Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No condom service - Bareback in Bangkok?

Banned
    Having been to Bangkok to visit family for a nonpunting holiday, I agree that going bareback in Thailand is just naive

Thailand is internationally known as a destination for sex

Walking down the Bangkok streets as I did earlier in the year, I saw plenty of Westerners from Europe, USA and God knows where, and Im imagining a fair proportion were there for the same thing, most probably going to the same brothel that the taxi drivers take them to
    And that is just the Westerners. I couldnt recognise which of the Asian faces there were Asian sex tourists

I dont like the idea of sexual warts at the very least.

Not to mention gonorrhoea, chlamydia, syphilis, HIV - all of which can be completely asymptomatic to the working lady

Sharing a lady bareback with who knows how many other international sex tourists, before me, just seems a total turnoff

Ok, wearing protection and then maybe its a different story

But I would be checking each and every vagina for Herpes before I go close

And secondly I would be hoping that crabs wasnt on the menu

HIV- well, Thailand has a high rate of HIV, for the reason explained above - its a sex travel destination for international visitors

But HIV isnt the main blood born disease to worry about - its actually hepatitis B and hepatitis C, which are actually more common than HIV in SE Asia, and equally hazardous

Banned
    By christ this thread's got legs. :-P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    By christ this thread's got legs. :-P
    It does, & it knows how to use them . . . .

I can't believe that someone attempted to say no Dom was OK up there

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post

As a rule I always buy condoms from Australia and use them even though the girl is happy not to.
    I did the same and bought a couple of boxes to take with me ... when I got to BKK I had to laugh, written on the side of the boxes was 'Made in Thailand'

Haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zibab View Post
    It does, & it knows how to use them . . . .

I can't believe that someone attempted to say no Dom was OK up there
    Who was that I wonder? but I'll say it again. If you want to have babies it's around 99% harder with a condom. The line between a WL and a non-WL isn't so clear in Thailand. Many WL's want to find a foreign husband and a better life and a baby fits in too. It might be their 1st customer, or the 500th, but many do find their way towards a better life there. So if you so desire, it isn't too hard to find a lady who'll be your wife and the mother of your kids. ... but with a condom? haha I just came back from Pattaya yesterday. I used one condom.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It was a Happy New Year in Bangkok! All 3-4 days (I lost count) No condoms wasted. I think she's still as clean as she was last year. It was a smart choice budget-wise. I suspect most bareback-safe ladies tour the local temples on the first day of the year and that's where you spend money too on whoknowswhat rituals. Other than that and cheap street food, there weren't really any expenses.

Now let's wait a few months...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Think of it this way, every time you step in a car do you wear a seatbelt because the law requires it, or because on the balance of things you're not fond of the outcome in the unlikely event of a crash? Baring in mind that a seatbelt only improves your chance of avoiding death or serious injury by 50% apparently.
    Of course every time you go out driving is a one off chance of being in an accident, so most likely you could safely drive without being in an accident or getting caught... But is the risk of your luck running out, just once, worth it?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peter42 View Post
    It was a Happy New Year in Bangkok! All 3-4 days (I lost count) No condoms wasted. I think she's still as clean as she was last year. It was a smart choice budget-wise. I suspect most bareback-safe ladies tour the local temples on the first day of the year and that's where you spend money too on whoknowswhat rituals. Other than that and cheap street food, there weren't really any expenses.

Now let's wait a few months...
    lol cool your from Brissy ...lol... your a funny lad I got balls but Thailand hmmm ...lol... please tell us when you come to sydney.

When you said wait for a few month does this mean you did get a check up ??

Quote Originally Posted by BrainSex View Post
    As a rule I always buy condoms from Australia and use them even though the girl is happy not to.

Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    I did the same and bought a couple of boxes to take with me ... when I got to BKK I had to laugh, written on the side of the boxes was 'Made in Thailand'

Haha
    Ha ha, That'd crack me up too. What a funny post!

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    lol cool your from Brissy ...lol... your a funny lad I got balls but Thailand hmmm ...lol... please tell us when you come to sydney.

When you said wait for a few month does this mean you did get a check up ??
    It probably won't be until late November/early December when I can check out the Sydney scene again. A few months means that I'm waiting for her to menstruate. What does it mean that she doesn't remember when she last had her period? She's got a problem with her memory? She doesn't want to tell me? Or that she wants me to call her and ask every week?

Bareback in a Asian country (or any country) has got be one of the most idiotic things one can do.
    I can only think why you would do it is if you're got cancer with 6 months to live.
    But even with cancer you would not do it as you'd pick up a STD, and that in conjunction with a low immune system from cancer would give you an infection.
    With an infection you'd die form acute Septicemia. - An extremely painful way to go out of this way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After being to the Phillipines , I could only imagine how much BBFS goes on, condoms just arn't easily available, and I suspect the religious aspects of that country play a major role.

With the sex industry massive in that part of the world, the reports you read online dont seem to show a higher rate of STI's than any other part of the world...sure be carefull and use your brain, take a suitcase full of condoms , and dont take risks, but there must be alot of people having sex in Asia and not catching anything...somhow.... just sayin...
    Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=The Fonz;467975]Bareback in a Asian country (or any country) has got be one of the most idiotic things one can do.

Relax mate. We had this discussion already. The majority of the world's population will be idiots and there's nothing you can do about it.

babypudge
    easy to say no now when sober behind computer

but after a lot of drinks and girl is very hot...so hard to say no hahah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am local and I gotta say THIS IS CRAZY. This kind of massage don't even have proper regulations and medical test policy in place.

Seriously, I have no idea why some of you guys are willing to risk this much. We local avoid this kind of area and service. It is totally dangerous in term of both health and security concern. I have Japanese friend who got stab by a street hooker with a mini knife because of him rejecting her that night.

Anyone are coming to Bangkok I can provide you with some advice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bbfs is playing russian roulette... your just asking for it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    definitely available, although usually for extra cost.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    It’s still readily available, and yes, whilst STI’s are supposedly highly pervasive and prevalent, that is amongst the long term sex workers in the sex districts of Bangkok and Pattaya.

Punt away from there, or choose wisely there, and select fresh arrivals, and the risks dramatically drop.
    I can honestly say over many years of visits, and very frequent punting, both capped and uncapped, I’ve never caught an STI there.

And everyone to date that I know of who suspects they have, have instead had UTI’s from fucking too much!
    I took a mate to Bangkok and Pattaya 2 years ago for his 50th birthday just after his divorce, on his first night in Pattaya he picked up a freelancer in Insomnia disco late at night..By the time we left Pattaya and was in Bangkok it turned out he caught something off her from bareback sex, he went to a clinic in Bangkok got it treated, I've never caught anything in all the years I've been going but I've usually stuck with Go Go bar girls, hopefully around this time next year we can all back over again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have done many trips to Thailand and never risk going bareback. Some shops do send their girls for regular checkups and tests.

On a recent trip to Thailand, it was on the news that there has been a big increase in AIDS cases among working girls.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apologies but this is pure BS.
    HIV rates are higher in Thailand than Australia. Australia 6% Thailand 9%.
    If you are a smart educated person do your own research. If you do you will find your chances of acquiring HIV or an STD through BBS is significant enough to convince you to do otherwise.

Today would you drive a car without a seat belt?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast