Thread: MARIA- Eurasian looker!

MARIA- Eurasian looker!

This afternoon I visited Angie's place of pace to enjoy some afternoon delight. I was introduced to a most gorgeous babe called Maria.
    Maria stands about 5'5" with gorgeous features that still burn in my mind's eye. With her ass long brown hair, simply delicious DD natural, well that certainly looked n felt natural breasts, her shaved honey pot and perfect butt was a dream to behold for the hour.
    In one word Maria is STUNNING!
    With her model looks and sparkling giggly laughter, Maria is a pure delight to enjoy. She has this Eurasian look that captivates and entices you to explore her deeply unlike the common Asian look ladies.
    I commenced the hour with giving her about a 15min massage with oil which she simply loved and couldn't stop moaning in relief, since it was late in the day I'm sure she well appreciated the rub down and was a real surprise to say the least.
    After her relaxation session I delved deeper with some DATY and she tasted absolutely delicious! I could've done that for hours!
    She moaned groaned bucked and scrilled with pleasure as I licked her snatch with such enthusiasm.
    This continued until I suggested 69 which she jumped to with attention and compelling interest. Maria gave me a cat bath first enticing my cock into it's state of hardness which she later showed me was no problem for her to handle.
    Upon licking me from head to my family jewels, Maria teased my cock until it reached it's full potential where upon she slowly took it all in her hot wet waiting mouth and worked it from a slow tempo up to a full addressed piston pumping mouth sealing in all her dripping saliva using it to occasionally work my shaft with her hand. She knew exactly how to work the meat!
    Maria enjoyed the 69 as I parted her pink lips with each forefinger and licked her clit, her love hole and her lips! This went on for almost 20 minutes until I felt like I had to get inside this sweet tasty morsel.
    Maria took the helm, donned a Dom and hopped on in true cowgirl style riding me slowly then with an occasional hard thrust teasing me further n further. She was fucking awesome at her stuff and wished she could've gone on for hours!
    Maria has a body that's tight toned and ready for anything! A real treat to have in your hands! The hour was getting away from me so I had to kick into high gear and do some serious damage to this lady of lust!
    I instructed Maria to face me so again some cowgirl action went into play whilst I squeezed her breasts and tweaked her nipples. She loved it and begged me for more! Maria is simply irresistible! I decided to get into her deeply as possible so I laid her in position so I could penetrate her harder and faster so missionary kicked in. I pounded her tight pussy for ages as it was too bloody good to stop at! Like a crazy schoolboy banging a schoolgirl in the park, I hammered her pussy as she moaned screamed and yelped like a puppy. I really thought people could hear her outside as she was loud and obviously enjoying it! Hell so was I !!
    I knew I was getting closer to explosion status so u ripped the dom off and instructed Maria to kneel down on the floor and get some mouth pump action onto my red hot poker! She naturally obliges with such care patience and enthusiasm that she worked my cock till it exploded half in her mouth CIM and half on her gorgeous body.
    Maria was a bit despondent about the CIM but later joked about it.
    Again I relaxed her mind with more massage strokes to bring her back down.
    Maria was a great root thoroughly enjoyed the hour and look forward to seeing her again for sure.
    Just check with Angie about her roster !
    What a treat for mid afternoon lusting!!

Banned
    Thanks for the report bro sounds like another gem at 533 there are so many of them at the moment.

Junior Member(有D料到)

RE

Hi joeblow69

Maria doesnt appear to be on the girl's list or roster.
    but anyway, what you described sounds like fun.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yasyeh123 View Post
    Hi joeblow69

Maria doesnt appear to be on the girl's list or roster.
    but anyway, what you described sounds like fun.
    She is only new was on the roster Monday!

As follows

Maria - Size 6, D cup,165CM,Tanned smooth skin, very beautiful face, sexy body, exceptional sweet soft service, girlfriend experience, Singapore Girl. "Maria's first day @ 533 to sparkle and seduce you with her brand of service.. Angie's talent scouts are saying one of the most beautiful young girls to have resided at 533.. could she be a Singapore Airlines Girl?.. Petite and small size with an elegant ease of company.. Similar to another new 533 starlet Vivian.. Go see and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience."

Eurasian beauty and simply stunning Maria in today 27/4

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Attractive, gorgeous and eurasian featured Maria.. A Singapore Airlines Girl.. Captivating and enticing of all senses.. Simply stunning..

Maria - D cup,165CM,Tanned smooth skin, very beautiful face,sexy body,exceptional sweet soft service, girlfriend experience, Singapore Girl. "Maria's returns @ 533 to sparkle and seduce you with her brand of service.. Angie's talent scouts are saying one of the most beautiful young girls to have resided at 533.. could she be a Singapore Airlines Girl?.. Petite and small size with an elegant ease of company.. Similar to another new 533 starlet Vivian..Go see and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience." Maria's Gallery REVIEW

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2017 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fantastic AR. Keen to give Maria a try