Thread: Private Girls that do it as well as the shops?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Private Girls that do it as well as the shops?

I really haven't been at this very long, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. So far, the best times I've had have been in the shops. The threads regarding private ML are few and old. Can anyone suggest any AFFORDABLE MLs that do a good job, hate wearing clothes and aren't too hard on the eyes?

Cheers..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most of the good private ML's are more expensive, but have a higher level of service. Haven't actually seen any myself, but going on reviews I've read. One suggestion would be to give Gina a try if she is still around. She is a little cheaper that the high end ML's, but according to reviews gives a very good service. Her ad can usually be found on cracker. If you google Gina, you may find some old reviews.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have seen recent ads and reviews for Gina (she has a great reputation)

Korean girl at Northgate is not bad also

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Thanks Fellas

Korean girl,at northgate fairly easy to find with what you gave me? Found one at "Alderly Station."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Korean Girl at Northgate is now at Alderley, not far from the train station and the QLD Poilce Fleet Depot

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Nice

Thanks, mate. She look as good as she does in the ad? **** *** 535? Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    Thanks, mate. She look as good as she does in the ad? **** *** 535? Cheers
    Same one I saw at Northgate. From memory the pics were not real but she is attractive, average sized body with big boobs that she rubs you down with. Don't worry about the coppers, she is legal unless she shares the residence with another girl.

Is it just me or is the girl in the second pic different from the forth? But then what more would you expect from a lowlife pimp?

Junior Member(有D料到)

why is he not banned

I thought the guy 2 posts above was banned already ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Breastisses

Thanks RLP. I reckon I'll give her a bell. The boob info was particularly helpful

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by weedinator View Post
    I thought the guy 2 posts above was banned already ?
    Because this site isn't moderated, even though it says there is a moderator.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Lerrrrvally

Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Same one I saw at Northgate. From memory the pics were not real but she is attractive, average sized body with big boobs that she rubs you down with. Don't worry about the coppers, she is legal unless she shares the residence with another girl.

Is it just me or is the girl in the second pic different from the forth? But then what more would you expect from a lowlife pimp?
    Yuda man RLP 😀 What a little sweetheart. Hotter than her ad pics, IMO. VFM? Fuck yes! Think I found me a regular. What a honey 😉

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wang. View Post
    You guy strange.....I say nothing to offend but you say banning is adequate, unfair exceptional.
    Are you using Google Translate, Wang? Your responses are comedy.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wang Ker

Stop wasting your time Wang. Do you really think anyone is going to take your advice and visit one of your girls..?
    Why don't you go and pay to advertise ya cheap arse..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As has been said before, let Wang keep posting his links. Makes it that much easier to sift through the fakes because each girl he recommends is obviously not worth seeing.