on the road, when going bare for oral, pussy or anal sex, is to always shower afterwards, and if they don’t have a shower available, then I either don’t go there, or I do a damn fine sink or bathroom bum gun cleanse of my cock...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got a mate who contracted HIV from trips to Thai, Phil etc. He always bb.The thing that struck me is he wasn't a party animal sticking his dick into multiple pussies every trip. Luckily he had a good doc and they got it fast. After the initial shock ( and boy when he told me it shook me up) he lives a very normal life. He takes one pill a day and is expected to live as long as a normal person his age. He sees a hospital doc about 4 times a year I think to check his blood. Its a numbers, odds and chance game. If you want to spin the wheel you have to be prepared if it lands on the worst option. Is it worth it?
    ( BTW he used to take hospital grade soap to wash his cock after sex)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got a mate who contracted HIV from trips to Thai, Phil etc. He always bb.The thing that struck me is he wasn't a party animal sticking his dick into multiple pussies every trip. Luckily he had a good doc and they got it fast. After the initial shock ( and boy when he told me it shook me up) he lives a very normal life. He takes one pill a day and is expected to live as long as a normal person his age. He sees a hospital doc about 4 times a year I think to check his blood. Its a numbers, odds and chance game. If you want to spin the wheel you have to be prepared if it lands on the worst option. Is it worth it?
    ( BTW he used to take hospital grade soap to wash his cock after sex)
    Does he continue to have BB sex with WLs in Australia and elsewhere?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast