Thread: MICHELLE ~The Minx

MICHELLE ~The Minx

Today I paid a visit to Angie's place of pleasure to see one of my all time favs MICHELLE
    In case you haven't had the extreme pleasure of crossing paths with this first class minx, Michelle is a stunning petite Malaysian babe with absolute assets that will simply blow your socks off !
    With a height of about 5'2" and past shoulders length hair and nicely sized suckable breasts, she complements her total look with her air strip shaved snatch that is nothing short of delicious! Oh! And her perfect ass checks are to die for!
    Michelle wastes no time in getting your engine revving at top revs with her deep tonguing kisses and wandering hands that drive you to the brink in minutes of meeting her GFE No1
    She goes straight to her kneeling position and licks my ball region slowly stroking my cock which will give her 100% attention in seconds flat! One cannot simply let her take over as she is such a temptress that you won't be able to control oneself.
    Michelle oozes sex appeal with her teenage giggle and body that you just can't stand there and watch. This next hour will burn a memory that will last forever!
    I took over and just has to lay her on the bed and give her what she deserves! A damn good licking! DATY she loves and eating her honey pot drove me to the edge of madness as I parted her sweet shaved silky lips and devoured her whole! Her moans groans and pelvic bucks kept me there even longer.
    I could tell she just wanted my cock in her hot wet mouth so I quickly assumed the mutual pleasure position 69!
    Michelle really shows her stuff in this angle and worked my red hot shaft with such tenacity you could simply write a book on her! One day I will do just that !!!
    Sucking slurping and grasping my cock like a vice, she went to town on my knob like I've never seen! Working my now purple headed torpedo with a vicious appetite that would make any Ethiopian jealous!
    Michelle's pussy was nothing short of bliss! As I parted her soft shaved lips and darted my tongue deeper and deeper into her, so did her muffled moans leak out through her cock stuffed mouth.
    This feeling could of gone on for days! Michele knows all the moves and stepped it up by reverse cowgirl on my awaiting cock. Watching her perfect ass cheeks lowering on my knob was killing me with anxious lust that was driving me insane.
    She pumped my cock with various tempting strokes that pushed my blood pressure through the roof!
    I couldn't take it so I had to missionary her pussy immediately.
    Pounding her and looking deeply into her eyes was priceless! But Michelle performs best when she's deep thrusting you so I naturally allowed her to shine !
    I invited her to dine on me and eat she did !
    Her BBBJB is world class and with such a hunger she complements her skill with those sexy eyes looking up at you as she does what she does best....BLOW!
    Again I had to shift gears and do some doggie in her hot ass which is picture perfect by the way!
    Entering her ass was heaven and as I did so, she let out a gentle wimp cum yelp like treading on a poodle's toe! So sexy yet delicate and crazy, just like her lovemaking !
    With Michelle you don't need drugs to keep you pumped she does it all without a glitch and keeps you there!
    The hour was approaching so I had to finish off with the finalè that I love most....CIM! Michelle's forté is blowing and sucking you to death and as I felt the rush coming I gently opened her sweet sexy mouth and squirted shot after shot with bullseye precision. I got top score for flooding her talking hole with a weeks load of cream cheese that definitely satisfied her appetite for today!
    Michelle is a trooper a winner a babe a glamour and a doll so trust me when I say you won't be disappointed!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yup she is star performer

Banned
    It must be about 3 years since I have seen Michelle must be time to give her another try, nice report thanks bro.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice report brother

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will Michelle be available tomorrow??? Wanted to see her!!! Please

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bra roster says she not on..

Michelle the original pocket rocket in today 26/8

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Michelle the original pocket rocket returns to 533 today 26/8.

Michelle with the spray-on denim shorts
    re-appears and energised.

Come taste her delights..let her mesmerise you with ambrosia kiss and stunning form.

Will it be the giggles and laughter or now..more exotic pleasures to share...?

Michelle will be here for all those fans who have missed her so don't miss out..

http://www.533willoughby.com.au/michelle.html

**See the next 533 roster for details**

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2018 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991