Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: THERAPIST- I Saw a Therapist and Now I'm a Love Sick Fool!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Cool THERAPIST- I Saw a Therapist and Now I'm a Love Sick Fool!

Therapist, I have no idea where this name came from but I don’t ask questions- I just see the girl.

Maybe it’s a play on The Rapist? She sure isn’t a rapist but the sweetest most innocent and gorgeous J Girl I've seen for a while.

Therapist is from Kobe and I found out later when I was already head-over-heels in lust with her that she leaves for Japan late next month. Fuck, first I was so elated to have met her but then so depressed to know that this will only last weeks.

She was so shy but said that she wasn’t nervous. You see, Therapist hasn’t had sex since before October when she arrived here and she has only had a Japanese boyfriend before that. My God! She’s a genuine 19!! And this was her first time with a Westerner. I was nervous for her.

We DFK’d and then showered. When I reached down in the shower she was soaked and it was far too slippery to be water. I had to direct her hand to LITTLE MAX (copyright) so that she could then tug away at him methodically. I DATY’d her in the shower and she was smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

You can gather that there was no experience here- just great innocent girlfriend stuff.

Therapist has a stunning body. It’s flawless. No tattoos or even nail polish, no blemishes and super smooth and white skin. She is shapely but without an ounce of fat. Her boobs are clearly only 19 years old and a perfect shape. “Sagoy Cheechee” I said.

I ate her fresh and moist pussy some more. My face was covered in juice as she was like a tap with a broken washer. I had to direct her mouth to my cock and received a very innocent but pleasurable BBBJ. And then we did 69 so that I could sneak peeks past her boobs to my cock entering her tiny mouth

On with the sex starting with her on top! She has a great round arse that just screams to be grabbed in cowgirl. It was a sight to behold and a feeling to savour. We switched positions a few times until I climaxed in mish. Therapist looked very pleased with herself that she had made me cum. It was the look and feel of her stunning body that got me over the line so easily.

We chatted and I realised that we were way over time but she didn’t want to go and I didn’t want her to leave either so we carried on. After chatting for a while we started up again and she seemed even more into this time because she was so relaxed. When I inserted into her in mish she squirmed and then started to grab me. Finally after two sessions and a lot of fucking Therapist came for the first time in eight months. Talk about making my day.

We ended up at close to two hours- totally unintentional from both of us. And I could have had her stay all night but the wallet was drained.

What a gorgeous, innocent, impossibly young creature! It was my absolute pleasure to be able to make love to such a beautiful thing.

Thanks Yamady!!

Banned

It's Funny Name!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Therapist, I have no idea where this name came from but I don’t ask questions- I just see the girl.

Maybe it’s a play on The Rapist? She sure isn’t a rapist but the sweetest most innocent and gorgeous J Girl I've seen for a while.

Therapist is from Kobe and I found out later when I was already head-over-heels in lust with her that she leaves for Japan late next month. Fuck, first I was so elated to have met her but then so depressed to know that this will only last weeks.

She was so shy but said that she wasn’t nervous. You see, Therapist hasn’t had sex since before October when she arrived here and she has only had a Japanese boyfriend before that. My God! She’s a genuine 19!! And this was her first time with a Westerner. I was nervous for her.

We DFK’d and then showered. When I reached down in the shower she was soaked and it was far too slippery to be water. I had to direct her hand to LITTLE MAX (copyright) so that she could then tug away at him methodically. I DATY’d her in the shower and she was smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

You can gather that there was no experience here- just great innocent girlfriend stuff.

Therapist has a stunning body. It’s flawless. No tattoos or even nail polish, no blemishes and super smooth and white skin. She is shapely but without an ounce of fat. Her boobs are clearly only 19 years old and a perfect shape. “Sagoy Cheechee” I said.

I ate her fresh and moist pussy some more. My face was covered in juice as she was like a tap with a broken washer. I had to direct her mouth to my cock and received a very innocent but pleasurable BBBJ. And then we did 69 so that I could sneak peeks past her boobs to my cock entering her tiny mouth

On with the sex starting with her on top! She has a great round arse that just screams to be grabbed in cowgirl. It was a sight to behold and a feeling to savour. We switched positions a few times until I climaxed in mish. Therapist looked very pleased with herself that she had made me cum. It was the look and feel of her stunning body that got me over the line so easily.

We chatted and I realised that we were way over time but she didn’t want to go and I didn’t want her to leave either so we carried on. After chatting for a while we started up again and she seemed even more into this time because she was so relaxed. When I inserted into her in mish she squirmed and then started to grab me. Finally after two sessions and a lot of fucking Therapist came for the first time in eight months. Talk about making my day.

We ended up at close to two hours- totally unintentional from both of us. And I could have had her stay all night but the wallet was drained.

What a gorgeous, innocent, impossibly young creature! It was my absolute pleasure to be able to make love to such a beautiful thing.

Thanks Yamady!!
    She must be Top class JAPANESE GIRL!!! Very Skinny and Fuckin good looks. I must try this girl.
    I was get tired of Normal sex girl. time to change time to see her now!!!

I like type of innocent and gorgeous J Girl like a Penne was so good, I tried 1 years ago from Yamady. He always provide Top Class J-Girl at the being.
    My first punt from him was Natu the Tokyo Girl. She was just 18yo,I saw her passport, because She couldn't speak much English at the time. New girl call Therapist is 100% like that!!!

Did you try Natu 18yo Mr Max? she just stay 2 weeks in Sydney it was about 2 years ago, punter call Niceman post 1st post of TMC. i just booked straight way. I think maybe she was Mr Yamada's friend. She never done this job before in japan n She just need some money 'n came here for work.

Therapist is must be same like that girl. Pink pussy n' Gorgeous face n' innocent!!!! I must try her n' see her today. I addicted of TMC J-Girl. I heard YOKOHAMA getting Period so not working this week. i can book Therapist n' Komachi.

Does she work today? why the yamada using same mail address ph0421225572@yahoo.com ?coz his contact number is 0478196293.

The rooter said, Yamady only provide service for before clients? If he take only regular clients, Girl must be very fresh n' exclusive style.

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.

Cool

Therapist came back !!!!!

Banned
    therapist 19yo

make a booking by sms to 0478196293

Banned

Cool

Therapist !!!

Banned

Cool

Thanks Yamady!!
    TMC (free cage girl)
    Booking by SMS to 0478196293
    information by email Ph0421225572@yahoo.com

we Keep girls as FCG

Banned

Cool

TMC (free cage girl)

Banned
    TMC (free cage girl)

we Keep girls as FCG

Banned
    TMC (free cage girl)

we Keep girls as FCG

Banned
    TMC (free cage girl)

we Keep girls as FCG

Banned
    TMC (free cage girl)

we Keep girls as FCG

Banned
    TMC (free cage girl)

we Keep girls as FCG

Banned
    TMC (free cage girl)

we Keep girls as FCG

Banned
    TMC (free cage girl)

we Keep girls as FCG

Banned
    I just had a worst F of my life tonight with THERAPIST, read my review

Banned

Thanks Yamady!!
    TMC (free cage girl)

we Keep girls as FCG

Banned
    TMC (free cage girl)

we Keep girls as FCG

Banned
    TMC (free cage girl)

we Keep girls as FCG

Banned

Thanks Yamady!!
    TMC (free cage girl)

we Keep girls as FCG

Banned
    TMC (free cage girl)

we Keep girls as FCG

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast