Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 1/274 George St, Liverpool

Phone : 9734 9679

Hours of Business : 10 til 8

Rates : $100/40min

Size/shape : OK face, slimish figure, B-cups, shaved but stubbly

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good session

My experience/comments : Fancied trying somewhere new and some recent reviews on a different forum had brought this place to my attention.

Called when I was five minutes away and asked who was working (Anna and, I think, Suki) and, having checked that Anna was available immediately, I followed recalled the reviews and booked her.

I was asked to go into Room 3 and Anna soon joined me.

I didn’t have any small denomination notes so we settled on $100 for 40 minutes (after I’d checked that BBBJ and 69 were available).

I stripped and lay on my back and Anna returned with her bag of essentials.

She has an OK face and was wearing a floral dress which she immediately removed – slimish figure, B-cups, tatt as described above and a shaved but slightly stubbly bush.

After some compliments about my cock and a wipe-down, we had some DFKing and she soon started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice soft lips, no teeth or interruptions and some good hand-action and I fingered her recently lubed pussy while she bent over me.

Anna soon asked whether I wanted to fuck but I asked for some 69 and she climbed onto the table.

This was good as she was quite responsive and her BJ got me close while I was also finger-fucking her. I reckon she came twice before pulling away and kneeling over me, plonking a nipple in my mouth to suck on (which she seemed to enjoy).

After some more BJ I said it was time to fuck. Anna got a condom and I asked whether could later cum in her mouth and got a “Yes”.

We started with some cowgirl, mostly Asian-style, and Anna rode me with passion (and more DFKing) until she tired.

She said “You fuck me?” so I asked for some doggie and stood up and bent her over the table and Anna got quite loud as she urged me on.

Next some standing mish and Anna was saying she loved me (yeah, right) while I gradually went fasted until I was close to cumming so I withdrew, removed the condom and lay on the table.

Anna knelt between my legs and sucked me to completion (although I’m not sure how much went in her mouth).

She wiped me down and I established she is from Shanghai and works at 274 Fridays and Saturdays and at a massage parlour in Newcastle other days. Anna then said “Me clean” and wrapped a towel around herself and went to shower.

Time was pretty well up so I dressed and, when Anna returned, we had a final hug and kiss and I left.