Thread: Maria - Do not trust the shop description!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Maria - Do not trust the shop description!!

I just had a booking with Maria. i went there based on reviews and the shop description and did not get intro'd or see the girl before the booking. perhaps this was my mistake.

now i know shops embellish a bit when it comes to describing girls but freakin hell 533 takes it on another level. This is my second punt in sydney and after all the research on aus99 i decided to go to visit Maria from 533. The shop roster description of her is this:

"Maria - Size 6, D cup,165CM,Tanned smooth skin, very beautiful face,sexy body,exceptional sweet soft service, girlfriend experience, Singapore Girl. "Maria's first day @ 533 was resounding.. Booked out in advance.. She returns today to sparkle and seduce you with her brand of service.. Angie's talent scouts are saying one of the most beautiful young girls to have resided at 533.. could she be a Singapore Airlines Girl?.. Petite and small size with an elegant ease of company.. Similar to another new 533 starlet Vivian.. Go see and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience." Maria client review here.*New pictures*"

Well...I'm 168cm and she stood next to me at my shoulder height. so more like 155ish

Second...I asked her where she is from she says Taiwan. So i dont get the 'Singapore girl' part.

"Angie's talent scouts are saying one of the most beautiful young girls to have resided at 533" - If this is the prettiest girl to have resided at 533 then that would be majorly insulting to the other girls or i would really really question the quality at 533. She is pretty yes. maybe a 5/10. and i'm not a hard marker!

"could she be a Singapore Airlines Girl" - NO! unless they hire 35 year olds...I am asian and I know asians look young. Maria looks 30+ so she must be 35+. I'm sorry. No knock on the girl and I hope she isnt taking this personally but I'm kinda annoyed with myself for trusting the shop's description!! So I hope this AR will help others in choosing a girl from 533!

SO A WARNING FELLOW PUNTERS - don't get caught up in the shop description. don't trust the ultra positive reviews and take a visual look at the girl first before booking her. Rookie mistake from a seasoned punter.

Rant over...

Now to the service review. Maria thru no fault of her own had to please my disappointment. she did give a great accomodating service. good bbbj with really good DT action. sex was good but she did complain she was in pain bcos of a long day of sex. sex in multiple positions but she wasnt enjoying it and was saying it was hurting and rushed me a bit to finish (not her fault). after about 10 mins of sex i just wanted to finish asap and get out of there. she finished me off with a feeble massage and tried to finish with a hj but i couldnt cum so we ended it at that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    If there is one thing I can't stand, its a WL who says "sex is hurting me" and "hurry up" ...
    WTF just go home for the day!

Quote Originally Posted by rokraida View Post

SO A WARNING FELLOW PUNTERS - don't get caught up in the shop description. don't trust the ultra positive reviews and take a visual look at the girl first before booking her. Rookie mistake from a seasoned punter.
    Totally agree with you mate!
    I had already stopped punting in this shop for long time because of its untrusted ads, overbearing lady boss and smelly rooms.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    I can also never quite work out why the exact country of origin seems so important. China/Taiwan/HK. Is there really a difference? Exception would be Malaysia where the girls seemed to be trained in rimming from an early age.

My apologies if one of my reviews was seen as inappropriate. I have a real soft spot for Eurasian looking girls and I think Maria is a real looker.

I think she is new to the industry and I agree she is somewhat reserved in some areas. She isn't one for a pounding.

In high heels she is almost my height 178 cm. I wouldn't say she is petite, more like a size 8 or 10. Great body though.

I still think she is very attractive and good service for someone that attractive.

I haven't seen all of the girls at 533 (who has the time or money?) but PM me if you want and let me know what you are seeking and I'll see if I can give a recommendation.

Cheers.

John_Matrix
    what a pain in the arse to be honest, you could always have turned her down but in the situation the 2nd brain tends to kick in and says f**k it.

My regular location (due to convenience) tends to do the same. Stats/measurements are generally wrong in the WLs favour as well as her country of origin.

Its the main reason why I have decided to stop going there all together and will go elsewhere like 45 George or stop all together (not that I punt often).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussy HUnter View Post
    I can also never quite work out why the exact country of origin seems so important. China/Taiwan/HK. Is there really a difference? Exception would be Malaysia where the girls seemed to be trained in rimming from an early age.

My apologies if one of my reviews was seen as inappropriate. I have a real soft spot for Eurasian looking girls and I think Maria is a real looker.

I haven't seen all of the girls at 533 (who has the time or money?) but PM me if you want and let me know what you are seeking and I'll see if I can give a recommendation.

