Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No condom service - Bareback in Bangkok?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your last sentence says it all and sums up both your attitude and ignorance .

It would be pertinent if you read your own research first.
    "However, urban settings have shown to yield exceptionally high HIV prevalences among female sex workers, as high as 20% in Bangkok, for example."

I suppose next you will say " if a plane was going to crash 20% of the time you would get on it "when I considered it safe enough to do so!"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Apologies but this is pure BS.
    HIV rates are higher in Thailand than Australia. Australia 6% Thailand 9%.
    If you are a smart educated person do your own research. If you do you will find your chances of acquiring HIV or an STD through BBS is significant enough to convince you to do otherwise.

Today would you drive a car without a seat belt?
    I gotta say, 6% and 9% is much closer than i would have thought.. I would have thought aus would only be around 1%..

Banned
    No worries here. Its nature way of weeding out the grubs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the advice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2019 HIV new infections Thailand 5,400 Australia 937,
    Enough pissing competition, your entitled to your view, end of story.
    Laagorn Krab, my dear.
    The Professor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    His numbers are wrong...
    Ignore them...
    Whatever the stats, it's still risky to go bareback. There are many girls SE Asia who might do it for the right price but do you want to have a death sentence for the rest of life? Not worth it however many foreigners do play Russian roulette when over there.

I am in Thailand now and have BBFS'd with two girls in the last two days. Had many BBBJ as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I am in Thailand now and have BBFS'd with two girls in the last two days. Had many BBBJ as well.
    What a way to go…
    Good luck to you ….I am very jealous …
    I went bareback a few times last time I was there…had to have a needle when I got home but it was worth it..
    Hope to return in April..
    Pattaya hopefully

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    What's the big deal as you can get all that here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    What a way to go…
    Good luck to you ….I am very jealous …
    I went bareback a few times last time I was there…had to have a needle when I got home but it was worth it..
    Hope to return in April..
    Pattaya hopefully
    I took a mate to Pattaya 3 years ago straight after his divorce, the very first night he took a girl back to his room from Insomnia disco Walking street, a couple of weeks later he had to go to a hospital in Bangkok as he caught something off her, he didnt tell me until around a year later. ive been going there for 8 years twice a year and never caught anything, last trip in December 2019 i had 18 different girls that was an expensive trip but well worth it, im hoping to go back in April also.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got a mate who contracted HIV from trips to Thai, Phil etc. He always bb.The thing that struck me is he wasn't a party animal sticking his dick into multiple pussies every trip. Luckily he had a good doc and they got it fast. After the initial shock ( and boy when he told me it shook me up) he lives a very normal life. He takes one pill a day and is expected to live as long as a normal person his age. He sees a hospital doc about 4 times a year I think to check his blood. Its a numbers, odds and chance game. If you want to spin the wheel you have to be prepared if it lands on the worst option. Is it worth it?
    ( BTW he used to take hospital grade soap to wash his cock after sex)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Got a mate who contracted HIV from trips to Thai, Phil etc. He always bb.The thing that struck me is he wasn't a party animal sticking his dick into multiple pussies every trip. Luckily he had a good doc and they got it fast. After the initial shock ( and boy when he told me it shook me up) he lives a very normal life. He takes one pill a day and is expected to live as long as a normal person his age. He sees a hospital doc about 4 times a year I think to check his blood. Its a numbers, odds and chance game. If you want to spin the wheel you have to be prepared if it lands on the worst option. Is it worth it?
    ( BTW he used to take hospital grade soap to wash his cock after sex)
    Does he continue to have BB sex with WLs in Australia and elsewhere?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    Does he continue to have BB sex with WLs in Australia and elsewhere?
    Not sure. Its become a bit of a taboo subject with him. Not the type of thing you want to talk about lots as you can imagine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    It’s as safe as it is in Australia.
    Probably safer than you’d get picking up a tinder girl for BBFS.
    The shit that gets talked is mainly just newspaper click bait fodder
    The prevalence of HIV in Australia is 28,000. That is 0.01%. The prevalence of HIV in Thailand is 558,000. Mostly sex workers.
    If you are going bareback in Thailand you are taking a far greater risk than Australia. Not even I would bb in Thailand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    chinese milf with decent body i bareback and creampie once a month, works Dee Why area half week and Campbelltown area remainder of week, message her and ask where she working today, i usually give her $170-$200/ hour, 0449 078 588 , she works out of various massage shops

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's only my personal opinion but I believe that it's important to use condoms, no matter what these girls will tell you. As for me, when I visit girls from pander https://pander.info/en/putas/zahirlinda-110, I always wear a condom because yeah, it seems to me that it's a reliable service but still I don't want to get any problems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    What's the big deal as you can get all that here.
    Very true. You can catch STIs in any country. It's not confined to Thailand only. It can occur anywhere. However it doesn't prevent people who may have STIs or HIV from spreading it. You wonder whether a person who has HIV or herpes whether they will refrain from sexual activity. Probably not. They will still have that urge to engage in some form of sexual activity that may expose the other person to a life threatening illness.

Some people with STIs may travel overseas and go about having sex since they believe they will not be caught out if they have sex with the girls or guys in that country. It's not like they have STI certificates that say a person is free of any STIs. Imagine if such rule was imposed on everyone. It simply would not work or be effective in preventing STIs just like vaccine passports/certificates don't prevent transmission of any variants. Vaccine passports/certificates do not identify a person as carrying covid19 even after they have had their vaccines. They are useless and serve no health purpose. Just like people who engage in unprotected sex. Until tested, a person will not know if they have been exposed to any STI or HIV via unprotected sex because the symptoms may not show up in the beginning.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Very true. You can catch STIs in any country. It's not confined to Thailand only. It can occur anywhere. However it doesn't prevent people who may have STIs or HIV from spreading it. You wonder whether a person who has HIV or herpes whether they will refrain from sexual activity. Probably not. They will still have that urge to engage in some form of sexual activity that may expose the other person to a life threatening illness.

Some people with STIs may travel overseas and go about having sex since they believe they will not be caught out if they have sex with the girls or guys in that country. It's not like they have STI certificates that say a person is free of any STIs. Imagine if such rule was imposed on everyone. It simply would not work or be effective in preventing STIs just like vaccine passports/certificates don't prevent transmission of any variants. Vaccine passports/certificates do not identify a person as carrying covid19 even after they have had their vaccines. They are useless and serve no health purpose. Just like people who engage in unprotected sex. Until tested, a person will not know if they have been exposed to any STI or HIV via unprotected sex because the symptoms may not show up in the beginning.
    I only said you can get BBFS here so what is the big deal?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I only said you can get BBFS here so what is the big deal?
    No big deal Mate…

Some humans just think this is a forum for writing short bullshit novels …

Always will like any forum…you get f wits replying …

Many of the punters will think we are ..but I get what you are saying…as do most …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No matter what you say it’s still way safer in Australia. The numbers don’t lie.
    Here is a article by a medical authority. They are stating 20% HIV rate in female sex workers in Bangkok. Believe what you want but I recommend a condom.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast