Thread: Best of Both Worlds?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best of Both Worlds?

so i have been going to a Thai massage shop on the south side now for a couple of years now. if you saw the shop and walked in off the street you would think it is legit. no sexy young girls in skimpy outfits, no cheap baby oil and no dodgey massage. this place has real thai woman, performing real thai oil massage. the massage is brilliant by all of the woman. Genuine massage with real trained staff. high quality massage oil/balms etc. so a couple of visits in i strip down naked as i just genuinely enjoy a real massage this way. long story short i walked out with a smile on my face, and continue to every time i visit. so in my mind this is almost the perfect place. a real genuine massage, by real massuese, ending as you would not expect. curious as to thoughts from others. in my mind it trumps the other shops listed here due to the fact you get an actual massage as a part of the deal

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Location, location, location....

Can't really comment on the place when I have no idea where it is?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i am a little reluctant to disclose the name. it is in south brisbane / west end area. i am sure you would know it if you have been there based on details provided.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by novacastrianlad View Post
    i am a little reluctant to disclose the name. it is in south brisbane / west end area. i am sure you would know it if you have been there based on details provided.
    I would not disclose this shop either, I have been there many times. It has been reported on this forum ( not by me though).
    I think Bubbaloo needs to go out and explore the World a bit more!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's all about building a rapport. Many years ago I used to visit a legit massage shop every couple of weeks. After going there for a couple of months I built up a good rapport with a couple of the staff. Ended up with fully nude massage including bbbj for every session, at no extra cost to the normal massage rate. This went on for years until the girls left the business and the shop eventually closed. If you get to know the staff, are nice to them and they like/feel comfortable with you, you never know what may happen.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Haven't been at it long

I can understand protecting the shop, but there are other ways to hook a brother up. I did sense that it was the reason the forum was here in the first place. Talking about how great a place is and not sharing the info could be considered less than helpful. But hey, what do I know?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Even a totally legit massage can in a legit massage shop can lead to more, and sometimes girls who work there may have worked in not so legit places before. It's mostly about the rapport.

Don't be surprised at the reticence to reveal locations however. I do recall telling someone (not on this forum as far as I know) about my experience, and he inadvertently let slip. The owner was not happy and the girl was fired. Sigh.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Understood.

Maybe I'll happen upon it one day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't know whats with all the secrecy.

I have had some awesome tips from this forum, and wouldn't have had half the enjoyable massages i have had if it wasn't for the brothers on here - and i feel i have given back by providing some reviews on my experiences on both previously mentioned shops and new shops not reviewed before.

If you are worried just shoot a PM to the brothers asking the questions.

But maybe thats just me - MR Generous.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post
    I don't know whats with all the secrecy.

I have had some awesome tips from this forum, and wouldn't have had half the enjoyable massages i have had if it wasn't for the brothers on here - and i feel i have given back by providing some reviews on my experiences on both previously mentioned shops and new shops not reviewed before.

If you are worried just shoot a PM to the brothers asking the questions.

But maybe thats just me - MR Generous.
    The secrecy is because of bad experiences. By now most of the longer term posters would know of at least one occasion when a girl has not taken kindly to a post on this forum or a punter mentioning this forum to her. Whether it be accidental slip of the tongues, innocent postings, vindictive postings or blackmail, some girls don't appreciate the attention.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And I would say it is not the one's who actually post and ask questions that are the problem. It's the many many lurkers that don't contribute anything at all, in any way to the forum that would be the one's that would cause the issues with the girls. The main reason for the secrecy is to not give them any info.