Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No condom service - Bareback in Bangkok?

Junior Member(有D料到)

No condom service - Bareback in Bangkok?

Visited Cherry Massage somewhere around Sukhumvit 24/1 and was shown the catalogue of ladies. I looked at the pictures and descriptions and saw a heading "Talent" and words like anal, kissing, ... ... and "no condom service".

Well. I had a great time with Ploy. BB 69, BBBJ, after which she says "put condom ok?" well I wasn't sure if I wanted BBFS so I said ok but I couldn't figure out the deal with this "no condom service". By the way, Ploy's pages didn't have any description of her talent so I asked. The answer was "she can do everything". Quite talented huh. All the pictures are real at http://cherrymassagebkk.com/ and Ploy looks better in real life.

So what's the deal? Are bareback (full) services now on the menu too?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Thailand is one of those places where just about anything is available at a price.
    I was never offered bareback sex over here and never asked for it ( I am not that stupid).
    but I am sure if you offered the girls extra many would do it.
    The girls who work in shops probably would not as the shop might have a rule about it, but some of the the freelancers and bar girls would do just about anything if you offered them enough.
    You would have to be crazy to do it though.

BrainSex
    There are plenty of opportunities for bareback in the overseas market.

I've been offered bareback in both Thailand and Philippines.

As a rule I always buy condoms from Australia and use them even though the girl is happy not to.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKBIRD View Post
    I've had two BGs in Bangkok recently attempt to intiate BBFS on their own (ie. guiding my uncovered cock into their pussy) without any additional payment being discussed. Obviously BBFS is a terrible idea and you'd have to be suicidial to try it.
    Had a massage lady try the same just last month as well. She was insistent, and even a little upset when I declined to shove it in and instead reached for one of my own rubbers. Take your own condoms, and carry them at all times!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BBFS is much more dangerous in SEA than in OZ

Nope, I was here yesterday and asked. No condom means BBBJ, not BBFS.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Always use a condom every where including Australia but particularly in Thailand your crazy if you dont.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by peter42 View Post

So what's the deal? Are bareback (full) services now on the menu too?
    Isn't asking for BBFS in Thailand a but like asking if Taronga Zoo now lets you pet the lions?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BBFS in Asia --> a big NO

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you want to have Asian babies you just have to go BBFS in Asia. I'm not saying you should go BB with random strangers anywhere but I've enjoyed my BBFS with Asian ladies more than with any other ladies

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You are a braver man than I Gunga Din

Junior Member(有D料到)
    BB with a thai girl sounds crazy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Barebare is complete stupidity. Dont do it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thats too hectic risking your entire life !! think with your head boys!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    geez guys you're missing the point. You wouldn't exist without some random couple doing it bareback.

If your lady is Thai, it's not her origin or where she grew up that makes bareback unsafe. If she's Australian - well she might have HIV just like anyone else.

By the way. Asian babies (even half-Asian) are lovely

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by peter42 View Post
    geez guys you're missing the point. You wouldn't exist without some random couple doing it bareback.

If your lady is Thai, it's not her origin or where she grew up that makes bareback unsafe. If she's Australian - well she might have HIV just like anyone else.

By the way. Asian babies (even half-Asian) are lovely
    Point number 1, I think it is safe to say the majority here, possibly vast majority, were not just conceived from a random couple going bareback. In fact, they were probably married, or in a civil union of some sort, and not servicing clients sexually.

BBFS with sex workers, particularly in countries without the 'controls' in place here is bordering on suicidal. They aren't discussing gf's, wives etc, we are talking about working girls. But even still Thailand has an alarming rate of heterosexual HIV transmission. The rate of HIV infection in sth east Asian working girls, particularly thai, is much higher than here, Europe US etc, and is extremely alarming when you realise they are infected with subtype e HIV, the type that infects heterosexuals easiest, as opposed to subtype b which tends to infect IDU's and homosexuals (and is most prominent in the golden triangle). A research report at the University of New South Wales in Sydney has an analysis that concludes: "it has been estimated that the heterosexual HIV transmission rate in Thailand (where subtype E predominates) is fifty-fold higher than that observed in USA and Europe (where subtype B predominates)."

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I should've said "random married or unmarried couple" huh.

Just came across some articles with some facts:
    http://www.nationmultimedia.com/nati...-30195243.html

BBFS with a sex worker is not suicidal ok? If you're HIV positive and you knowingly try to transmit it to someone else via BBFS, you won't be charged with an attempted murder. If you're 20 when you contract HIV, you're expected to live until you're 71. That's a 51-year suicide. ...whereas "a 30-year-old smoker can expect to live about 35 more years".
    http://www.aidsmeds.com/articles/lif...67_24239.shtml
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/9703.php

Smoking is more suicidal than contracting HIV from BBFS (with a sex worker, in Thailand). Having said that:

If you travel to Thailand, DO NOT SMOKE!

Banned
    "Don't be a fool, wrap your tool" ...... I like it!

Nearly as good as "if it's not on ... it's not on"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There's two ways to go about this, either point out the holes in the research provided such as why they chose a 20 year old, the fact they refer to HIV and not AIDS, where the life expectancy reduces dramatically once AIDS is diagnosed etc etc, but I will simply say having watched 3 people close to me contract HIV from BBFS in Sth East Asia in two cases and from a gay partner in the other, and watched them die, not over 51 years but under 10, because they were in their 40's when contracted and the HAART could only do so much to stave off the opportunistic infections, I find the smoking comment to be ridiculous in it's facetiousness. I went in to see them in hospital, going in and being disinfected and dressed in special robes to minimise any risk of infection. Watched as the simplest of bug turned them inside out. It was horrific. You see, for every week you go undiagnosed and without HAART you dramatically reduce your prognosis. And for every year or two over 20 you are, and every battering your immune system has already taken, you can lower it again. If you contract at 40, don't expect to be making 71 still, let alone 91! Now yes there are also factors in contracting the disease, such as the fact circumcised males have a much lower chance of contraction for whatever reason, anywhere between 50%-63%, when dealing with vaginal-penile transmission that is. Anyhow, you get the idea. The main point is, still, BBFS with a sex worker anywhere in the world is foolish at best, and in a country with the high rate of HIV/AIDS it is nonsensical.

Having also watched my mother and a good friend die of Lung cancer, I can tell you which I would choose as a death. While both were horrific, long and painful, I'd be lighting up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by justinterested View Post
    Barebare is complete stupidity. Dont do it.
    Cant agree more bro!!!
    always use a condom when you go punting
    not only for yourself
    think about your (future) girlfriend/wife!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast