Thread: Pepper shaker

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pepper shaker

I decided to have a punt with Pepper today after work. It was very quiet when I arrived at 5*. When Pepper came out she was a lot smaller than I anticipated. She is about 155cm tall, probably a size 6 with perky A size boobs.
    We went up to the room and had a bit of chit chat. She was very cheeky and funny and speaks English quite well. She helped me undress and kept grabbing at my cock. In for a shower and she started to rub her ass against my cock. We kissed a little and gave me a great wet bbbj in the shower. WOW! She then asked if I was going to fuck her hard and I said of course and out we went.
    We lay on the bed and got into DFK. She positioned herself for more BBBJ and at the same time I got into daty. She then maneuvered into a 69 position.
    She asked if I was ready to fuck, which I was. She put on the dom and got on top to ride me. She then asked if I wanted to change position and I asked what would she like. She said she would like doggie. We moved into mish and I pounded her hard and she asked me not to cum before we had doggie. So we again change position into doggie and as I go deeper and harder she tells me to fuck her hard. You got to love the dirty talk. We get back into mish off the bed and pounded hard til I was too tired to do anymore.
    Pepper asked me to lay down and started with more bbbj and asked me to tell her when I was about to cum. As I blow my load, there was no CIM, but Pepper licked the cum off my cock and then continued with bbbj which was unbelievable.
    Pepper is a great pocket rocket and a great friendly girl who wants to please.

Yeah seen her many times and shes Nice 1

Singapore Pepper

Little Rocket
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Banned
    I love a bit of pepper!