Cheers.
    I dont like chinese accented english - it really really turns me off!! lol hence any chinese i steer clear of - i hate the 'oh fuck meee babii' - gross. hence why i prefer anything but. i love korean or japanese cute accented english. never been with malaysian or singaporean so thought why not.. maria is definitely not singaporean

No worries mate, its not your fault! I'm now wondering if they gave me someone else because she wasn't taller than me with high heels on - i'm 168!

the mind boggles..

Banned
    Don't know what all the fuss is about?

I saw this girl a couple of weeks ago she looked pretty enough to me and her height well its often hard to tell when your lying down but she is about 160 cm who cares if she is 20 cm taller or shorter.

As for her service it was good sure she is fairly new to the industry so will only get better but I did an AR and said she is not likely to take a real pounding but if you treat her nice she will respond.

The shops vary rarely get the bust size right and the nationality seems to get lost in the translation, so I think they should try and do better in this area.

I have said many times and most bros agree with me if you want a 20 year old then this is not the shop for you if you want good service and good punt then it can usually be found at this shop.

But they don't call it punting for nothing and if your an experienced punter or even new to punting its up to you to make sure the girl meets you expectation when you are introduced to her.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rokraida View Post
    I dont like chinese accented english - it really really turns me off!! lol hence any chinese i steer clear of - i hate the 'oh fuck meee babii' - gross. hence why i prefer anything but. i love korean or japanese cute accented english. never been with malaysian or singaporean so thought why not.. maria is definitely not singaporean

No worries mate, its not your fault! I'm now wondering if they gave me someone else because she wasn't taller than me with high heels on - i'm 168!

the mind boggles..
    If you clicked with Maria you would know it - she is the only girl there who is really attractive (IMHO) and who also says in perfectly unaccented English "I love you". Ahhhhhh.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had the pleasure of seeing Maria a couple of weeks ago. I think she is a stunning beauty, and has a wonderful personality. She is a beautiful person and a lovely lady. While the Shop descriptions don't exactly match Maria, I think that is no different from most other shops. There is always an element of the unknown, but that is part of the fun. Maria certainly made my stay worth every cent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
    Pussy Hunters reviews are usually spot on! Just one word of advice, if when u book and Angie asks if u have seen the girl before say yes! That way u will get the right girl and she won't be switched. Their a very busy shop and try to get max income for themselves and their girls.
    this is probably what happened and looking at the photos more carefully i think i got ayumi instead

which was what i have been suspecting

so they switch girls if ur new - well that will be the first and last time i go. good customer service 533..my reasoning was if it was my first time, they would do it right for repeat business...seems counter intuitive to fk over someone who's going there for the first time

anyways, going to try ginza tonight and see if i get better service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Switching girls!! That really sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman23 View Post
    Switching girls!! That really sucks
    It's not the first time, I wonder if it will be the last ...

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    It's not the first time, I wonder if it will be the last ...
    They really dont care about it as they thought they got plenty of punters, not only you, mate!

Quote Originally Posted by 5428 View Post
    They really dont care about it as they thought they got plenty of punters, not only you, mate!
    It's been obvious for a long time they dont' care about customer service, they compete on price, which is fine, good luck to them!

Banned
    I have seen Maria and she is a nice girl I think she is a bit new to the industry and will get better with more experience!

I hope the girl you saw was Maria as if you got the famous switch its not fair to the girl, particularly if the girl you get does not measure up to expectations.

There are a lot of new girls at 533 at present and most of the ones I have seen are very good punts.

Obviously I am not going to get a switch done on me as I am a well know regular and know most of the girls.

I just wish Angie would not do switches and just be honest with the customers.

Happy Punting to all.

Switching definitely happens. First time I went there I booked for Candy. When I got there they paired me with a lady they addressed as Candy but she didn't look like how she was described. I rolled with it. When I got home and did some sleuthing, I realised the lady I saw was actually Miranda. To affirm this theory, I booked Candy again. This time around I got the actual Candy after being asked if I've seen her before and answering 'yes'.

Quote Originally Posted by mannykay View Post
    Switching definitely happens. First time I went there I booked for Candy. When I got there they paired me with a lady they addressed as Candy but she didn't look like how she was described. I rolled with it. When I got home and did some sleuthing, I realised the lady I saw was actually Miranda. To affirm this theory, I booked Candy again. This time around I got the actual Candy after being asked if I've seen her before and answering 'yes'.
    Yes I remember the Mamasan asking if I have seen the girl before when I used to go there ...

Banned
    Sounds like we have to become like the shop receptionist and say we have seen the girl before even if we have not!

Its a pity everyone can't just be honest and up front if the girl is going to be 15 minutes say so offer the customer another girl he can then decide if he wants to wait.

Most customers would prefer to be told exactly what is what and not fed all the bull shit.

Unfortunately some things will never change it seems to be the Asian way?