Thread: Bad Management

Banned

Bad Management

Ok where do i start.Love going to 64 Aexander Ave, Taren Point see my regular lady Amy but as we know most girls are great.

Ring up Monday about 3' o clock book an appointment for 6.30pm.No problem.

Rock up not a soul in site waited for 10 minutes just sitting on the couch.

An Asian gentleman comes out & says hello i reply have a booking with Amy at 6.30.Checks the diary your Steve yes thats me "oh sorry he says the guy has extended for another hour."

Well i thought the normal procedure is that all ladies should know there appointments & should be able to tell client sorry i have other appointments we cannot extend tonight.

Imagine if there was another 3 or 4 clients waiting.

Driving from the City it took me an hour and was a waste of time.

So i ask the Asian gentleman can i speak to management he says "not here gone for dinner back 2 hours i am the cleaner".

Low and behold i think what the hell a cleaner running the business.

So i have decided to NEVER EVER GIVE them $1 ever again.I will never go to Taren Point again lost me as a customer i would rather give my money to the dog.

I hope they learned a lesson.

Shop Owner
    I am so sorry this has happened. Good reception staff are hard to find nowadays but thats no excuse.

I too am a customer and I am shocked at this.

I will give you via private message the owners direct phone number to talk to her. I have spoken to the owner and she is willing to talk to you.

Banned
    Unfortunately in this business good help is hard to get particularly when it comes to receptionist, and most of the owners who run the shop just can't be there all the time as the hours are so long and 7 days a week.

Lets hope the shop sorts something out with the client.

Most shops honour bookings and wont let a customer extend if they have a booking after the existing client, I usually look on the board when I go in for a booking if the girl has someone booked her I wont extend even if the girl asks me or I would like to. That to me is common courtesy.

Banned
    Customers using the shop login also?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Sorry to hear that 'Steve'...
    Everyone is "Steve" now ... It's the new "John"

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Everyone is "Steve" now ... It's the new "John"
    When seeing a hot girl, one should become Steve in a tick !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Problem is most receptionists treat it as a job only. The owner will generally look after you in any business but an employee is getting paid no matter what. That's just how life works. I think I must be the only one who treats my job like its my own company because no one else gives a shit.

Not referring specifically to 64 here, just in general I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefs View Post
    I think I must be the only one who treats my job like its my own company because no one else gives a shit.

Not referring specifically to 64 here, just in general I mean.
    So, you can be the receptionist of TP64, hahaha...........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had the same experience at taren point many a time as well, and every time the main lady was there. This seems to be common practice there. As a result I now hardly ever go there.

Blame staff as much as you want, but why does it not happen anywhere else?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    your fucking joking --- I get it at many places.... over my time - I can name a few places in the city. a few places in the west... everytime... just 4 posts you make to this forum makes you a REAL expert now? great...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastaman View Post
    Blame staff as much as you want, but why does it not happen anywhere else?

Banned
    I got the same bad experience in many shops too. After this, I started a thread " whether a shop should be allowed extension of time for a girl when she has been booked and the customer has arrived on time" last year. I got this bad experience in a large shop in Western Sydney (but I did not name the shop, so as to leave some room for them to improve and allow me to go back later to try my favorite girls in that shop).

I got many responses saying that this should not be allowed. I fully agreed with the responses but since then I still had a few bad experiences (very similar) in other shops. I reduced my frequency of visiting these shops. (never say never, again to leave some room for me to choose).

I could fully understand the feeling of bro Manpower08 when he got the bad experience. I had exactly the same feeling.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CommanderM..I never claimed to be an expert!.....I can only comment on my experiences, which has no relation to my number of posts. I have been to many places on this forum and only experienced this situation at TP64.

You just seem like an unlucky guy....Maybe try changing your attitude.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    well I never dont post false info Rastaman - saying its never happened at other shop you are saying it happens only at this one. thats irresponsible. theres bad practices everywhere. thats why this is called punting. sometimes you get a good girl and receptionists sometimes bad receptionist - but dont hurt the people trying to earn money. I am not selfish but I certainly dont cry and say oh I am so sad like you Rastaman

maybe you should think before posting... you will get better life. Dsmaker now confirm what happens at a lot of shops.