Thread: Rola.. service with a smile...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rola.. service with a smile...

So the other night I met Rola. Wait let me start from the beginning.

I messaged 18modello after I saw the updated pick of Rola, I organised to meet for the next night. The manager was very friendly and helpful, he had to get back to me the next day as she was already sleeping. So by lunch I had confirmation of my booking. I met the manager (not sure if he wants me to put his name out there) at our agreed spot and he takes me upstairs to the room.

The room was nice and very clean. But the thing that caught my eye was Rola sittinf on the lounge with a big smile on her face, stands up and very friendly nice to meet you. I pay the gentleman and I follow Rola to the bedroom.

She is a beautiful woman, and so tiny, big tits (enhanced) popping out of her lingerie. She advised the shower time was not included in the service (which is a big plus seeing though I have paid $400 for a girl that included shower in the hour). But she was so fine that I wanted to get out asap.

I come out and lay on the bed next to her, we start a little chit chat and while we chat she starts rubbing my man, I instantly go hard, which makes her smile, she looks like she really wants to get into as much as I do. Before I know it my underwear are on the floor and she has my cock buried in her throat. Her nice tiny but round ass right near my face. So I start rubbing her pussy which is already soaking wet.

I undo her bra while she continues to suck away, after about five minutes I'm ready to fuck, so she asks me if I'm ready, I readily say yes, so she sat up on top of me then slowly sliding it into her, damn her pussy was tight.

Her moaning was amazing and coming from a gorgeous woman was a sight to behold laying under her. We changed a few more positions but ended in doggy, again so tight trying to get in. She has a rose tattoo on her right hip just above her ass, which I found sexy, but I like tattoos on chicks. So I'm fucking her from behind, not going to hard because the manager asked me to be gentle. Holding onto thos little hips and grabing on her ass, I told her I'm going to cum, she turned and looked at me, said cum inside me. That made me explode. I came, she didn't rush me to pull out wss happy for me to continue to pump away until I finally collapse.

She was my personal clean up crew. I've had ML clean me up before but she was very attentive and seemed very caring.

So being from Thailand it goes without saying fhe massage was great. But after a 10 min massage I was ready for round two.

On with the second condom. And inside that tight pussy again, I fucked her for what felt like 15 min, as many positions as I could think of, I asked if she was tired. She replied I just want to please you. What a turn on! So I kept going but couldn't cum, told her I couldn't cum and layed down next to her, she broke out the lub and started with the hand job, she tried so hsrd to make me cum again but it wad me just couldn't make the second shot. We both showered (separately) got dressed, another quick chat and I was out the door, met by the manager checking to make sure I was satisfied with the service. He said she is new and service wad not yet at the level of the others, which amazes me because I had a great experience.

Also should point oit that she smelt amazing. Body, pussy, breath all great. I've had girls with bad breath in the past, takes away from the experience.

But to wrap it up I would say best experience yet in my short few years of punting. Rola was a beautiful girl, sexy body, and oh so eager to please. Would recommend for sure if you can afford the price tag.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So she cost 400 per hr not 500? Considering that i have paid 380 for moc top girl, i think i can fork put another 20 if she does look like rola takizawa, one of my fav jav star

Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    So she cost 400 per hr not 500? Considering that i have paid 380 for moc top girl, i think i can fork put another 20 if she does look like rola takizawa, one of my fav jav star
    You misunderstand him
    He is saying that he has paid for $400 girls before but then lost time in the shower before and after
    With Rola it cost him $550 but he got the full hr with her
    That's what I think he is saying

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rola has been advised on 550 ....
    How did u get a discount?
    Between I was planed to do Leah when she starts there however your AF made me want to do both now
    Well done .......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Gents, never mentioned the price. But it was $550.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for your review mrnic007! Greatly appreciated!

Just Attached Rola's Picture in this thread as well.

Rola's Aus99 Official Thread:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...Genuine-Photo*
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $550.... Man....need money... Money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry boss, you missed out again.... >< Try out Leah or Lena this time. You won't be disappointed!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    very expensive