Thread: Nationality of your favourite WL?

Nationality of your favourite WL?

Chinese girls are my ex-fetish. Smooth skin, fair complexion, chatty, especially HK-ers I find them hornier in bed compared to most other girls.
    Now, my obsession have shifted to Vietnamese/Thai girls. I think it is their exotic look that I like, and horniness in bed is a must for me. Although they are all asian, but it's a different feeling, a bit like chicken in BBQ sauce vs pork in BBQ sauce. Im not sure if white ppl can even differentiate between asian girls?

Also, I think girls of the same region are similar in terms of behaviour and style. I breakdown as below:
    Vietnam/Thai/Laos/Cambodia
    Singapore/Malaysia
    Taiwan/China/HK
    Korea
    Japan
    Philippines/Indonesia

So, girls from which country make the best WLs? Any stereotypes about them?

Some of my memorable moments include a chinese WL climbing on top of my face encouraging me to give her daty. Then she move her hips about so I hit the correct spots. And then a cute young Korean WL like me so much she wants me to go a second round in a 30mins sessions for free, she said she likes sex a lot. Viet WL thats now in my mind is Ivy from Cherryblossom, Fairfield. Sultry look, a bit of a nymphomaniac.
    She is still working, you guys can look her up. Face so-so, but gives pretty good service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Indonesian are by far the best. Sometimes 4-5 sessions in a day with some of my ex Indo GF's. Though they are not WL's some of the helpers I met in HK would love to spend 2 hours with your for $75 and get in 2-3 sessions and lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by EatmyhairyassholeBitch View Post
    Indonesian are by far the best. Sometimes 4-5 sessions in a day with some of my ex Indo GF's. Though they are not WL's some of the helpers I met in HK would love to spend 2 hours with your for $75 and get in 2-3 sessions and lots of fun.
    Do you mean indo chinese or native indos? There arent many indo Wls here for some reason.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Do you mean indo chinese or native indos? There arent many indo Wls here for some reason.
    I think he means the indo house keepers in Hong Kong, theres a lot of them especially in Wan Chai on Sunday.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think japanese provide the better service, korean is on and off.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Definitely Inuit girls just so when making love I can softly whisper to them "in u it feels the best"
    And one day when we settle down and get married I can go on salmon fishing trips with my brother in law and tell him to "put the beer in the the eski mo fo"

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Definitely Inuit girls just so when making love I can softly whisper to them "in u it feels the best"
    And one day when we settle down and get married I can go on salmon fishing trips with my brother in law and tell him to "put the beer in the the eski mo fo"
    You're a cracker mate! That said, I wonder what an Inuit WL would be like... hope she won't smell too fishy down there.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Oi, dont ruin a perfectly good thread unless you want me to stuff a pinaypple into your behind

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Haha! OK I'll give you a straight up answer:
    Japanese - I have tried just about every Asian nationality and Japanese are still my favourites.
    That's just generally speaking of course - there are great girls from every country - even Korea

Banned
    At the moment its Singapore, but next week it might be Chinese, Malaysian, Thai, Japanese, Korean if I can find a good one, may even be Indonesian, I don't think nationality is the important thing its connecting with the girl.

There are great girls of every nationality just as there are those you just want to give a miss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Look: Korean
    Service(GFE): Japanese
    Service(PSE): Thai, Chinese

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thai. They suck me (off) in every time...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1. Japanese
    2. Chinese
    3. Thai

Any stories why they are your fav Wls?

My most memorable moments were back then There was a shop hired AV star working as a WL and i just couldn't believe her techniques can make me cum 3 times within 1 hour, my legs were wobbling or weakened after exiting the place.
    dam it this already make me feel horny again.

my personal rankings would be (purely based on services)
    1.japanese
    2.Singaporean/ Malaysian
    3. Koreans
    4. Thai
    5. Chinese

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I prefer Japanese too, they just give great service.
    Next would be Singapore, but it really depend if u connect to the girl.