Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst punt of my life

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Worst punt of my life

This little episode at Hornsby did some damage.... This is the first time I've visited the forum since the incident some 3 weeks ago.

Firstly, I'm not sure of the girl's name but I think it was Kirsty, I apologise if wrong.

I was introduce to a young girl with a very pretty face and immediately said yes. As I followed her up the stairs I was shocked to see she had one leg which was very withered.... maybe half the size of the other and a definite limp. I should have bailed out here but I didn't want to make her feel bad.

Into the room and the first thing she does is ask me about my wife (To me, this should be a no go area for hookers). I then get told about her bladder infection and the ulcers in her mouth which are making work hard for her. I get the feeling that an erection will be a distant dream today but I have never failed before.

As she emerges from the shower I see the extent of her disability. She has had serious spinal surgery and her bum went a quarter of the way up her back. Wow.

She comes across to the bed and basically fiddles with my dick which wanted nothing to do with the whole episode. After 5 minutes I ask for a massage and that was how the session finished with a non-descript back rub.

As I left the mama san (not the usual one) asked me how it was and before I could answer the girl was right next to me (which made it very difficult for me to say anything). I just said I only had a massage. To her credit, the mamasan did say I could get a longer massage as I had paid for full service but I just wanted to escape.

Do i feel bad for the girl... yes. Do I feel ripped off..... yes. Do I feel a bastard.... yes (but I don't really know why)

This really shook me up. Could be a while before the next punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    mate I feel your pain I'm still not over it 3 months later

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I feel sorry for her but what a wrong career choice!

So bizarre. At least you did a good thing by giving her some business.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I feel bad for u and the girl, but at least she got a pretty face.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I feel sorry for both of u. Better luck next time

I posted review in regards to this lady before. Several members posted glowing reviews for the same girl, so the court was in session.
    You confirmed my view. Even pity a human person could not justify charging 90 for 30min for this "service". And obviously ulcers and bladder infection is not
    helping the cause....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A true gentleman for not saying anything.....but what a rip off. I'll have the shits for days. Wrong career choice as one bro said.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manboobs View Post
    This little episode at Hornsby did some damage.... This is the first time I've visited the forum since the incident some 3 weeks ago.

Firstly, I'm not sure of the girl's name but I think it was Kirsty, I apologise if wrong.

I was introduce to a young girl with a very pretty face and immediately said yes. As I followed her up the stairs I was shocked to see she had one leg which was very withered.... maybe half the size of the other and a definite limp. I should have bailed out here but I didn't want to make her feel bad.

Do i feel bad for the girl... yes. Do I feel ripped off..... yes. Do I feel a bastard.... yes (but I don't really know why)

This really shook me up. Could be a while before the next punt.
    I wrote the first review for Kristy; and gave her high praise. Now, all comments I hear about her centre around how disappointed punters feel after a session with her. Can I say this: punters are being exposed to the ugly side of prostitution, the dark desperate side of a woman who feels she has few options. You blokes are correct and Kristy ought to be doing something else. Observing how she has physically deteriorated within such a short period of time is beyond sad. One can't help but feel very sorry for her. That is the price this one young woman has paid.

Banned
    How sad is that both for the punter and also for the girl.

I find it hard to imagine why a girl with so many problems would even consider doing this job.

I think that I could see a girl with a disability like a withered leg but I would not see a girl if I had
    I then get told about her bladder infection and the ulcers in her mouth which are making work hard for her.
    So I don't think it is unreasonable for a girl to stop work until this is cleared up.

The owner still choose to advertise today this lady as an innocent school girl, 18 years old and best service for 142.
    If this is the best service for 142, what could be expected from others ???

I think it is insult for honest punters and out common intelligence.

Banned
    It is unfortunate that it only takes one bad punt and it gets all the publicity, lets hope this shop gets it right as they have had some good reports lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    It is unfortunate that it only takes one bad punt and it gets all the publicity, lets hope this shop gets it right as they have had some good reports lately.
    As I always say, negative comments are always more popular, that's human nature !

But that doesn't mean positive reports would go unnoticed, just that people with positive comments about something usually choose to keep quiet for fear that they will be branded as " biased " !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    How sad is that both for the punter and also for the girl.

I find it hard to imagine why a girl with so many problems would even consider doing this job.

I think that I could see a girl with a disability like a withered leg but I would not see a girl if I had

So I don't think it is unreasonable for a girl to stop work until this is cleared up.
    Well, it's hard enough for a regular well being lady to enter the sex industry! We probably can not even imagine how much harder it must have been for someone with disability !

I don't have any answer, just wish there was an alternative !

One would assume the lady was in very desperate situation and in need of some urgent cash !

Just wondering if it would be easier for her to do RnT rather than FS !!

From the OP, he ended up getting a massage anyway. So I assume the lady can massage , she can just do a topless HJ and keep her pants on just so that she is not completely naked and her disadvantage exposed . Since she is doing FS anyway, so BJ as an extra should be no issue and that could earn her more tips too!!

Just a thought !

Ps, and the OP did say she was pretty too, right ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Well you can't say this forum isn't pushing the boundaries ... an AR of a tranny and a girl with a gammy leg this weekend.
    It's all happening!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It's all happening!
    "Something tells me
    It's all happening at the zoo.
    I do believe it,
    I do believe it's true."

I think all the great reports coming from very few punters - unexperienced / new or people with vested interest ( staff related, punters maybe promised freebies or "preferred "customer service driven),but plenty the negative ones in several places. It had been hope new management will lift the game, where several others before fall. It started well, but looks like slipped now. The place is far behind really popular ones and on the par with much cheaper places. The good thing it is a bit cleaner then this joints.
    By the way it is no reply from management for negative reviews. It is good business practise to follow it up and don't leave this dirty job to staff writers or regular spinners. They ask for feedback like robots and no real action or recourse could be expected.
    That's my 2 c !

In this forum very few real reports with 85% self advertising/rosters from brothels owners, 10% BS**T staff and only maybe 5% interesting reviews, information etc.
    This is why neg is more popular with silent majority of punters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wthing View Post
    I think all the great reports coming from very few punters - unexperienced / new or people with vested interest ( staff related, punters maybe promised freebies or "preferred "customer service driven),but plenty the negative ones in several places. It had been hope new management will lift the game, where several others before fall. It started well, but looks like slipped now.
    This is simply not true mate. You had a bad punt there once and you seem to have since taken it upon yourself to run the place down. In the words of a former PM "move on," grow up, everyone finds women in brothels with whom they don't click. Get over and find one that you do click with. Hornsby142 is one of the better value, more pleasant brothels in Sydney. They have a big staff roster, catering for all sorts of differing needs and expectations; and the mamasan is very helpful in sourcing the sort of sex partner you want.

And just imagine how wls feel when a punter with a disability goes in for a punt. According to some people out there,
    its their job to serve and please that customer. Would it be ok if the wls knock back a customer in a wheelchair?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast