Thread: Midas Party Room

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Midas Party Room

I heard that Midas has a special party room where you can eat and play with ur friends and chosen girls then continue with normal massage service, as part of 3 hour package.
    Has any of bros here done it before? Is it worth an experience? its not cheap at $500..
    Which girls are good in Midas nowadays?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its just a larger room with all the usual amenities plus karaoke, a toilet, and a large couch. Been in there a couple times for 1.5 - 2 hour sessions. It's nice, but nothing special.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpd View Post
    Its just a larger room with all the usual amenities plus karaoke, a toilet, and a large couch. Been in there a couple times for 1.5 - 2 hour sessions. It's nice, but nothing special.
    Agree, bigger room with more space. You can definitely fit a lot of people in there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is it worth trying for the experience or just waste of money? i dont want to spend 500 per person if the service / experience is nothing special..
    for bros that have tried this, what happened in this kind of session?

btw which gals are good in midas for night time?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    *bump* anyone ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe better to try 2 different girls in a row?!?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This party room is designed for people who wish to have fun party first like KTV. You bring drinks and Midas will prepare light finger food or fruits for you. You can sing, dance or just talk with gals first 1 hour or 1.5 hours then separate into different rooms for massage services. People who wishes to have combined service then they prefer this room. In my point of view, if you not after this functional event, then do not waste your money. I have done 4 hours service in this room just from 1 gal and it was fun for me anyway but cost $660. Depends on the gals, you will have just ordinary services OR some extras if you click with gals.
    During night time, this room is normally fully booked I can say. Also some gals like this party event due to they don't need to serve individual customers for hard cord massage every single hours. Negative point is some drug junkies are also like this party room with 3-4 gals.
    I would not recommend night gals as they are easily lazy and don't want to spend a lot of effort to service 1 particular customer as they need to work whole night.
    If you are really after good quality gals then visit during day time before 6pm and booking is essential to see quality gals.
    Tips, some day gals are working even after 7pm so ask reception for more details.