Thread: Gf127

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gf127

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Banned
    GF is still one of the best, if not the best, K-shop in Sydney despite the unfortunate incident recently.

However, everytime I have gone, the girls always seem to be in rush at the intro and never look entirely happy. I am comparing this to intros at 5* and Aqua. But Aqua has a tendency to short-change you - literally. I never get my $5 change back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by amchunki View Post
    However, everytime I have gone, the girls always seem to be in rush at the intro and never look entirely happy. I am comparing this to intros at 5* and Aqua. But Aqua has a tendency to short-change you - literally. I never get my $5 change back.
    $5 change.?
    how does that work?
    $120,$160,$200?lol

I accidentally gave them 3 x $5s ... Guess they thought I was tipping for the intro...

Banned
    There are some girls in both GF and Aqua who are good. I patronise both GF and Aqua and are happy with them. There is no shop with all girls who are good, at least not to my knowledge.

The short change story is very interesting indeed for a shop which charges round sum for 30 min., 45 min. and one hour. Don't know if the short change story will apply to 5* as it seems the same brother goes there often as well. 5* also charges round sum as far as I know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I accidentally gave them 3 x $5s ... Guess they thought I was tipping for the intro...
    lol your fault then

Lol... Its not like I'm crying over it. Linda was so awesome I completely forgot to ask for my change when I left. Just mentioning it because it's the only place I've had that happen. Usually, reception is always nice enough to give the change back...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I am sure $5 wont send you broke lucky it wasnt $50 then you would have had something worth while to tell us about.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by highroller View Post
    lol your fault then
    Your name "highroller" suggest to the girls $5 is for "ANTE" only. Not even for tips ....

I am joking only

Banned
    Lol... Its not like I'm crying over it. Linda was so awesome I completely forgot to ask for my change when I left. Just mentioning it because it's the only place I've had that happen. Usually, reception is always nice enough to give the change back...
    By definition change is given back if you pay more than you should - in most if not all cases - because you do not have the correct amount.

In your case, you had the correct amount however you gave an extra $5 note by accident. It is reasonable then to say then that the receptionist accepted it as a tip and therefore would not expect to return it.

In other words, they don't really have a reason to give it back unless you asked them, which you forgot to do.

You already said that this was not a big issue so all good but still to me receptionist didn't do anything wrong.

Banned
    Linda has left Aqua for many months so the brother hasn't been to Aqua for a long while. Aqua's receptionist, Sue, is a very nice Korean lady receptionist and I think she would not deliberately take more monies than required from customers as tips. A really really rare event for a double accidental incident.