Thread: Emma - She is getting better every time I see her.

Banned

Emma - She is getting better every time I see her.

Service Provider's Name: Emma

Session Day Month & Year: Monday 12 May 2014

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Photos. http://533willoughby.com.au/emma.html

Estimated Age: 25

Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium ( longer with extensions)

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Tanned

Height: About 152 cm / 5'-0" Body Shape: Slim

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)

Blowjob: Yes

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: Pretty

Overall Personality: Friendly.

Overall Performance: Excellent.

Roster: Monday only

Roster Says:

Emma - Size 5, C cup, 152CM,young and very pretty Uni student, fluent English, petite nice toned body, experienced top service, Chinese lady.

Roster says "A welcome back for Emma @533, Young..petite..and very sexy..plus offers an exceptional service.. flowing hair and sparkle and twinkle in her eyes.. This one is definitely a must see lady so don't miss out." Emma client review here

The roster has it pretty much right this time Size well more like a 6 could be small C cup or large B. Not too sure about the Uni bit!

She looks even better than her photos in the flesh!

Today was Emma's first day back from about a months holiday.

Emma is a short petite lady, attractive with a nice face and smile she is about 152 cm tall slim with a nice body and B cup Natural breasts, she is neatly trimmed down below.

Paid the money and Emma returned to the room where I had showered and sat waiting on the bed, she shuffled past me and sat on the bed back to me facing the mirror, she removed her bra then turned towards me looked at me then had second thoughts so she immediately removed her knickers.

I removed the towel I had wrapped around me and threw it on the chair and moved up next to her gently taking her in my arms and kissing her.

She returned the kiss with a little bit of tongue so ever so slowly I continued to kiss her and as she relaxed it slowly turned into a DFK. Yes this girl can kiss when she wants to just got to start slowly with her.

We kissed for quite some time and the longer it went the more she seemed to enjoy it eventually she was actually taking the lead.

Finally I just had to get down to those inviting looking boobs, and if you love boobs you just got a love these they are so natural not overly large but a good hand full and so soft and natural nothing fake here.

And yes they have nice perky erect nipples that just love to be sucked and licked but not too hard although you can get a little harder as she warms up.

There was no doubt from the soft moaning and heavy breathing that Emma was enjoying herself and so was I.

I continued to kiss her body and moved on to the inside of her thighs finally arriving at her love pot.

I ran my tongue up and down her pussy very lightly, she was already dripping wet and she tasted delightful, I continued very gently, I could tell from the noises that she was indeed enjoying the attention.

I love your tongue, I come she said as she thrust her pussy into my face and then pushed my head away as she had a few muscle contractions.

Emma was obviously very horny and she just loves daty provided its soft. It was not long before she came again.

I moved up and kissed her she grabbed a condom, I was not ready even though I was rock hard I wanted to make things last so I lay beside her on the bed we kissed and had a cuddle.

It didn't last long she hopped up your turn and she grabbed a tissue and wiped my manhood before taking it in her mouth.

Emma does a reasonable bbbj its a while since I have seen her but I think it's better than last time.

I like your cock she says so hard, as she apply a condom with her mouth.

She adds lube and hops on top in cowgirl and slowly lowers her self until I am fully inside her, she smiles and I smile back she has on tight pussy and it feels so good.

We kiss we cuddle I play with her tits and I lick her nipples ever so lightly that's nice she says and so I get to lick her perky nipples ever so gently.

Oh I come she says as she pauses for a rest but it isn't long and she is riding me again, Oh so good she says.

Eventually she says want to swap positions, Ok I say and she hops off turns around and mounts me in reverse cowgirl , she rides me hard and harder it feels so good.

I am tired she says as she hops off, doggy no missionary I say and roll her over on her back.

We kiss and cuddle and I she has her legs drawn up on her chest I pound her hard she just takes it all in her stride I think she is actually enjoying it.

Eventually I stop for a rest and push her legs down straight and together me still inside her, this feels good she says as I quicken the pace it all becomes too much and I explode inside her.

I hop off and she cleans me up, we have a kiss and a cuddle and she says time is up.

This young lady is another little gem, she is so pleasant to spend some time with she is pretty in her own way has a nice slim body, great natural boobs and tight tasty pussy. Oh yes her pussy tastes so nice.

Today she was a real GFE for me I think that is an improvement since the first time I saw her and yes she did DFK and quite nicely too I might add.

If you want to spend some time with a fun, lovely lady that tries to please then go see Emma, I am sure she will just continue to get better and better.

Emma works Monday.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks. Great AR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Your review is excellent. I was there before you today. Well Emma is a busy girl and super horny and tasty. It was my first time at 533, found Angie to be very helpful and Emma is a gem.

I won't write a review because you have already done it. Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by electroman69 View Post
    Your review is excellent. I was there before you today. Well Emma is a busy girl and super horny and tasty. It was my first time at 533, found Angie to be very helpful and Emma is a gem.

I won't write a review because you have already done it. Cheers
    You weren't there before me bro I was there at 10 Am first customer for Emma on her return from holidays.

Banned
    Been looking at the roster who is on tomorrow Monday?

Emma well it is a while since I have seen Emma but he I think I had better phone and book Emma she is a great punt.

Sparkle and dazzle Emma in today 1/9

Sparkle in her eyes Emma in today 1/9 @533.

Exceptional service

Emma
    >http://533willoughby.com.au/emma.html

Go see and enjoy this lady who is not to be missed..

533..the place to be..

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Banned
    It was great to catch up with Emma again today, I have been so busy checking out the new girls I had forgotten how lovely this girl is.

Similar to above so won't do another AR but for all you CIM fans I very rarely do CIM but got to finish that way today with Emma.

And I can assure you all that she is all woman and a must see lady.

Banned
    Good to see Emma is back on the roster tomorrow Monday she was not in last week.

Emma is one of the better GFE punts at 533 and there are some good ones at present.

Better get a booking before you all beat me to it.