Thread: Sasa@647 i knew i was in for a good time when pulled a vibrator out of bag.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Sasa@647 i knew i was in for a good time when she pulled a vibrator out of her bag.

After my punt @Ginza with Miu Miu I went back to work to finish the last 20mins of my day. And was thinking I could squeeze in 1 more punt.....well 3 actually. So I popped over to my 2nd favourite spot 647 Elizabeth St and tried out 3girls.

Penny: busty Asian milf, everything was going well and i was hard then she said it was extra $$$ for bbbj...then I said "oh really?, Ummmmmm that's ok we can stop now" it was only 5minutes into the session when I stood up and got changed....wow! She freaks out and says "no no no no its ok, don't go" and literally rips my under wear off and starts a ferocious dtbbbj while I'm trying to walk backwards, she then forces me on the bed and holds me down to prevent me from leaving and begins punishing my dick with her mouth. I was getting very turned on because it felt like I was getting forced to have sex...but I already decided that I didn't like her because of the extra charge she tried to get me to pay. I then told her to stop and not to worry I'm not going to complain or ask for my money back. Im just gona try the other girls.

Now I didn't catch the name of the next girl that walked in but it was either Nicki or Jojo.

Nicki or Jojo: very slim body, and short shoulder length hair. Dtbbbj was what i got after my 2nd shower. I then wanted to extend to 1hr because I knew she would be a good punt but she said she had a booking and could only do 30minutes...FML!!! Lol so I ended that session as well after 10minutes because I didnt want a booking of another punter to define how long I can punt for. So I thanked her and asked for another girl. I would definitely return for this girl and automatically book a full 1hr.

Then the heavens opened and an angel was delivered unto me....Sasa.

Sasa: after 2minutes with her my 30minutes booking turned into a 3hr booking. This girl is Sex on fire. And she pulled out her vibrator for me to use on her pussy during the session I thought to myself "you've found a winner here buddy"

She has a slim body with a normal looking face...but with a minimal make up could look stunning. Her tits are awesome. C b or cups but have some weight. They were big enough for spanish anyway.

Special features: byo vibrator, when it was time for sex she said "fuck me hard from behind" great soft biggish tits.

Special moment: doing doggy and then she leans back to grab my head so we can dfk...bit of a tricky manoeuvre trying to keep pumping and your dick inside while dfk'ing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol Gucci I love your posts!!!
    I should visit this place more often , was only there once last year and it was ok.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    Lol Gucci I love your posts!!!
    I should visit this place more often , was only there once last year and it was ok.
    Met a new reception there, I was laughing because he had about 3 or 4 car keys attached to his belt, very friendly guy...looks like a fighter, I like fighters.

Actually I really hate this place...in regards to my spending, I could blow a few hundred here in one sitting. No pressure to leave, if i want to extend i extend(with the exception of this one time) if I want to wait 3hrs for girl I wait 3hrs for a girl, just go into spare room at shop and sleep.