Thread: Busty and/or Fat WL's

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Busty and/or Fat WL's

Hi there. I was just wondering if there are any WL's in the Hawkesbury Windsor area that will do out calls that are very fat and/or very busty. Thanks for your help.

P.S. Also do you know of any really cheap (<$100/hr) WL's in the same area no matter their attributes?

Quote Originally Posted by Hesafunguy469 View Post
    Hi there. I was just wondering if there are any WL's in the Hawkesbury Windsor area that will do out calls that are very fat and/or very busty. Thanks for your help.

P.S. Also do you know of any really cheap (<$100/hr) WL's in the same area no matter their attributes?
    Noop Bro,

Don't think you can find any FS shop at $100/hr, there are plenty at around $80-$90 for 30 min, out your way, the closest will be Blacktown 8 and 40 and dispite some recent bad reviews, they do have variety of girls and you do have a choice and no need to settle for "no matter their attributes", but $100/hr you won't get it.............lol

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Noop Bro,

Don't think you can find any FS shop at $100/hr, there are plenty at around $80-$90 for 30 min, out your way, the closest will be Blacktown 8 and 40 and dispite some recent bad reviews, they do have variety of girls and you do have a choice and no need to settle for "no matter their attributes", but $100/hr you won't get it.............lol

Cheers
    You can pay your girlfriend or wife $100/hr and I am sure they are happy to serve you! haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe I should take that P.S. off the bottom. I'm more interested in some leads to some big and busty girls that will do outcalls. I dont want to go to a shop. I want them to come to me. The P.S. was more an out of interest add-on than the main reason for the post. Any big 'n' busty girls doing outcalls in my area?

Mia might do it for you @$500/hr plus return taxi fares, but she is on holiday at the moment......lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The best way to research this question is to start by looking at the classified ads in the local newspapers. Most have on line versions. I think some of the Penrith papers extend this far.

Banned
    There's quite a few shops in Penrith. They are no better or worse than Blacktown or St mary's.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    If you look in the leader you will find a couple of shops at $100 an hour. The girls are mostly asian there was also a Granny milf with large tits for the same price.