Thread: Tiffany - Elegant and busty new Korean girl, interesting and lots of fun

Banned

Tiffany - Elegant and busty new Korean girl, interesting and lots of fun

Girl's Name : Tiffany

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : Tuesday , 13 May 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour ($80/30 min during promotion)

Size/shape : Very Curvy body, medium boobs (35in D-cup natural tits) and medium bums (est. 34in), waist (est 26in) , size 8, 164cm tall. beautiful and sexy looking. tanned and smooth skin.

Roster: Tuesday and Wednesday (only started working in this shop and roster not yet quite confirmed)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (safe sex only)

Review:

I saw this shop has a new Korean girl, Tiffany, starting in this shop today. I called Roger and asked about her. Roger told me that she is almost perfect and is my type of girl (glad that Roger could remember what type of girls I like). I made booking for late afternoon. After finished work, I went there straight.

When Tiffany came out to say hello, she wore a nice bikini which exposed her nice curves. She is not the snow-white type, and has tanned skin. She looks very beautiful, healthy and sporty. She looked so charming. Her English is very good and this made communication easy.

Her tits are very firm, perking and quite big. They are natural and look really nice. I licked her tits and she lovingly used her hands to wrap around my head softly. really comfortable and GFE feeling.

She offered standard K-girl services. She sucked my cork very hard and I felt she used the right kind of pressure and my dick got hard in no time. Unbelievable!! She used her tongue to give me a nice cat-bath, which is one of the best and most comfortable cat-bath that I got from any WLs. I tried all the different positions with her. She had very strong reactions while I was pounding her hard.

Her sexy moaning were exceptional. She made me strong when I heard her moaning. She used her warm hands to hold my arms very tightly. She yelled out very loudly whenever her pussy felt comfortable. We chatted quite a lot after we both came. We were both very happy with each other's company.

She told me she would move to work in 22 Rydalmere shop on Wednesday and asked me if I would go there to see her again. I did not commit myself, but with her nice body and attitude, was very tempted to try her again. Need to think hard again tomorrow morning. Nice girl with fresh new tight pussy, this is a very strong temptation and urge to try her one more time. Will decide tomorrow afternoon. Check bank balance first!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your review is spot on; i was about to do one myself but you summarized pretty much all

I went to 45 yesterday as well since i wanted to meet the new Taiwanese sensation Selina, but she was booked for the next 2 hours
    Another Taiwanese introduces herself Miki...and it was quite a sensation as well, not for the same reason as Selina...you need to see to understand why

Roger presented to me a good lineup of beauties, 6-7 girls, my brain went foggy, too much pussy in too short time, after the line up ended i couldn't associate faces to name...i only remembered the girl who struck the most for her cuteness and elegance Eliza

I was determined to pickup Eliza but Roger strongly suggested me to go for Tiffany since her service is above the average
    I trusted Roger, even though i would normally not pick up girls as Tiffany since i like more cute, innocent looking

Roger's recommendation was good, while Tiffany in my opinion is not as beautiful as Annie or Eliza, she damn sexy and she knows her way in the bed
    Sex was great because she is incredibly tight, it felt so good inside her, i had to exercise all my self control to not come too early.
    She is very responsive and seems to genuinely enjoy the sex, her moaning and kisses and caresses during sex are surely going to keep you hard

I will return for Eliza, even though she looks a serious candidate to KPS..i love challenges

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thx for the review, always wanted to find some korean chicks.so mayb i should start with her.

Banned
    Tiffany

Sexy & Wild

Today @ 22 Brodie

Showing 2pm - late