Thread: My Johnson went inside...

Senior Member(無間使者)

My Johnson went inside...

Went for a happy ending today and ended up cuddeling, kissing and fingering the girl! The chemistry must have been right.

At one point she was sitting on top throbbing my dick against her pussy and for a very brief moment - because she was super wet - it acidentially slipped inside of her an inch or so. I pulled out straight away!!!

I'm definitely having an STD check-up tomorrow.

If she's HIV infected so could I - even though chances are slim. I have no cuts / soares on my Johnson and I washed it 3 times with soap water afterwards.

Still I'm concerned...

Thoughts?

I wonder if life insurance covers punting accidents ? Joking ! Joking !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by PunterBoy View Post
    Went for a happy ending today and ended up cuddeling, kissing and fingering the girl! The chemistry must have been right.

At one point she was sitting on top throbbing my dick against her pussy and for a very brief moment - because she was super wet - it acidentially slipped inside of her an inch or so. I pulled out straight away!!!

I'm definitely having an STD check-up tomorrow.

If she's HIV infected so could I - even though chances are slim. I have no cuts / soares on my Johnson and I washed it 3 times with soap water afterwards.

Still I'm concerned...

Thoughts?
    Thoughts?

Go get checked out, but...
    Don't get paranoid, as you said the chances are slim, very, very slim.

Banned
    Not every girl has the pox you would still have to be unlucky to get something particularly if this was not a girl that does bareback with everyone or at least regularly.

Still one cant be too careful best to use protection at all times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Not every girl has the pox you would still have to be unlucky to get something particularly if this was not a girl that does bareback with everyone or at least regularly.

Still one cant be too careful best to use protection at all times.
    At least 25% of working girls have some health issue, it could be as high as a third.
    It goes with the territory, so if you can't be good be careful. Chances are you're ok.

Banned
    Well, the fact that she's a sex worker (and a careless one at that) means that she's in a high risk category for HIV, thats for sure.

Also, when you said she was 'wet' are you referring to her vaginal secretions? If so, that shit is extremely contagious. If it got into your dick hole you might catch Aids or maybe something else.

In summary, yes its possible you now have Aids. See you GP and get prescribed antiretrovirals, those things can keep the virus at bay for years

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterBoy View Post
    I hear that cutting it off at the base within 5 seconds also works ...

Quote Originally Posted by greybeard_ View Post
    Well, the fact that she's a sex worker (and a careless one at that) means that she's in a high risk category for HIV, thats for sure.

Also, when you said she was 'wet' are you referring to her vaginal secretions? If so, that shit is extremely contagious. If it got into your dick hole you might catch Aids or maybe something else.

In summary, yes its possible you now have Aids. See you GP and get prescribed antiretrovirals, those things can keep the virus at bay for years
    I'm not quite sure whether you are being sarcastic or what?

antiretrovirals????

In summary, yes its possible you now have Aids
    Yes, ANYTHING is possible, but it's highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I hear that cutting it off at the base within 5 seconds also works ...
    And if that doesn't do the trick and you still after 15 seconds feel you are not feeling well , then slice your throat.
    That'll stop the virus spreading.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SheIsHer View Post
    At least 25% of working girls have some health issue, it could be as high as a third.
    It goes with the territory, so if you can't be good be careful. Chances are you're ok.
    Could you quote your source bro?

My own unsubstantiated opinion is that Working Girls are safer than non working girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think I'll be OK. HIV infection risk for vaginal intercourse is less than 1:1000 and I hardly even put my dick inside. Just a quick slip.

Also the risk of this particular ML being infected with HIV is low. She has never done FS and works three times a week doing hand jobs when she's not studying. She's not exactly a Kings Cross street walker... (Yet I acknowledge there's a risk).

A friend of my (crazy bastard) fucked an African hooker in the ass UN-PROTECTED. Happend in Thailand. He got away with it and so will I.

But I have learned something: Don't let your Johnson even touch the pussy if you want to stay 100% safe. Also no more pussy licking on MLs!

Excerpt from http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/confu...ion-statistics

"The common perception that HIV will "'jump' to the other side as soon as it has a chance" isn't completely accurate. The actual chance of becoming infected with HIV during a single sexual experience — even with a partner who is known to be HIV-positive — is rather low: one study put the chance for a woman becoming infected by an HIV-positive male through vaginal sex at 1 in 1000. Because of the difficulties involved in studying how effective HIV is at infecting someone, the numbers vary among studies."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree. Working girls get tested far more often than non working girls.

Banned
    Come on, give us the shop and girl name so we can all have a go ;-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Carry a dom in your wallet next time be safe bro