Thread: Tiffany delightful girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tiffany delightful girl

Person's Name : Tiffany

Nationality: Korean

Time of visit: 10pm 13/05/2014

Rate: $90/30 min

Body: She stands at about 165 cm size 8 with c-cup pointy boobs, smooth tanned skin. long brown hair and a cute face.

Attitude: Friendly, talkative and fun

Services Provided: CBJ, Catbath and sex in different positions

Value for Money: Yes

Review:

My second attempt to see Selina today, I decided at the last minute to stop by 45 george after work and when I got there Selina was busy but I was presented with three girls, The first girl really stood out to me, Tiffany was wearing short shorts and a bikini top with her tanned skin and cute face she really looked like a hot beach babe so it was an easy choice for me. When we got into the room she seemed very friendly and talkative and her english was very good so conversation was very easy, we had a nice quick chat and exchange jokes as she directed me to take a shower.

After I finish the shower she was already naked and waiting for me in the bed so I lie down and we have another quick chat before she started the catbath which was very nice and sensual. She kissed and licked me all over while she slowly caressed and massaged my dick which was got hard pretty quickly. Her CBJ was vey good and firm and she even attempted to DT or as deep as she can go which.

The sex was very gentle and sweet not really a hard pounding but just a nice gentle session. She starts with CG as she lay down on top of me and kissed my neck as she humps and grinds and I throw my arms around her and hold her tight and I could feel her boobs pressing against me. After awhile I start thrusting from the bottom and I could hear her breathing getting heavier. We turnover into mish and I start increasing the pace gradually as the whole time she was holding my arm and would squeeze when I hit the spot. She's not as loud as some of the other Korean girls I've seen in this shop but her moaning and whimpering was still very sexy and I could feel her breathing increasing and her moaning getting louder so I start penetrating deeper and she wraps and locks her legs around me to keep me in place deep inside her pussy and I try my best to keep the rhythm. We switch to doggy and once again I could go in very deep and she seemed to really enjoy this as she starts to become more vocal. In the end I was getting tired so she finished me off with a HJ.

After another quick chat and a shower I was off and away.

Tiffany was alot of fun to talk to and she seems very good company. She seems very outgoing and wild but her sex in contrast was very nice gentle and sweet, very GFE and I walked away satisfied. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see her again soon and maybe for longer.

Banned
    Tiffany

Sexy & Wild

Today @ 22 Brodie

Showing 2pm - late