Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bella

rcha086

Bella

(Sorry for the long review, just want to relive what happened in my hour with Bella... can't blame me!)

Almost everytime I try to book in a Diamond girl at the time I want, I'm met with disappointing news by Wilson - "Sorry she's not available at that time." This happens all too often. So this time around, I refreshed the roster every few minutes after 7:30pm until Wilson updated it, and lo and behold, Bella was on the next day during the afternoon. I rang up immediately and almost as if the stars all aligned, I managed to get the first booking with Bella. I was excited after looking at her photos on the Ginza website; I've been seeing far too many A and B-cupped beauties here at Ginza and wanted more of handful.

Fast forward to yesterday, nothing could have prepared me for the girl that opened the door. Bella is a beauty; rooter best describes her. She's turning 23 this month and for once she looks older than her age; by that, I don't mean she looks tired, or has wrinkles, but to me she looked like a seasoned woman, one who knows how to elegantly wear make-up, and knows how to turn a guy on with just her facial expressions. Comparing with my other punts - Cat's cute, Betty's cute, Koko's cute, but Bella's beautiful. It shows that she takes care of herself, but knows that she doesn't need a makeover every week to look good. Her personality is completely different though; she's typical of a young, man-hungry and money-hungry woman. She's very outgoing, very extroverted. You can tell she loves sex, and loves money just as much, which makes this industry almost perfect for her. My mention of her being money hungry has got nothing to do with how she provides a service as a WL , but moreso a reflection of who she is as a person (i.e. loves to shop, brand names etc).

Bella's short in stature, but very well toned. Touching and grabbing her smooth, olive skin all over, she's as tight as a laced up corset. Lovely natural C cups with nipples that stand up when aroused. Shaved (except for the tiniest tuft right above her clit) small pussy that tasted great and looked even better. But her stand out was her ass, oh my god does she have one. I'm not talking about a big butt that one can achieve through genetics akin to that of Kim Kardashian, but one that can only achieved by regular exercising, and a tremendous amount of squats. I hate using cliches but the kodak moment was when she got up while sucking my cock, then she quickly turned away to the mirror next to the shower to fix her hair. The way she stood up and arched her back while she fixed her hair, the way that ass stuck out (as rooter had said) at a gravity-defying angle, oh my god. I'll definitely be seeing her again if only for that reason. Anyway, if anyone remembers Thai-Indian Jessie, they both have similar bodies, except Bella has a firmer, bigger butt and a smaller (albeit natural) set of tits.

She gave 110% the whole session, from the moment I walked into the door until I was out. You know straight away that the session will be good when she skips your handshake for a kiss and a quick button undoing. BBBJ was great; not the best I've had at Ginza, but still fantastic. She did the fire and ice technique on me (hot water and Listerine to be exact); it was nice but I personally don't care much about it. The best thing going for her is the view she allows her male companions; she looks absolutely stunning with balls in her mouth as well as with her tongue sticking out while she licks from the shaft to the head. She loves DATY, and goes into a frenzy. It was a first for me when she pulled my thigh over her head for some 69; I've never been on top this way, but it did allow me to thrust in and out of her mouth. Sex was amazing; she really gets into, loves it hard and fast (and she tells me it's the only way she can come), and doesn't mind a round 2. There was so much sensory overload - alternating between grabbing her thighs and tits while thrusting away in mish, the way she arched her back and slapping her propped up ass in doggy, and grabbing her ass and hips while she grinded my pubic bone away while she was on top. Absolutely mindblowing.

We chatted a bit in between our two rounds and she's an upbeat, cheerful girl. She always seems to be horny though, every once in a while she would thrust on my leg and play with my balls. I was content with just round 1 and chatting until the time was up, but she initiated the second round when she moved on top of me and kept jerking me until I was hard again (which took all of 10 seconds).

Bella
    Face - 9.5/10 - Young and elegant look, big lips and big, smouldering eyes.
    Body - 10/10 - Some might prefer taller, but for me she's perfect. Her ass can destroy any man.
    Attitude - 8.5/10 - Extroverted - not what I like but she's very friendly.
    Enthusiasm - 10/10 - 110% from walking in through the door to walking out.
    BBBJ - 8.5/10 - Great; not the best I've had, but what a view.
    Sex - 10/10 - Top-fucking-notch.
    Overall 9.5/10

Score-wise, she's on par with Jessie for me, but then again I had a connection with Jessie. I think Bella is all-around the perfect Asian WL; a good mix of GFE and PSE, no faking, pretty looks and an amazing body. I will be back. Her rate is a killer for me but if you just want that good punt, she's worth every dollar.

rcha086
    Thought I'd add this too - I think this video is a good representation of what to expect when fucking Bella from behind. Imagine those bums but slightly bigger and firmer

http://www.4tube.com/videos/49349/as...-blows-on-them

Bro rcha,

That's a well written report, and not too long at all, thanks.

I don't get to Ginza often enough, they certainly have some killer girls.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

No complaints re taking too long to cum or having sex for too long I bet...
    nice ar...what was her pricing.. ? not clear on the roster.

I need to see Bella. .if only as therapy !!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Excellent ar, sir! Thank you very much.

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by astro boy View Post
    No complaints re taking too long to cum or having sex for too long I bet...
    nice ar...what was her pricing.. ? not clear on the roster.

I need to see Bella. .if only as therapy !!!
    No complaints, but then again I didn't last very long, 10-15 minutes tops. As I mentioned in my review, I was satisfied with one pop (I usually can only pop one out) but she was keen on riding me again so she jumped on until she came again. I was more than happy to help her achieve this!

Bella comes in at $290/hr.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry had to remove

Senior Member(無間使者)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great AR, will definitely try next time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree with the AR, as per AR her bbbj is great but not the best. Hoshi's bbbj is the best of all the Ginza girls for me so far.

Banned
    Another punter hinted that BBBJCIMSW was received. Did it get offered!

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    I read that review after I wrote mine; I've never ever been able to get BBBJ to completion, it's just the way I am. Though in every session I do make spasms and express my pleasure when she does a good BBBJ, most girls stop and ask if I'm going to cum. Bella does not ever flinch nor take her mouth off of my member and keeps suckin' away as if her life depended on it.

I'm sure something like BBBJCIMSW (that's a mouthful - pun intended) won't be freely offered, but if she likes you enough and you tell her that you're about to cum, naturally you could unload into her and just see what she does with it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    don't know about offered, but I think it could happen for bros who get on well with Bella. She is no Cassie when it comes to dt, but she is not bad at all!

Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bella, Stella etc I have a thing for girls name with Ella
    I saw Bella yesterday and omg she is so beautiful !!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she is beautiful and sexy. And her little bubble butt is to die for. Not in Cassie's class re service, but still very very good

Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    Bella, Stella etc I have a thing for girls name with Ella
    I saw Bella yesterday and omg she is so beautiful !!!!

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by abacab View Post
    she is beautiful and sexy. And her little bubble butt is to die for. Not in Cassie's class re service, but still very very good
    This Cassie sounds enticing, she's not around anymore I gather?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    long gone, I'm afraid!

Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    This Cassie sounds enticing, she's not around anymore I gather?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think I will additive to her PSE

Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    I'm sure something like BBBJCIMSW (that's a mouthful - pun intended) won't be freely offered, but if she likes you enough and you tell her that you're about to cum, naturally you could unload into her and just see what she does with it!
    Bella used to offer BBBJCIM for free when she just started in GINZA. After two weeks, this was off from her menu.

CIM is extra now as ginza has standardise their service, but good thing is you can expect most girls perform this service.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast